Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Can you dream of having a dream?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How deep into dreams-within-dreams can you go? Have you ever experienced a lucid dream?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

Yeah, on both.

It's been a rarity this year, but it happens.

over a year ago

"Yeah, on both.

It's been a rarity this year, but it happens."

Tell us more about your lucid dream.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Those dreams where you say to yourself it’s just a dream and punch yourself and wake up and you’re still asleep? Head fucks but yep. Had them.

over a year ago

Yes, after taking DMT. The reality you think you are living is the dream, what you dream about is the dream within the dream.

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

100% I’ve woke up and dreamt I told someone about the dream I just had then not long after that I woke up and told Jo!

D.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

You can dream a dream of days gone by.........

I’ll get my coat.

over a year ago

"Those dreams where you say to yourself it’s just a dream and punch yourself and wake up and you’re still asleep? Head fucks but yep. Had them."

over a year ago

I sometimes dream that I’m day dreaming so it’s like a dream within a dream.

I’ve spent too much time on fab the last few weeks as I’ve now had two dreams about people I’ve seen from the forums and they’ve been weird. Not sexy weird just weird weird

over a year ago

"Yes, after taking DMT. The reality you think you are living is the dream, what you dream about is the dream within the dream."

That's the one.

over a year ago

"100% I’ve woke up and dreamt I told someone about the dream I just had then not long after that I woke up and told Jo!

D."

Great. I am intrigued.

over a year ago

I’ve dreamt that I’ve woken up from a dream before; takes a few seconds to register when you do actually wake up!

over a year ago

Inception? I have gone 3 dreams deep before.

over a year ago

"I sometimes dream that I’m day dreaming so it’s like a dream within a dream.

I’ve spent too much time on fab the last few weeks as I’ve now had two dreams about people I’ve seen from the forums and they’ve been weird. Not sexy weird just weird weird "

It's crazy how our brain works. Right?

over a year ago

"Inception? I have gone 3 dreams deep before."

Now that was a freaky film...

over a year ago

"Inception? I have gone 3 dreams deep before.

Now that was a freaky film... "

I loved it.

over a year ago

"You can dream a dream of days gone by.........

I’ll get my coat."

Be patient, go with the flow. You might be dreaming.

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Yeah, on both.

Tell us more about your lucid dream. "

I can control the geography and gravity of a dream, when I become aware I am dreaming...

But only with constructs I have dreamed of before, nothing that really looks totally like real life. Parts of things I've seen but not a total place.

The gravity is strange dream logic too, but there is instinct on how to float, natural like breathing.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I have very lucid dreams all the time, and never taken DMT. But I’ve never dreamed I was having a dream! I might try it , but generally it’s hard to take something external like that in, within the dream I wouldn’t be able to say “oh remember that idea on Fab about dreaming a dream, you’re not fully conscious like that. I can make people disappear and change the surroundings vey easily , there’s often something to solve and sometimes I wake up or a few minimise then go back in to finish!!!

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"How deep into dreams-within-dreams can you go? Have you ever experienced a lucid dream?"

Very frequently

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

‘.....All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.’ - Edgar Allan Poe.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"The gravity is strange dream logic too, but there is instinct on how to float, natural like breathing."

If I’m on a high roof or cliff and I need be down , rather than jump I change the level of the building to the ground , it feels like gravity a little you just know how to change the levels of things it’s very natural

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I have very lucid dreams all the time, and never taken DMT. But I’ve never dreamed I was having a dream! I might try it , but generally it’s hard to take something external like that in, within the dream I wouldn’t be able to say “oh remember that idea on Fab about dreaming a dream, you’re not fully conscious like that. I can make people disappear and change the surroundings vey easily , there’s often something to solve and sometimes I wake up or a few minimise then go back in to finish!!! "

Do you use the clock trick to differentiate between rl and your dreams? Once I got that I can pretty much do what I want, except fly straight and fast

D.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Can anyone remember their very first lucid dream experience , when they first realised they had control? We’re you a child ?

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I have very lucid dreams all the time, and never taken DMT. But I’ve never dreamed I was having a dream! I might try it , but generally it’s hard to take something external like that in, within the dream I wouldn’t be able to say “oh remember that idea on Fab about dreaming a dream, you’re not fully conscious like that. I can make people disappear and change the surroundings vey easily , there’s often something to solve and sometimes I wake up or a few minimise then go back in to finish!!!

Do you use the clock trick to differentiate between rl and your dreams? Once I got that I can pretty much do what I want, except fly straight and fast

D."

No I’ve not encountered time in dreams ever, I know 100% it’s not real though, the only time I’m ever confused is when waking up sometimes the self awareness fades for a few minutes

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I cant remember the last time I dreamt I must be a deep sleeper x

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I have very lucid dreams all the time, and never taken DMT. But I’ve never dreamed I was having a dream! I might try it , but generally it’s hard to take something external like that in, within the dream I wouldn’t be able to say “oh remember that idea on Fab about dreaming a dream, you’re not fully conscious like that. I can make people disappear and change the surroundings vey easily , there’s often something to solve and sometimes I wake up or a few minimise then go back in to finish!!!

D.

No I’ve not encountered time in dreams ever, I know 100% it’s not real though, the only time I’m ever confused is when waking up sometimes the self awareness fades for a few minutes "

That is the point I think, when I kinda know I’m in a dream and look for a clock (there will be one or many cos I will put them there ) the hands will not tick, just fall to 6:30

From there I know it’s not real and I can bring external things in, like a fast sports car or something my problem then is staying asleep

D.

By *abonWoman
over a year ago

L’boro/Ashby & Cheltenham

"Can anyone remember their very first lucid dream experience , when they first realised they had control? We’re you a child ? "

You can control your own dreams?! Really?!

And if dreams are your subconscious processing stuff, is it good or bad to mess about with them using your conscious brain?

over a year ago

"Yeah, on both.

Tell us more about your lucid dream.

I can control the geography and gravity of a dream, when I become aware I am dreaming...

But only with constructs I have dreamed of before, nothing that really looks totally like real life. Parts of things I've seen but not a total place.

The gravity is strange dream logic too, but there is instinct on how to float, natural like breathing."

Fab. Good skill man.

over a year ago

"Can anyone remember their very first lucid dream experience , when they first realised they had control? We’re you a child ?

And if dreams are your subconscious processing stuff, is it good or bad to mess about with them using your conscious brain? "

I remember dreaming once and thought this could be different. Woke up. Thought about what could be different I.e how I want it to be. Fell asleep again. Then the dream continued as I wanted it to be. This happened a view times on the same sleep cycle. It's a rarity.

By *abonWoman
over a year ago

L’boro/Ashby & Cheltenham

"Can anyone remember their very first lucid dream experience , when they first realised they had control? We’re you a child ?

And if dreams are your subconscious processing stuff, is it good or bad to mess about with them using your conscious brain?

I remember dreaming once and thought this could be different. Woke up. Thought about what could be different I.e how I want it to be. Fell asleep again. Then the dream continued as I wanted it to be. This happened a view times on the same sleep cycle. It's a rarity. "

Cool...I’ll try that...if I can!

I had one day when I woke up, had a full day, sadly my dog died, went to bed...but when I woke the next day, that entire previous day had been a dream! My dog was still there!

over a year ago

Hubby lucid dreams a lot. He's has an entire world he can go to. He has a workshop he visits once or twice a week. He often wakes up confused about what's reality and what isn't..

Post new Message to Thread