Back to The Lounge

Pic challenge for the weekend?

Jump to newest

By *ntrigued32 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Trying to follow on with the weekend fun

We were thinking about doing a weekend pic challenge

Not sure if the idea would work so thought best to get some feedback.

The initial thinking is-

Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

The challenge doesn’t get released until say 7am, and all pics need to be in by 5pm? each day.

Obviously this might not be easy/possible for most but we just thought we would put out the feelers

D.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A photo beside a lit candle

over a year ago

"Trying to follow on with the weekend fun

The initial thinking is-

The challenge doesn’t get released until say 7am, and all pics need to be in by 5pm? each day.

Obviously this might not be easy/possible for most but we just thought we would put out the feelers

D."

I’d be game for this....could do with some fresh ideas!!

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Maybe release it the night before and then those with children could at least try and participate by taking photos in the evening once children asleep.

Having only a day time window wouldn’t work for quite a few or indeed for those who have their children at weekends but not during the week

over a year ago

Nottingham

"Maybe release it the night before and then those with children could at least try and participate by taking photos in the evening once children asleep.

Having only a day time window wouldn’t work for quite a few or indeed for those who have their children at weekends but not during the week "

That was my thinking, was going to run PoF’s weekly one for him but then the idea of a quick pic challenge (taskmaster type) came into mind and I got a bit jolly

D.

over a year ago

I like it! Maybe the wet T-shirt challenge that you have completed so well!

over a year ago

Nottingham

I wasn’t necessarily thinking sexy pics fun challenges that could still be done in vanilla conditions obviously I think those who manage to get sexy too will have better odds in the votes but everyone could still take part

D.

over a year ago

We r up for it

over a year ago

I'm definitely up for this

over a year ago

Pyjamas please

over a year ago

"Pyjamas please "

Or like half and half.

We dress upper body fancy and lower body sloppy or reverse etc

over a year ago

Nottingham

"Pyjamas please

Or like half and half.

We dress upper body fancy and lower body sloppy or reverse etc "

I like that

D.

over a year ago

Nottingham

Thinking on the night before, I could release a cryptic clue for the upcoming challenge maybe?

D.

over a year ago

We might give it ago possibly x

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I'm up for a in the week one or a weekend one, love a pic challenge

over a year ago

I’ll definitely do it

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

I'm up for it but honestly depends on usual lockdown limitations x

over a year ago

Nottingham

Woohoo I feel a picture challenge coming on.

Jo.Xx

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

A picture of you arse in Woolworths window.

By *2and3quartersWoman
over a year ago

Bumbletown

I’m up for a photo challenge

over a year ago

Nottingham

"A picture of you arse in Woolworths window. "

Damn, why such a challenge?!

Now I want a pic a mix.

Jo.Xx

over a year ago

I liked PoF/Londonguy shot by shot pics from last challenge. Striptease collage?

over a year ago

I'm in, as long as I have the props/clothes around to do it

over a year ago

Also its International Day of Light on 16th. How about pictures playing with use of light/shadow.. wherever imagination takes us?

over a year ago

Yeah I d be in..definately

over a year ago

Nottingham

"Also its International Day of Light on 16th. How about pictures playing with use of light/shadow.. wherever imagination takes us? "

I like this idea.

Not sure the picture Mods would allow shadows though?!

Jo.Xx

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

This sounds like fun OP.

over a year ago

I really enjoy doing the picture challenges and I know lots of others do too.

I’m not a fan of everything having to be voted on though.

It’s only my opinion and I’ll join in with picture threads whenever I can regardless but I hate that there always seems to be this winner’s and losers mentality on here suddenly.

In picture challenge threads I always fab all participants regardless of sexual orientation or whether I fancy them because I think it’s a kind of together thing, we all made an effort and I like to recognise that.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I really enjoy doing the picture challenges and I know lots of others do too.

It’s only my opinion and I’ll join in with picture threads whenever I can regardless but I hate that there always seems to be this winner’s and losers mentality on here suddenly.

In picture challenge threads I always fab all participants regardless of sexual orientation or whether I fancy them because I think it’s a kind of together thing, we all made an effort and I like to recognise that.

"

Agreed.

over a year ago

Dont think voting was mentioned this time?

over a year ago

Nottingham

"

I 100% agree that is why we thought of a picture challenge rather than a competition.

The whole idea is to get people up and motivated in a positive way.

There are no winners or losers just participants.

Jo.Xx

over a year ago

"I wasn’t necessarily thinking sexy pics fun challenges that could still be done in vanilla conditions obviously I think those who manage to get sexy too will have better odds in the votes but everyone could still take part

D."

Here tuberose.

over a year ago

"I wasn’t necessarily thinking sexy pics fun challenges that could still be done in vanilla conditions obviously I think those who manage to get sexy too will have better odds in the votes but everyone could still take part

D."

Ah it was.

over a year ago

D.

Here tuberose."

Found it now. Thanks. Went by OP.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Dont think voting was mentioned this time? "

"I think those who manage to get sexy too will have better odds in the votes but everyone could still take part

D."

I read votes here. ^^^

over a year ago

Voting doesn't entice me or put me off. But if it's an obstacle for someone to enter, I would support the idea.. there were plenty of photo themes done in the past without voting.

over a year ago

"Also its International Day of Light on 16th. How about pictures playing with use of light/shadow.. wherever imagination takes us?

I like this idea.

Not sure the picture Mods would allow shadows though?!

Jo.Xx "

Hmm worth trying ? It's just a suggestion Jo was looking for themes to do in May. X

over a year ago

Nottingham

"

I agree saves a whole heap of admin if we didn’t

D.

over a year ago

Nottingham

"Also its International Day of Light on 16th. How about pictures playing with use of light/shadow.. wherever imagination takes us? "

I already have shadows on the list

D.

over a year ago

"

Yeah totally agree with this. Just for fun and people can fab away to show they appreciate rather than proving who has done the best. I’m in xx

over a year ago

"

I agree with the voting it can make people feel shitty when it's the same sexy popular people win all the time xx

over a year ago

Nottingham

"Trying to follow on with the weekend fun

The initial thinking is-

D."

So with the addition of these pics not having to be sexy (they still can be of course ) does everything else like times look ok? Would a cryptic clue the night before make it more or less fun??

D.

over a year ago

I would suggest profile pics with the mask on and the hashtag #stayathome at the bottom of the photo. I will do that with green colour on the text.

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Agreed. "

Agreed to

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"I would suggest profile pics with the mask on and the hashtag #stayathome at the bottom of the photo. I will do that with green colour on the text."
me out I dont have a mask

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I might join in, sounds like a giggle

over a year ago

Nottingham

well after a sleep I’ve changed my mind

If we run it, we can’t take part in it I didn’t think about that bit plus I’m not interested in all the politics and just want to have fun so if someone else wants to take it on? I still think it would be a good idea

D.

over a year ago

" well after a sleep I’ve changed my mind

If we run it, we can’t take part in it I didn’t think about that bit plus I’m not interested in all the politics and just want to have fun so if someone else wants to take it on? I still think it would be a good idea

D."

I’d run it

over a year ago

D."

Booooo so many were wanting to take part and of course you can join in please give it ago

over a year ago

Nottingham

D.

I’d run it "

Do it Jamie!! I would send you the ideas I had but then it would give us an advantage

D.

over a year ago

Nottingham

D.

Booooo so many were wanting to take part and of course you can join in please give it ago

"

The challenge is a secret until 7am but I know what it is so it defeats the point for us

D.

over a year ago

D.

I’d run it

Do it Jamie!! I would send you the ideas I had but then it would give us an advantage

D."

Send me how you wanted to run it and I’ll come up with some themes I have a few in mind!

over a year ago

D.

The challenge is a secret until 7am but I know what it is so it defeats the point for us

D."

Ah ok x

over a year ago

On a mooch

D."

Of course you can take part, as you say it’s about everyone having fun and not the forum politics. Join in !

over a year ago

On a mooch

Don’t make it about voting but everyone just having fun, taking the photos and appreciating everyone else’s ideas, it’s how I did mine last year

By *iss.RedWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

"Pyjamas please "

This

over a year ago

We may get involved in this one now the STAR WARS madness has subsided

over a year ago

Agreed. "

I second that

And _eli what a beautiful pic xx

over a year ago

I'm working at weekend but definitely interested , it's good fun and good to see other people's pic ideas too. Voting etc doesn't bother me I didn't vote in any others but participated and fabbed all the ones that took part. It's a bit of a distraction

over a year ago

D."

Oh.. come on.. You should take a part! Your ideas so your samples/take on it needed

over a year ago

Nottingham

D.

Oh.. come on.. You should take a part! Your ideas so your samples/take on it needed

"

We are taking part

Jamie is taking over running it! So the challenges set will be a secret to us so we too can enjoy it

D.

over a year ago

D.

We are taking part

Jamie is taking over running it! So the challenges set will be a secret to us so we too can enjoy it

D."

Hurrah

By *arrentwotwoCouple
over a year ago

Southport

We will take part will it be ladies only pics or guys too .

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"And _eli what a beautiful pic xx "

Thank you Henriette, xx

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

I do enjoy the picture challenges. I often wonder what those who don't venture into the forums must think though.

I remember I did the little ghost face on a tissue hanging over my cock for Halloween years ago. What must people have thought?!

over a year ago

Nottingham

"I do enjoy the picture challenges. I often wonder what those who don't venture into the forums must think though.

I remember I did the little ghost face on a tissue hanging over my cock for Halloween years ago. What must people have thought?!"

Now there's a cock we can see straight through?!

Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Jo.Xx

over a year ago

Nottingham

"We will take part will it be ladies only pics or guys too . "

Both usually

Jo.Xx

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"I do enjoy the picture challenges. I often wonder what those who don't venture into the forums must think though.

I remember I did the little ghost face on a tissue hanging over my cock for Halloween years ago. What must people have thought?!

Now there's a cock we can see straight through?!

Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Jo.Xx "

If you got it, haunt it.

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

I love these. What’s the photo challenge theme?

over a year ago

So is it voting or no voting?

over a year ago

Nottingham

"I love these. What’s the photo challenge theme? "

The general idea was to keep it a secret until the morning of the challenge I think Jamie is sticking with that (not sure)

D.

over a year ago

"I love these. What’s the photo challenge theme?

The general idea was to keep it a secret until the morning of the challenge I think Jamie is sticking with that (not sure)

D."

She is. I’ll release clues the night before. Then announce it in the morning. I’m just not sure what time to stop votes. How long would everyone need?

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

D.

She is. I’ll release clues the night before. Then announce it in the morning. I’m just not sure what time to stop votes. How long would everyone need? "

if it voting and u need help I help you I not a fan of doing stuff for votes

over a year ago

On a mooch

"So is it voting or no voting? "

Sounds like still voting

over a year ago

Nottingham

"So is it voting or no voting? "

Again not sure, the original idea didn’t have votes but with the addition of sexy and non sexy pics being used I did mention voting as an encouragement to avoid too many non sexy pics I myself would have avoided it if possible as it’s a nightmare admin that I don’t want on a weekend

D.

By *agnar1980Man
over a year ago

Poole

I’m in

over a year ago

Nottingham

D.

She is. I’ll release clues the night before. Then announce it in the morning. I’m just not sure what time to stop votes. How long would everyone need? "

Depends how challenging they are? What I had in mind could have been done whilst sat watching tv and take 2 mins to complete but those who had more time could take hours to prep and get really creative

D.

over a year ago

D.

She is. I’ll release clues the night before. Then announce it in the morning. I’m just not sure what time to stop votes. How long would everyone need?

Depends how challenging they are? What I had in mind could have been done whilst sat watching tv and take 2 mins to complete but those who had more time could take hours to prep and get really creative

D."

Am happy to not do votes if that’s preferred. I’m just here so you and Jo can join in. Whatever you guys want to do I’ll jump on board. I’m easy like a Sunday morning

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

D."

I’m looking forward to it.

over a year ago

Nottingham

D.

D.

Am happy to not do votes if that’s preferred. I’m just here so you and Jo can join in. Whatever you guys want to do I’ll jump on board. I’m easy like a Sunday morning "

It makes it easier for you 100% and it is doable with or without

D.

over a year ago

Nottingham

D.

D.

Am happy to not do votes if that’s preferred. I’m just here so you and Jo can join in. Whatever you guys want to do I’ll jump on board. I’m easy like a Sunday morning "

You are a superstar

D.

By *nto My ArmsMan
over a year ago

Herts/London

Picture challenge? Count me in!

over a year ago

Guys, let me know if you want voting or no voting. I do not mind either way so don’t worry that you’ll be making work. I can honestly say, I don’t have a lot on at the moment so I’ve got the time

over a year ago

Nottingham

"Guys, let me know if you want voting or no voting. I do not mind either way so don’t worry that you’ll be making work. I can honestly say, I don’t have a lot on at the moment so I’ve got the time "

You could do it taskmaster style so no voting but people still have to get your approval? Not like in a negative way just you saying ‘Task passed!’ or something

D.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Jesus.

Are there any Philadelphia Lawyers or Oxford Dons in ??

Just set a bloody task.

Just ONE.

over a year ago

Nottingham

"Jesus.

Are there any Philadelphia Lawyers or Oxford Dons in ??

Just set a bloody task.

Just ONE."

we have to wait until Friday morning for a task cos it’s a secret

D.

By *agnar1980Man
over a year ago

Poole

How do we get the task?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"How do we get the task?"

It's a secret they said !

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Anything that involves looking chubby and slobby would be appreciated.

By *borofucktoyMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Maybe a quarantine related pic (because of the obvious lol) plus I can be lazy and use my gas mask pic as an entry

over a year ago

"I would suggest profile pics with the mask on and the hashtag #stayathome at the bottom of the photo. I will do that with green colour on the text. me out I dont have a mask "
I see. I have done it

Post new Message to Thread