Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

They always come crawling back

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, we join Fab, we find there's a lot of fakes and time wasters, we get annoyed, we leave. But we always end up coming back knowing we'll experience the same over and over again. So why do we come back even though we didn't enjoy it last time we were on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Coz we need boobs

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To moan?

over a year ago

"So, we join Fab, we find there's a lot of fakes and time wasters, we get annoyed, we leave. But we always end up coming back knowing we'll experience the same over and over again. So why do we come back even though we didn't enjoy it last time we were on?"
its addictive maybe

over a year ago

Where else could you rant anonymously about your neighbour not cutting your grass?

over a year ago

Where else could you have people randomly sending you abuse?

over a year ago

"So, we join Fab, we find there's a lot of fakes and time wasters, we get annoyed, we leave. But we always end up coming back knowing we'll experience the same over and over again. So why do we come back even though we didn't enjoy it last time we were on?"
Because when a meet does go right it can be amazing . We've had our fare share of time wasters even turned back half way to Nottingham once when they backed out but still here ha ha.

over a year ago

Because the fora are Eastenders, Corri, Dallas all rolled into one

over a year ago

"Where else could you rant anonymously about your neighbour not cutting your grass? "

Calm down, nobody asked for your 2 pence worth

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Because the fora are Eastenders, Corri, Dallas all rolled into one "

Very true

over a year ago

"So, we join Fab, we find there's a lot of fakes and time wasters, we get annoyed, we leave. But we always end up coming back knowing we'll experience the same over and over again. So why do we come back even though we didn't enjoy it last time we were on? Because when a meet does go right it can be amazing . We've had our fare share of time wasters even turned back half way to Nottingham once when they backed out but still here ha ha."

I can imagine that being very annoying

over a year ago

Tbh on a personal basis because I cant find anywhere else where I can chat with people about everything and anything...from naughty chat to meaning of the universe and everything..which is obviously 47

over a year ago

"Tbh on a personal basis because I cant find anywhere else where I can chat with people about everything and anything...from naughty chat to meaning of the universe and everything..which is obviously 47 "

I guess the forums are good to chat as well as DMs. I just find that the influx of fakes and time wasters beings to grate on me after while after which I end up having a break only to come back a few months later.

over a year ago

"Tbh on a personal basis because I cant find anywhere else where I can chat with people about everything and anything...from naughty chat to meaning of the universe and everything..which is obviously 47

I guess the forums are good to chat as well as DMs. I just find that the influx of fakes and time wasters beings to grate on me after while after which I end up having a break only to come back a few months later."

What do you class as a fake and/or time waster?

over a year ago

So true and I have been on the cusp of deleting again always seems to be a new fake who keeps me on then disappears

over a year ago

Because we are human lol we believe in hope, that things will be different next time

over a year ago

"Because we are human lol we believe in hope, that things will be different next time "

A new hope, the single man strikes back, return of the forumite.

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

"Because we are human lol we believe in hope, that things will be different next time

A new hope, the single man strikes back, return of the forumite."

over a year ago

" What do you class as a fake and/or time waster?"

Fake: a profile which is impersonating a female because let's face it, it's happening a lot.

Time waster: someone who is here looking to meet (or so they say) then never actually meet or ghost you.

These are just an example of each

over a year ago

"Because we are human lol we believe in hope, that things will be different next time "

It's happened too many times for me

over a year ago

There are some lovely people here if even I may never meet them. Tis good to talk.

over a year ago

"Tbh on a personal basis because I cant find anywhere else where I can chat with people about everything and anything...from naughty chat to meaning of the universe and everything..which is obviously 47 "

This pretty much. I swear it's my 4th time back. I should have renamed myself Boomerang

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Because the fora are Eastenders, Corri, Dallas all rolled into one "

over a year ago

"Because we are human lol we believe in hope, that things will be different next time

A new hope, the single man strikes back, return of the forumite."

Hope he doesn't fancy his sister.

Post new Message to Thread