Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bouncy Castle

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So imagine there is a big fab forum sized bouncy castle for us all.

It goes without saying somebody will end up crying as it’s the law of bouncy castles. What made you cry?

Were you pushed off? If so who here did it? Best answer will crown you the king/queen of the castle

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Must be the reason why I'm king of my castle .

Tune

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I fell off when Queenie asked me one of her random questions whilst attempting a back flip

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was pushed off by bustybelle.

We both went for a bouncing into each other cuddle and her boobs hit me in he nose and I fell off the end I grazed my knee and got a nose bleed had a little cry but it was worth it to have those boobies in my face even though it was an accident

over a year ago

"I fell off when Queenie asked me one of her random questions whilst attempting a back flip "

This actually happened

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I fell off when Queenie asked me one of her random questions whilst attempting a back flip

This actually happened "

over a year ago

I knocked myself out with my boobs. I just couldnt imagine jumping on a bouncy castle with these.

over a year ago

"Must be the reason why I'm king of my castle .

Tune "

Tuuuuuuuuuuune !!

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Tune

Tuuuuuuuuuuune !!"

Stuck in my head now

over a year ago

"So imagine there is a big fab forum sized bouncy castle for us all.

It goes without saying somebody will end up crying as it’s the law of bouncy castles. What made you cry?

Were you pushed off? If so who here did it? Best answer will crown you the king/queen of the castle

"

that woman with the massive boobs landed on top of me and she shouldn't have been wearing heels either

By *utmegsMan
over a year ago

Closer than you think

I got kicked off by Her Majesty for not taking my shoes off.

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

No one would have fun with me, everyone ignored me, and someone took the piss out of my clothes, actually feels like a day on the forums or horid memories of school .

over a year ago

"So imagine there is a big fab forum sized bouncy castle for us all.

that woman with the massive boobs landed on top of me and she shouldn't have been wearing heels either "

sorry

over a year ago

Tune

Tuuuuuuuuuuune !!

Stuck in my head now "

Same here! I've got it on right now. I need a bouncy castle in my garden

over a year ago

I cried because the others wouldn’t let me join in with the group bouncing up and down

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Tune

Tuuuuuuuuuuune !!

Stuck in my head now

Same here! I've got it on right now. I need a bouncy castle in my garden "

I take the blame. Sorry

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I fled because of too many unrestrained boners thumping me in the face

over a year ago

"I fled because of too many unrestrained boners thumping me in the face"
sorry

over a year ago

Tune

Tuuuuuuuuuuune !!

Stuck in my head now

Same here! I've got it on right now. I need a bouncy castle in my garden I take the blame. Sorry "

Nah don't be sorry. It's all good. Not heard that in such a long time. Not been on a bouncy castle for ages. Oh the things to do after lockdown

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I fled because of too many unrestrained boners thumping me in the face"

I couldnt help it watching your boobies bouncing, my apologies

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Tune

Tuuuuuuuuuuune !!

Stuck in my head now

Same here! I've got it on right now. I need a bouncy castle in my garden I take the blame. Sorry

Nah don't be sorry. It's all good. Not heard that in such a long time. Not been on a bouncy castle for ages. Oh the things to do after lockdown "

Indeed , I may run around Northampton town centre in my boxers screaming " I'm free " .

I'll get stabbed but fuck it

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Tune

Tuuuuuuuuuuune !!

Stuck in my head now

Same here! I've got it on right now. I need a bouncy castle in my garden I take the blame. Sorry

Nah don't be sorry. It's all good. Not heard that in such a long time. Not been on a bouncy castle for ages. Oh the things to do after lockdown

Indeed , I may run around Northampton town centre in my boxers screaming " I'm free " .

I'll get stabbed but fuck it "

over a year ago

Tune

Tuuuuuuuuuuune !!

Stuck in my head now

"

Pfffffffft

Let out a proper giggle right there!! Haha

Keep changing direction when running because they will have to aim from 2m distance to get you. No doubt everyone will join in with the streaker session once they see how happy you are.

Freeeeeee at last

#TrendSetter

over a year ago

My reason for crying is due to me organising the bouncy castle and making enough jelly and ice cream for all and nobody has touched it.

That and the pending lawsuit for the injuries some of you got so far.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Tune

Tuuuuuuuuuuune !!

Stuck in my head now

"

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Tune

Tuuuuuuuuuuune !!

Stuck in my head now

Pfffffffft

Keep changing direction when running because they will have to aim from 2m distance to get you. No doubt everyone will join in with the streaker session once they see how happy you are.

Freeeeeee at last

#TrendSetter"

Thankyou

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"I was pushed off by bustybelle.

We both went for a bouncing into each other cuddle and her boobs hit me in he nose and I fell off the end I grazed my knee and got a nose bleed had a little cry but it was worth it to have those boobies in my face even though it was an accident "

Haha you egit I kissed it better for you didn’t I

over a year ago

We both went for a bouncing into each other cuddle and her boobs hit me in he nose and I fell off the end I grazed my knee and got a nose bleed had a little cry but it was worth it to have those boobies in my face even though it was an accident

Haha you egit I kissed it better for you didn’t I "

Ha ha ha oooops

over a year ago

Haha you egit I kissed it better for you didn’t I "

you did your so carring xxx

over a year ago

"My reason for crying is due to me organising the bouncy castle and making enough jelly and ice cream for all and nobody has touched it.

That and the pending lawsuit for the injuries some of you got so far."

Apologies. My bad... I am in a bouncy mood... boing boing everyone knows you get on a bouncy castle at your own risk so let's carry on bouncing... woohoo !!

over a year ago

Slips on helmet boobs & boners everywhere.

over a year ago

Tune

Tuuuuuuuuuuune !!

Stuck in my head now

Pfffffffft

Freeeeeee at last

#TrendSetter Thankyou "

I can see it now...

New version of the human train (2m apart, no connection needed) seen as where not meant to be using public transport. You could be onto something here you know...

The only way is...

All roads lead to...

Northampton!!

Streakers aboard

over a year ago

"Slips on helmet boobs & boners everywhere. "

Whooopsie, careful!

I just got this sudden urge to do the cha cha. That's how we do it on a Fab bouncy castle

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Is it a naked bouncy castle?

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Is it a naked bouncy castle? "

Must be my boob has knocked WD out I’m not responsible for them when they arnt locked up

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Oh heck, no bras? Fuck this

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Tune

Tuuuuuuuuuuune !!

Stuck in my head now

Pfffffffft

Freeeeeee at last

#TrendSetter Thankyou

I can see it now...

New version of the human train (2m apart, no connection needed) seen as where not meant to be using public transport. You could be onto something here you know...

The only way is...

All roads lead to...

Northampton!!

Streakers aboard "

You all dont wanna come to Northampton trust me

over a year ago

"Oh heck, no bras? Fuck this "

Ha ha I don't think there are any rules so you can have bra, but if they pop out nobody complaining Let's carry on bouncing. Wonder who can stay up the longest!?

over a year ago

"Is it a naked bouncy castle?

Must be my boob has knocked WD out I’m not responsible for them when they arnt locked up "

it was the best 2 seconds of my life though

over a year ago

Must be my boob has knocked WD out I’m not responsible for them when they arnt locked up it was the best 2 seconds of my life though "

Remember all.. any bruising from these boobs or boners... there is a surplus amount of not eaten ice cream to the side for bruise based swelling.

over a year ago

Must be my boob has knocked WD out I’m not responsible for them when they arnt locked up it was the best 2 seconds of my life though

Remember all.. any bruising from these boobs or boners... there is a surplus amount of not eaten ice cream to the side for bruise based swelling."

well for those 2 seconds something was swelling lol

over a year ago

Must be my boob has knocked WD out I’m not responsible for them when they arnt locked up it was the best 2 seconds of my life though

Remember all.. any bruising from these boobs or boners... there is a surplus amount of not eaten ice cream to the side for bruise based swelling. well for those 2 seconds something was swelling lol "

Ha ha

Oh go on then I will have a lick... of that much needed ice cream. Working up a sweat here with all this bouncing

over a year ago

Remember all.. any bruising from these boobs or boners... there is a surplus amount of not eaten ice cream to the side for bruise based swelling. well for those 2 seconds something was swelling lol

Ha ha

Oh go on then I will have a lick... of that much needed ice cream. Working up a sweat here with all this bouncing "

Bad news bouncers... the balloon guy due to arrive at 12:30 to entertain you all whilst you have a rest has cancelled.

over a year ago

Remember all.. any bruising from these boobs or boners... there is a surplus amount of not eaten ice cream to the side for bruise based swelling. well for those 2 seconds something was swelling lol

Ha ha

Oh go on then I will have a lick... of that much needed ice cream. Working up a sweat here with all this bouncing

Bad news bouncers... the balloon guy due to arrive at 12:30 to entertain you all whilst you have a rest has cancelled.

"

Ah man! I was looking forward to that. Oh oh how about we get in a replacement... that guy from Britian's Got Talent... he broke a record blindfolded making balloon animals... skills!

I suppose he is fully booked ffs

Post new Message to Thread