Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ropes and harness rollercoaster

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well this treemonkey is gonna be riding the winds today..looking like I ll be getting tossed and jolted, thrown and worked hard..my ass will be well fried by end of day...lowering tree canopy..whats everyone elses day ahead?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Eating biscuits in bed.

By *oss and SuzieCouple
over a year ago

Porthmadog

The mention of ropes and harness gave us a few ideas x

over a year ago

Working from home

over a year ago

"The mention of ropes and harness gave us a few ideas x"

Ooh yeah..its a must

over a year ago

Wishing I was still tree monkeying myself but gave that up some years ago for a more grounded gamefulness now. I'll be slowing easing into some work but most jobs I can't do till customer feels safe. There's a difference between being safe and feeling safe too. Ironic that I may get some money in before seeing any help promised from the government. It's been a very tough three months.

over a year ago

No beers till job done!

over a year ago

"Well this treemonkey is gonna be riding the winds today..looking like I ll be getting tossed and jolted, thrown and worked hard..my ass will be well fried by end of day...lowering tree canopy..whats everyone elses day ahead? "

For a second I thought you was talking about Go Ape lol

Your job sounds dangerous OP , stay safe up therex

over a year ago

"Wishing I was still tree monkeying myself but gave that up some years ago for a more grounded gamefulness now. I'll be slowing easing into some work but most jobs I can't do till customer feels safe. There's a difference between being safe and feeling safe too. Ironic that I may get some money in before seeing any help promised from the government. It's been a very tough three months."

Hey there is definately a difference and it may show after all this calms when some may still feel cautious after the all clear. Best wishes bud for the future these are tough times for solo businesses. I just can t give this job up..love it still, though have moved away from the real big stuff. Stay strong, don t let the worry demons drag your ass down.

over a year ago

"Well this treemonkey is gonna be riding the winds today..looking like I ll be getting tossed and jolted, thrown and worked hard..my ass will be well fried by end of day...lowering tree canopy..whats everyone elses day ahead?

For a second I thought you was talking about Go Ape lol

Your job sounds dangerous OP , stay safe up therex"

Hey thanks you..hope you re well. Its not really that dangerous if you focus on your safety and dont take stupid chancey shortcuts. Im always rigged into ropes, though maybe a little seasick at end of it lol. Stay sexyyy

over a year ago

"No beers till job done! "

Hey bud..thinking tonight maybe gin night and toones..hows you?

By *all me FlikWoman
over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"Working from home "

Same here

over a year ago

"Wishing I was still tree monkeying myself but gave that up some years ago for a more grounded gamefulness now. I'll be slowing easing into some work but most jobs I can't do till customer feels safe. There's a difference between being safe and feeling safe too. Ironic that I may get some money in before seeing any help promised from the government. It's been a very tough three months.

Hey there is definately a difference and it may show after all this calms when some may still feel cautious after the all clear. Best wishes bud for the future these are tough times for solo businesses. I just can t give this job up..love it still, though have moved away from the real big stuff. Stay strong, don t let the worry demons drag your ass down. "

Thanks and you too.

I miss them all especially the big ones but alas one has to stop sometime. It was the storm of 87 that launched me in Essex, newly qualified and a rock climber, I worked dawn till dusk and some nights for about 8 months. Miss those times. Keep safe. I know what it's like, know the thrills and lows.

over a year ago

"No beers till job done!

Hey bud..thinking tonight maybe gin night and toones..hows you? "

You know how to balance things for sure!

I'm well.

over a year ago

"Wishing I was still tree monkeying myself but gave that up some years ago for a more grounded gamefulness now. I'll be slowing easing into some work but most jobs I can't do till customer feels safe. There's a difference between being safe and feeling safe too. Ironic that I may get some money in before seeing any help promised from the government. It's been a very tough three months.

Hey there is definately a difference and it may show after all this calms when some may still feel cautious after the all clear. Best wishes bud for the future these are tough times for solo businesses. I just can t give this job up..love it still, though have moved away from the real big stuff. Stay strong, don t let the worry demons drag your ass down.

Thanks and you too.

I miss them all especially the big ones but alas one has to stop sometime. It was the storm of 87 that launched me in Essex, newly qualified and a rock climber, I worked dawn till dusk and some nights for about 8 months. Miss those times. Keep safe. I know what it's like, know the thrills and lows."

Oh yeah..had some belters..those times you just wanna finish the job and cuss in the heat all wrapped up in safety gear then when the jobs done and you re sat down..a drink to hand and in.my case a rollie being drawn on...AND THE BIGGEST DAMNED SMILE ON YOUR FACE..one of satisfaction and relief lol

over a year ago

"Well this treemonkey is gonna be riding the winds today..looking like I ll be getting tossed and jolted, thrown and worked hard..my ass will be well fried by end of day...lowering tree canopy..whats everyone elses day ahead? "

Have a good day Mr, be careful. Today I think will be a fairly chilled one here after a busy weekend

over a year ago

Thanks and you too.

I miss them all especially the big ones but alas one has to stop sometime. It was the storm of 87 that launched me in Essex, newly qualified and a rock climber, I worked dawn till dusk and some nights for about 8 months. Miss those times. Keep safe. I know what it's like, know the thrills and lows.

Oh yeah..had some belters..those times you just wanna finish the job and cuss in the heat all wrapped up in safety gear then when the jobs done and you re sat down..a drink to hand and in.my case a rollie being drawn on...AND THE BIGGEST DAMNED SMILE ON YOUR FACE..one of satisfaction and relief lol "

I just use my ropes for a more seditary and less strained uses now. Knot the usual play.

Post new Message to Thread