Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would you believe me if I messaged you saying that I don't want anything, just a chat.

Would you reply back? Would you be interested in just a chat? Would you block me?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Nothing wrong with a chat

Reply privately

By *ustme34Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Yes

Reply privately

By *rPeachyMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Yep. Definitely. Depends on who it is but yeah.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That’s pretty much 95% of my Fab interactions to be fair! So yes, I would believe you (though why anyone WOULDN’T want to get nekkid with me remains a mystery!)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Would you believe me if I messaged you saying that I don't want anything, just a chat.

Would you reply back? Would you be interested in just a chat? Would you block me?"

I'd respect the honesty and chats can be nice and just what you need

Reply privately

By *akbearMan
over a year ago

Newbury

Happily just chat, sometimes all you want is sometime to communicate with.

Reply privately

By *esse1972Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

chats are always welcome

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am game. Not a big fan of sex chat. It doesn't do anything for me. I love to understand your mind and thinking. That is far more exciting!

Reply privately

By *borofucktoyMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Try it and find out lol...I think especially in times like this is it's good to encourage the social side of this lifestyle..its all about making connections anyway right? What better what than that

Reply privately

By *nvisible_beardMan
over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

We all need fwiends

Reply privately

over a year ago

Always up for a chat

Reply privately

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"That’s pretty much 95% of my Fab interactions to be fair! So yes, I would believe you (though why anyone WOULDN’T want to get nekkid with me remains a mystery!) "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Depends...

Did you attach any pictures of your vagina?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I honestly think chats are essential. If they lead to anything more, that should be treated as a bonus. But I think people should be able to hold conversations without the instant expectation of sex at the end of it

Reply privately

By *Wman15Man
over a year ago

Manchester

I love a good chat....just disappointing that many think that a chat consists of one word answers, clearly typed while concentrating on something / anything else

Or maybe that's just the people I attract

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Depends...

Did you attach any pictures of your vagina?"

I don't take those kind of pictures.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Would you believe me if I messaged you saying that I don't want anything, just a chat.

Would you reply back? Would you be interested in just a chat? Would you block me?"

Those are the kind of messages I like, just for a chat.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That wouldn't be any different to 95% experiences on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes but you better have a good conversation subject

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes but you better have a good conversation subject"

French political rap

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/05/20 19:49:51]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes but you better have a good conversation subject

French political rap"

obviously !

Reply privately

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

Happy for a chat.

Reply privately

By *aptain Pugwash1000Man
over a year ago

CRNW

Yes why wouldn't anyone believe it.

I always reply back even if it's a guy who's messaged lol.It's bad manner's not to as far as I'm concerned.

Unless someone is being rude or insulting then why block.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Depends...

Did you attach any pictures of your vagina?

I don't take those kind of pictures."

I could take them for you

Reply privately

over a year ago

We've chatted a few times. You're a right laugh Jess

Reply privately

over a year ago

What’s wrong with a friendly chat?! And of course I’d reply back

Reply privately

By *ingf5Man
over a year ago

Welling

Absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to have a chat at all.

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

We've chatted before Jessica, and I think we had a slight misunderstanding of opinion, but hopefully it ended well

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with just a chat. Sometimes that’s all I’m after on here. Make some new friends with no hidden agenda.

Reply privately

over a year ago

People use this site for reasons of their own and there are various reasons so for chatting then always welcome

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes I’d actually like it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes I’d actually like it "

So would I

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love chatting to people but I always feel the need to tell them I’m not looking to meet first so they know.

Reply privately

By *d4fun73Man
over a year ago

Shipley

I wish someone did just want a chat?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

No I would think you were up to something as I am pretty much everything you dont want in a man

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love chatting to people but I always feel the need to tell them I’m not looking to meet first so they know. "

That sounds very reasonable. Fancy meeting up sometime and discussing it further?

Reply privately

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I would just chat with you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love chatting to people but I always feel the need to tell them I’m not looking to meet first so they know.

That sounds very reasonable. Fancy meeting up sometime and discussing it further? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

depends! if you messaged me I'd take it you had looking at my profile yes I would reply and its nice to chat to new people you never know you may end up with a new mate

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I love chatting to people but I always feel the need to tell them I’m not looking to meet first so they know that an absolute slut between the sheets . "

TMI Missus

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love chatting to people but I always feel the need to tell them I’m not looking to meet first so they know that an absolute slut between the sheets .

TMI Missus "

! Oi you!!!

Reply privately

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Yes, I like chatting!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi Jess

Sorry I didnt reply and sorry I blocked you.

There is no need to create a thread and everyone know.

I have now seen the error of my ways and am ready to chat with you. I have unlocked you.

Shall we start again please?

Reply privately

By *esmond and Molly JonesCouple
over a year ago

Watford

[Removed by poster at 12/05/20 20:45:14]

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"[Useless information Removed by poster at 12/05/20 20:45:14]"

Is this how I have to spend my days, reading this sort of absolute gibberish, do you not think that I've got better things to do ffs

Reply privately

By *ustme34Man
over a year ago

Bradford

*message from jessicaXY*

Shes messaged me to let you all know that she appreciates your message but unfortunately is on the naughty step and cent reply at the moment

Reply privately

over a year ago

Of course I would message back noting wrong with just chatting

Reply privately

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

I would and we did but then you did want something too....a picture of my boobs

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep, completely believable.

You’re hotter than vending machine tea, but anyone with sense would just acknowledge that, engage appropriately and have a damn good natter with you.

So yes, yes and no to your questions.

Reply privately

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

I would believe you, and I’d be happy to have a chat. I have no expectations when I talk to people here, usually it’s just fun to have a natter and get to know someone new. Feel free to message if you’d like to say hi

Reply privately

By *hrissycox66TV/TS
over a year ago

watford

Would you reply back? Would you be interested in just a chat? Would you

block me?"

It's good to talk what would like to talk about your choice

Reply privately

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

I'd first check your profile, then being nearly twice your age limit I'd be curious and would reply (I was brought up with good manners)

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd welcome you as long as you didn't make a habit of correcting my spelling

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

You know me well enough.

You can message me for a chat anytime, but expect the odd compliment or 2.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would certainly believe. And would be delighted to have a chat with a stunning young woman. No strings.

Reply privately

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

more than happy to chat, come say hi

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love to chat..I ve had some great chats on here, often chats that you wouldn t expect on a site such as this...thats why I love this site

Reply privately

over a year ago

Chat fine

Reply privately

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

As long as you don't flirt for a few weeks then dissappear

Reply privately

By *EBCAMandKNICKERSMan
over a year ago

Bristol

I would be dubious to start with, but I’d happily chat with you, it’s nice to get to know new interesting ppl

Reply privately

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

no , site isn't all about meeting for sex and everything, I for one do chat with the ladies and guys and couples who just want to chat and not necessarily about sex , happy to chat in general

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would you reply back? Would you be interested in just a chat? Would you block me?I'd welcome you as long as you didn't make a habit of correcting my spelling "

You'd welcome me? To where?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would you reply back? Would you be interested in just a chat? Would you block me?I'd welcome you as long as you didn't make a habit of correcting my spelling

You'd welcome me? To where? "

The inbox is open, why don't you find out what happens... Step inside the rabbit hole

Reply privately

By *ddictedToLoveMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Sure I’d love to chat.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd happily just chat with ya....but my end game would be to slip in with flirty banter and take it to another level where you'd actually ask me to get pumped!

Reply privately

By *ungscotsman26Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes always reply to messages. Wouldn't block unless you were secretly a single male haha or asking for face pics with zero public pics yourself. None of which apply to you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would you reply back? Would you be interested in just a chat? Would you block me?

I'd happily just chat with ya....but my end game would be to slip in with flirty banter and take it to another level where you'd actually ask me to get pumped! "

Is that so?

Reply privately

over a year ago

All I do is chat with a few select ladies. Not for wont of trying, but yep, chat it is........

Reply privately

over a year ago

Of course I’d reply. I quite like a chat.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd happily just chat with ya....but my end game would be to slip in with flirty banter and take it to another level where you'd actually ask me to get pumped!

Is that so? "

Start messaging me and find out for yourself!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would automatically assume you were a man, pretending to be a gorgeous female, to get me to send pictures of my willy and bum hole to you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes definitely. However there would need to be some form of platonic connection.... conversation isn’t effortless with just anyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would automatically assume you were a man, pretending to be a gorgeous female, to get me to send pictures of my willy and bum hole to you. "

I'm busted

Reply privately

By *lint-EverhardMan
over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

I'm a little bit d*unk, message me to find out.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm a little bit d*unk, message me to find out."

But I'm not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would automatically assume you were a man, pretending to be a gorgeous female, to get me to send pictures of my willy and bum hole to you.

I'm busted "

Kevin can't I have my pictures back please...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would automatically assume you were a man, pretending to be a gorgeous female, to get me to send pictures of my willy and bum hole to you.

I'm busted

Kevin can't I have my pictures back please..."

Which ones

Reply privately

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I would probably reply just to see if you did only want a chat. If it turned out you did then I would ghost you pretty quickly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would probably reply just to see if you did only want a chat. If it turned out you did then I would ghost you pretty quickly."

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm busted

Which ones"

You can keep the bum hole ones but would like the willy ones back.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm busted

Which ones

You can keep the bum hole ones but would like the willy ones back. "

I'll be sad to see them go..

Reply privately

By *rad_ell12Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

100%, always up for a chat! That goes for anyone as well, with peoples mental health being up, down left and right recently, talking is a massive boost for people, and it's always nice to chat about absolutly anything!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would you reply back? Would you be interested in just a chat? Would you block me?I'd welcome you as long as you didn't make a habit of correcting my spelling

You'd welcome me? To where? "

to chat

Reply privately

over a year ago

You'd welcome me? To where? to chat "

Can't promise I wouldn't make a habit though

Reply privately

over a year ago

You'd welcome me? To where? to chat

Can't promise I wouldn't make a habit though "

ahhh I'd survive

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good evening OP, good evening people!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't promise I wouldn't make a habit though ahhh I'd survive "

Look who's back!

Reply privately

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

Yeah I’m good at chatting

Reply privately

By *olex99Man
over a year ago

Hull

If it was you, yes I'd chat

Reply privately

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I’d say what are you up to?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't promise I wouldn't make a habit though ahhh I'd survive

Look who's back! "

Did you miss me?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look who's back!

Did you miss me?"

You seem to have missed me.

Reply privately

By *ichaelsmyMan
over a year ago

douglas

pick a subject and message away

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look who's back!

Did you miss me?

You seem to have missed me."

I miss you every second of the day!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look who's back!

Did you miss me?

I miss you every second of the day! "

WELL HERE I AM !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look who's back!

Did you miss me?

WELL HERE I AM ! "

Wish you were here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look who's back!

Did you miss me?

WELL HERE I AM !

Wish you were here! "

Of course you do

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look who's back!

Did you miss me?

WELL HERE I AM !

Wish you were here!

Of course you do "

Don't you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look who's back!

Did you miss me?

WELL HERE I AM !

Wish you were here! "

with Judith Chalmers

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look who's back!

Did you miss me?

WELL HERE I AM !

Wish you were here!

Of course you do

Don't you? "

I'm not like you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look who's back!

Did you miss me?

WELL HERE I AM !

Wish you were here! with Judith Chalmers "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look who's back!

Did you miss me?

WELL HERE I AM !

Wish you were here!

Of course you do

Don't you?

I'm not like you "

Why don't you be like me?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Whistleandflute can you please translate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would chat x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think she’s being sarcastic

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Whistleandflute can you please translate "

She doesn't like me anymore. Those were the days when our romance were thriving! All distant memories now!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Whistleandflute can you please translate "
judith chalmers who is mark durden smiths mum used to present a travel programme called ' wish you were here'

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Whistleandflute can you please translate judith chalmers who is mark durden smiths mum used to present a travel programme called ' wish you were here' "

That's not what I meant lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Think she’s being sarcastic "

Never!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Whistleandflute can you please translate

She doesn't like me anymore. Those were the days when our romance were thriving! All distant memories now!"

Was.

SWALK

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Whistleandflute can you please translate judith chalmers who is mark durden smiths mum used to present a travel programme called ' wish you were here'

That's not what I meant lol"

ahhh i can't translate the language of love thats either there or not lol

Reply privately

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I'd believe you. I'm never amazed that somebody doesn't want to tear my clothes off and ravage me. Chatting is quite normal. Feel free to ask. Luke

Reply privately

over a year ago

She doesn't like me anymore. Those were the days when our romance were thriving! All distant memories now!

Was.

SWALK"

Are you saying we are back together?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was.

SWALK

Are you saying we are back together? "

You never proposed

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was.

SWALK

You never proposed "

We need to compete our probationary period before sealing the deal. Try before you buy!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was.

SWALK

You never proposed

We need to compete our probationary period before sealing the deal. Try before you buy!"

You try everything?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was.

SWALK

You never proposed

We need to compete our probationary period before sealing the deal. Try before you buy!"

try before you buy an unusual term to use here lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was.

SWALK

You never proposed

We need to compete our probationary period before sealing the deal. Try before you buy!

You try everything?"

Yeah. Don't you? At least do your research!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was.

SWALK

You never proposed

You try everything?

Yeah. Don't you? At least do your research!"

Nah. I choose what I try. Told you I wasn't like you lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was.

SWALK

You never proposed

You try everything?

Nah. I choose what I try. Told you I wasn't like you lol"

Physical attributes is a big tick from me. Curves in the right places, boobies like a 18 year old virgins that doesn't need any support including mine, great smile. It's the EQ, side that need trying. That is what that matters in the long run!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was.

SWALK

You never proposed

You try everything?

Nah. I choose what I try. Told you I wasn't like you lol"

see this lady is in control of her destiny

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was.

SWALK

You never proposed

You try everything?

Nah. I choose what I try. Told you I wasn't like you lol

Physical attributes is a big tick from me. Curves in the right places, boobies like a 18 year old virgins that doesn't need any support including mine, great smile. It's the EQ, side that need trying. That is what that matters in the long run!"

Amen.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’d believe you, I’d reply to be civil. Im not here for chats but wouldn’t block you because of it, that’s a bit childish.

Reply privately

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

I love chatting x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Id believe you...id love just a chat. Sometimes thats all im on here to try and get

Reply privately

By *olarbear73Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Of course why not. No reason to block.

Reply privately

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

I'd assume your account had been hacked

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd assume your account had been hacked"

Perhaps I'll use that as an excuse

Reply privately

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

I'd assume your account had been hacked

Perhaps I'll use that as an excuse "

Feel free

Reply privately

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Obviously wouldn't happen. In the unlikely event it did, i'd reply out of courtesy but would have zero interest in chatting.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Obviously wouldn't happen. In the unlikely event it did, i'd reply out of courtesy but would have zero interest in chatting."

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I'm happy to chat with anyone, as long as they can do propper sentences and not text talk.

Cal

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was.

SWALK

You never proposed

You try everything?

Nah. I choose what I try. Told you I wasn't like you lolsee this lady is in control of her destiny "

Think he's done a runner

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was.

SWALK

You never proposed

You try everything?

Nah. I choose what I try. Told you I wasn't like you lolsee this lady is in control of her destiny

Think he's done a runner "

hes maybe working

Reply privately

By *inkysexpotMan
over a year ago

leeds

I'd be up for a chat, it doesn't have to be about sex all the time does it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was.

SWALK

You never proposed

You try everything?

Nah. I choose what I try. Told you I wasn't like you lolsee this lady is in control of her destiny

Think he's done a runner hes maybe working "

think its 7.30am there Saturday morning mind maybe having brekkie

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was.

SWALK

You never proposed

You try everything?

Think he's done a runner hes maybe working think its 7.30am there Saturday morning mind maybe having brekkie "

I am in my office now. Got to take a few conference calls from the US. It's a Friday morning there.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was.

SWALK

You never proposed

You try everything?

Think he's done a runner hes maybe working think its 7.30am there Saturday morning mind maybe having brekkie

I am in my office now. Got to take a few conference calls from the US. It's a Friday morning there."

I'm in my bed now. Gonna get my toys out

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was.

SWALK

You never proposed

You try everything?

Think he's done a runner hes maybe working think its 7.30am there Saturday morning mind maybe having brekkie

I am in my office now. Got to take a few conference calls from the US. It's a Friday morning there."

ahhh see i wasn't far off

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was.

SWALK

You never proposed

You try everything?

I am in my office now. Got to take a few conference calls from the US. It's a Friday morning there.

I'm in my bed now. Gonna get my toys out "

ken and Barbie lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love a chat, it's important. Feel free to message away x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Love a chat, it's important. Feel free to message away x"

I might

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was.

SWALK

You never proposed

You try everything?

I'm in my bed now. Gonna get my toys out "

Please don't throw them out of the coat!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was.

SWALK

You never proposed

You try everything?

Please don't throw them out of the coat!"

Coat?

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are happy to chat x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We are happy to chat x"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sometimes I just message someone for a chat off the back of the forums. Mostly women admittedly.

Sometimes when it’s guys they do get the wrong impression. despite me saying I’m not interested in anything other than a chat

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was.

SWALK

You never proposed

You try everything?

Coat? "

Bloody spellcheck. Cot!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sometimes I just message someone for a chat off the back of the forums. Mostly women admittedly.

Sometimes when it’s guys they do get the wrong impression. despite me saying I’m not interested in anything other than a chat "

This ^^

Reply privately

By *0NyorksMan
over a year ago

I'd be very happy for people to just message for a chat.

I love the social side of this wonderful place. A good natter sounds great to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was.

SWALK

You never proposed

You try everything?

Coat? "

I like playing with my toys during bath time. My favourite toy is a toaster!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have all my favourite women in the same room now! Made my day, and your night!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sometimes I just message someone for a chat off the back of the forums. Mostly women admittedly.

Sometimes when it’s guys they do get the wrong impression. despite me saying I’m not interested in anything other than a chat "

Is that the reason you haven't messaged me yet? I won't have any wrong impressions!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have all my favourite women in the same room now! Made my day, and your night! "

Your conference calls been cancelled?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sometimes when it’s guys they do get the wrong impression. despite me saying I’m not interested in anything other than a chat

Is that the reason you haven't messaged me yet? I won't have any wrong impressions!"

I can’t take that risk. You’ll fall head over heels in love with me and I just don’t have the time to spare. I have a part time cat I’m already devoted to!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have all my favourite women in the same room now! Made my day, and your night!

Your conference calls been cancelled? "

One done. Another one in half an hour. I am all yours till then!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have all my favourite women in the same room now! Made my day, and your night!

One done. Another one in half an hour. I am all yours till then! "

Don't think my toys would be too pleased

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't think my toys would be too pleased "

Why do you need the toys when you have me?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is that the reason you haven't messaged me yet? I won't have any wrong impressions!

I can’t take that risk. You’ll fall head over heels in love with me and I just don’t have the time to spare. I have a part time cat I’m already devoted to! "

Damn! It's always the pussies! I meant the cat!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why do you need the toys when you have me?"

(rhetorical question)

Reply privately

over a year ago

(rhetorical question)"

Do I get a response?

Reply privately

over a year ago

(rhetorical question)

Do I get a response?"

Are you still thinking?

Reply privately

over a year ago

(rhetorical question)

Do I get a response?

Are you still thinking?"

No. That was a question for yourself. Not for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can’t take that risk. You’ll fall head over heels in love with me and I just don’t have the time to spare. I have a part time cat I’m already devoted to!

Damn! It's always the pussies! I meant the cat!"

really a hairy pussy has latched onto you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

(rhetorical question)

Do I get a response?

Are you still thinking?

No. That was a question for yourself. Not for me."

So do you like anything Vibrating?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Damn! It's always the pussies! I meant the cat!really a hairy pussy has latched onto you? "

They suck me into it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

(rhetorical question)

Do I get a response?

Are you still thinking?

So do you like anything Vibrating?"

Not anything. Just my large dildos

Reply privately

over a year ago

(rhetorical question)

Do I get a response?

Are you still thinking?

Not anything. Just my large dildos "

Damn! I was looking at getting you a washing machine, dishwasher and a lawnmower for your b'day, which is in a couple of weeks time!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I always chat to anyone that inboxes me. Never know when you can make a new friend. And times like this. We should all make time for others.

Reply privately

over a year ago

(rhetorical question)

Do I get a response?

Are you still thinking?

Not anything. Just my large dildos

Damn! I was looking at getting you a washing machine, dishwasher and a lawnmower for your b'day, which is in a couple of weeks time!"

I don't even have a garden

Reply privately

over a year ago

Chatting is great

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you were interesting and I was bored maybe.

I'm not much of a chatter otherwise.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Time to finish this.

Reply privately

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Night all