Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Over population

Jump to newest

By *aton OP   Man
over a year ago

barnet

I recently contributed to a topic about Bill Gates and his vaccination interests . The discussion got very heated and one was discontinued. Most eulogised and lauded a man who in my opinion has very sinister motives and agendas. His premises are based on the disengenuous notion that the world is over crowded and he along with others have advocated mass vaccinations of young third world girls to cull the population . Even though the average Americans carbon footprint is 15 times that of third world populations it is the third world that should be held accountable. As I posted before the problem is not the amount of people but the lack of food grown to sustain that population. With better investment fairer wealth distribution and sustainable energy implementation in the the third world we are capable of producing more than enough food to sustain far more than 7.7 billion people.This however does not fit with the bill Gates or Warren buffets of this world who with just half of there collective wealth could eradicate poverty . The way forward to stabilising the population is giving women control over there ovaries undermining the religious dictates that women have forced upon them . A rise from poverty for women equates to less babies it happened in places like Ireland and Italy after economic booms . Both roman Catholic countries the women 40 - 50 years ago were baby machines and now in both countries not enough are bring born to sustain the demographic. This was brought about due to the demise of religious influence , more secular thinking and a boon in wealth . Obviously the way forward is not to have the whole of the third world churning out the same co2 as the wealthy . If that happened we would need another two planets to sustain us. We now have the capability through sustainable resourcing to lift all of humanity from the degradation and blight of poverty and its not through the sinister advocates of eugenics

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" ... he along with others have advocated mass vaccinations of young third world girls to cull the population .

"

This didn’t happen.

By *aton OP   Man
over a year ago

barnet

" ... he along with others have advocated mass vaccinations of young third world girls to cull the population .

This didn’t happen."

No but he has made no secret of his wish to do so

By *ob Carpe DiemMan
over a year ago

Torquay

Yes I believe there was a UN study that concluded the planet could support 13 billion people but only if food production changed, they also concluded that peak population will be much less than that.

over a year ago

This didn’t happen.No but he has made no secret of his wish to do so"

When?

over a year ago

They’ve never advocating culling anyone

By *aton OP   Man
over a year ago

barnet

"Yes I believe there was a UN study that concluded the planet could support 13 billion people but only if food production changed, they also concluded that peak population will be much less than that."
Yes your right the population will peak at around 9-10 billion and yes it is about food production

over a year ago

Vaccinating people helps prevent them from suffering from various diseases.

It's very different to sterilising people.

I don't understand how vaccination programmes will reduce third world populations. If anything the opposite is true so your accusations don't make sense.

By *aton OP   Man
over a year ago

barnet

"They’ve never advocating culling anyone "
No of course they will never use the word cull .

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"They’ve never advocating culling anyone

No of course they will never use the word cull ."

But you said he did...

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Vaccinating people helps prevent them from suffering from various diseases.

I don't understand how vaccination programmes will reduce third world populations. If anything the opposite is true so your accusations don't make sense."

Quite.

The claim that vaccines will include nanotechnology is equally bizarre

Vaccination is something that I see as necessary and something to be supported. The reduction in MMR and others is starting to cause problems.

So many seem to forget that diseases like measles can kill.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

This Bill Gates "population control" nonsense actually comes from a speech he made in about 2011/12 where he said that reducing childhood mortality rates would actually help control the growth of impoverished populations. The reasoning behind this is that mothers would not need to give birth to so many children if their survival rate was higher.

Cal

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't understand how vaccination programmes will reduce third world populations. If anything the opposite is true so your accusations don't make sense.

Quite.

The claim that vaccines will include nanotechnology is equally bizarre

Vaccination is something that I see as necessary and something to be supported. The reduction in MMR and others is starting to cause problems.

So many seem to forget that diseases like measles can kill."

By *ob Carpe DiemMan
over a year ago

Torquay

"This Bill Gates "population control" nonsense actually comes from a speech he made in about 2011/12 where he said that reducing childhood mortality rates would actually help control the growth of impoverished populations. The reasoning behind this is that mothers would not need to give birth to so many children if their survival rate was higher.

Cal"

It's a fair point, that's part of why the population will peak when it does

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

I don't understand how vaccination programmes will reduce third world populations. If anything the opposite is true so your accusations don't make sense."

Exactly. Makes no sense.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"This Bill Gates "population control" nonsense actually comes from a speech he made in about 2011/12 where he said that reducing childhood mortality rates would actually help control the growth of impoverished populations. The reasoning behind this is that mothers would not need to give birth to so many children if their survival rate was higher.

Cal

-----

It's a fair point, that's part of why the population will peak when it does"

A million miles away from culling kids though

over a year ago

This thread will be culled! No BG mentions allowed.

By *heLaserGuyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

David Attenborough is a big advocate of population control, you only have to watch his program - how many people can live on planet earth, to see that we're already over populated.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"This thread will be culled! No BG mentions allowed."

No it's fine to talk about these things as long as people remain respectful.

Cal

over a year ago

Quite honestly I havent researched enough on Mr Gates humanitarian approach to be an authority on this, but whilst there will always be cynicism, I believe he's doing more good things than harm.

Theres a lot of tough choices and difficult discussions to have when you need to make change. Population is clearly a worldwide problem, and theres never a pink fluffy solution to such matters?

over a year ago

"This thread will be culled! No BG mentions allowed.

Cal"

It'll be deleted, do not want people waking up.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Cal

----

It'll be deleted, do not want people waking up."

Luckily only a very small number of people are gullible enough to believe this bollox

over a year ago

"Luckily only a very small number of people are gullible enough to believe this bollox "

Lockdown has allowed people to spend waaaaay too much time in the internet Stay woke

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Cal

----

Luckily only a very small number of people are gullible enough to believe this bollox "

Conspiracy theorists think the rest of us are the gullible ones.

over a year ago

Cal

----

Luckily only a very small number of people are gullible enough to believe this bollox "

I wish it was a very small number but there are still many who believe every single word the politicians and media tell them.

By *aton OP   Man
over a year ago

barnet

Look on you tube type in.. is the world really overpopulated? Very informative .

over a year ago

The problem with YouTube is that can basically type in whatever it is you want to be true.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Look on you tube type in.. is the world really overpopulated? Very informative . "

What peer review or other quality control have YouTube videos gone through?

By *aton OP   Man
over a year ago

barnet

So there are never any conspiracies? No false flag operations ? No calculated propagandic lies ? Isn't the world a Shangri-la la of honest politicians and well meaning corporate magnates. All is well.

By *aton OP   Man
over a year ago

barnet

"Look on you tube type in.. is the world really overpopulated? Very informative .

What peer review or other quality control have YouTube videos gone through?"

Its not a video but a concise and objective view

over a year ago

"Look on you tube type in.. is the world really overpopulated? Very informative .

What peer review or other quality control have YouTube videos gone through?Its not a video but a concise and objective view "

Is this an edition of 'Would I lie to you?'

By *..FirstMan
over a year ago

london

My primary charity is https://populationmatters.org/

Not that I agree with some of the hardliners about not breeding at all but having more that 2 kids per household is like a Covid R#1...

By *aton OP   Man
over a year ago

barnet

"My primary charity is https://populationmatters.org/

Not that I agree with some of the hardliners about not breeding at all but having more that 2 kids per household is like a Covid R#1..."

wtf?

Post new Message to Thread