Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

isn't it annoying when........

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

you've been chatting to someone, all seems ok,you just get to the point when you're going arrange a meet ...then,they say something really off putting,well it just happened to me so i blocked him.....happened much to anyone else?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its you is it????

over a year ago

Yep but more good guys out there

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Yep.... and I am usually greatful when it happens. It's best to find out sooner rather than later.

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"you've been chatting to someone, all seems ok,you just get to the point when you're going arrange a meet ...then,they say something really off putting,well it just happened to me so i blocked him.....happened much to anyone else?"

every morning when i look in the mirror and say" god you look great" and i hear " who the hell are you kidding" and theres no one there

over a year ago

"you've been chatting to someone, all seems ok,you just get to the point when you're going arrange a meet ...then,they say something really off putting,well it just happened to me so i blocked him.....happened much to anyone else?"

c'mon spill. wot put u off

over a year ago

"Yep.... and I am usually greatful when it happens. It's best to find out sooner rather than later."

Very true

over a year ago

Yup, happens to me from time to time too.

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"you've been chatting to someone, all seems ok,you just get to the point when you're going arrange a meet ...then,they say something really off putting,well it just happened to me so i blocked him.....happened much to anyone else?

c'mon spill. wot put u off "

Yes, tell us, what put you off?

over a year ago

for me it was the guy this afternoon wanted to know if he could fit me in for a b/j before his wife came home. Didnt know he was married till that point either so blocked straight away

over a year ago

drives us wild too, what else drives us mad is when things are going well, everyone happy etc, then they say something like "oh but I cant do evenings as I have commitments" lol now I just dont get "attached" until way way down the line, saves for getting let down

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"you've been chatting to someone, all seems ok,you just get to the point when you're going arrange a meet ...then,they say something really off putting,well it just happened to me so i blocked him.....happened much to anyone else?

c'mon spill. wot put u off "

it was when we said we'd meet,have a meal and a chat to see how we go ...then he said ''by the way ..you do suck cock don't you''?.......what a t.w.a.t...lol...that's what put me off.

over a year ago

Never ceases to amaze me how some guys can be so ignorant, uncouth, insensitive and downright disrespectful to ladies!

"Can you fit me in for a b/j before my wife comes home"!! That's little better than treating a woman like a prostitute, and they should be blocked, reported, and thrown off the site.

And it's high time that admin started logging and checking folks' IP addresses.

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Will they never learn,

over a year ago

"Will they never learn, "

Nope lol but no there is some good guys out there

over a year ago

c'mon spill. wot put u off

it was when we said we'd meet,have a meal and a chat to see how we go ...then he said ''by the way ..you do suck cock don't you''?.......what a t.w.a.t...lol...that's what put me off."

lol, got to admit, that did make me laugh...

i guess there are ways of asking what ppl like sexually , than just coming out with it ..

i started to ask men if they liked to give oral, cuz i got bloody sick of meeting them that dont, and theres a lot who wont . boring fekkers,

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/09/09 21:17:01]

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

i just let the conversation flow and take my lead from the lady i'm chatting to, i see no need to push the point as we are here for simular reason's and sooner or later those kind of questions will come into the conversation, for me it's a matter of respect that you allow the woman to lead in the conversation

over a year ago

Ive actually got real mad at someone who contacted me.

Emailed etc and wanted to msn which was ok...

Not on when i am.

But hey ho....

then mobile numbers. re texts...

So you text and he says..."ring me" i got no credit.

WTF .....

NO way jose.

Blocked and gone

over a year ago

Nowt as funny as folk BIG SIGH

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

errrrm i rarely have much credit on my mobile, but i get free calls to o2 and text's to same, but my excuse is i have to buget to the penny as i'm on dole money, and once explained it's usely ok

over a year ago

Was getting along nicely messaging a guy, we even arranged to meet in a pub and take things from there. On the day, he messaged 'lets skip the drink and I'll come straight to your house for fun' - what an anti climax (excuse the pun lol)

over a year ago

Well

if a guy on the prowl is keen, HE gonna ring me ...........I aint gonna ring him.

regardeless.

Unless he explained before hand which he didnt . so there.

Blocked and gone

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Was getting along nicely messaging a guy, we even arranged to meet in a pub and take things from there. On the day, he messaged 'lets skip the drink and I'll come straight to your house for fun' - what an anti climax (excuse the pun lol)"

What a prat - so close yet so far away! Don't they ever think things through?

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Well

if a guy on the prowl is keen, HE gonna ring me ...........I aint gonna ring him.

regardeless.

Blocked and gone "

well you all know now lol so you have no excuse for not ringing me lol

over a year ago

Nope...

Thats why thye dont get meets

over a year ago

met a guy last week not seen him online much since but got on well and expected to meet again but he's just messaged to ask if I have any female friends he can meet with not sure where I went wrong there but hit the blocked button again

over a year ago

"Well

regardeless.

Blocked and gone

well you all know now lol so you have no excuse for not ringing me lol "

I do not ring men.....ever

over a year ago

"met a guy last week not seen him online much since but got on well and expected to meet again but he's just messaged to ask if I have any female friends he can meet with not sure where I went wrong there but hit the blocked button again"

Cheeky fooker.

Good job you blocked

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

i can use me landline free at weekends but only to landline numbers booohooo

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"met a guy last week not seen him online much since but got on well and expected to meet again but he's just messaged to ask if I have any female friends he can meet with not sure where I went wrong there but hit the blocked button again

Cheeky fooker.

Good job you blocked "

who me blocked !!!!!! i'm shocked ( sulk)

over a year ago

what else can you do but geting worried been here 2 weeks and my blocked list is longer than my friends one

over a year ago

"met a guy last week not seen him online much since but got on well and expected to meet again but he's just messaged to ask if I have any female friends he can meet with not sure where I went wrong there but hit the blocked button again

Cheeky fooker.

Good job you blocked

who me blocked !!!!!! i'm shocked ( sulk) "

now wouldnt block anyone I havent spoke to yet

over a year ago

I fully appreciate there are some very foolish guys on here, and a few foolish fems and don't forget, some foolosih couples...

but surely, if someone asks for a blow job ... does that really merit a ban and their ISP logged....

its a fecking sex site ....

you should just think ... ' cya knobhead ' as you press delete and block...

and they will end up with no fun and eventually leave thro boredom... or wise up and treat folks nice..

no offence meant to anyone

over a year ago

foolish couples I meant ... got excited lol x

over a year ago

The cheeky fuckers wanted to meet

We would have blocked them way before it ever got to that stage

over a year ago

i havent had the pleasure of blocking people with regard to meets, only peops who piss me off on forum lol

over a year ago

A word which comes up here all the time is "respect"!

In my book, it's not a grey area, any guy who doesn't know about treating ladies decently doesn't deserve to be in a position of meeting them on a site like this.

Lifes hard, and there's hard lessons to be learnt, so stuff them, throw them off!!!

Getting fed up hearing story after story, not fed up with the ladies telling them, but these creeps should be hunted!!!

over a year ago

Everyone on this site deserves respect.

Many times 2sides to a story and somewhere the truth is in the middle.

The report button is for the abusers and admin will sort them after looking into it objectively.

and the block button also...

it's shocking when anyone on here gets abused ... fem, couple or male BY ANY MALE, FEMALE or COUPLE.

and people should come into this world knowing it reflects the spectrum of human life .... AND IT DOES.

no way am I excusing any abuse..

but for writing a sexy message on a sex site seems a bit extreme.

abuse is something completely different.

over a year ago

Lost me .. What we on about now lol???

over a year ago

"Lost me .. What we on about now lol??? "

lol ...

guys who send messages on here asking for a BJ being hunted down, banned from site and ISP blocked.

now if they had asked to decorate the house, do the lawn, do the ironing etc etc, they deserve blocking the bassa's ..... but a bj on a sex site .. kill em .

over a year ago

"Lost me .. What we on about now lol???

lol ...

guys who send messages on here asking for a BJ being hunted down, banned from site and ISP blocked.

now if they had asked to decorate the house, do the lawn, do the ironing etc etc, they deserve blocking the bassa's ..... but a bj on a sex site .. kill em ."

Well... the nerve!! I'm not giving anyone a BJ anyway lol...

over a year ago

yes its better to find out before you meet ....... maybe its best ,,, its strange you get the feel off a person here but some can be very weird ,, so maybe best too find out at the start before you had really got too know him. There are alot off lovely people around so move on xx live and learn i do ,, lol xx kisses jo xx

over a year ago

" yes its better to find out before you meet ....... maybe its best ,,, its strange you get the feel off a person here but some can be very weird ,, so maybe best too find out at the start before you had really got too know him. There are alot off lovely people around so move on xx live and learn i do ,, lol xx kisses jo xx"

live an learn fs he only said u do

suck cock eh lol in that case id be

blocking every guy who mailed me

an getting my mouth wired

i love sucking cock lol

over a year ago

I appreciate that it takes all types, but from chatting with ladies and reading these forums, I don't think too many would rate a message like, "can you fit me in for a b/j before the wife comes home" as being particularly sexy!!

But of course, what do I know??

over a year ago

Must admit if a woman or her partner said "you do lick pussy dont you?" I would find that a bit weired,

It kinda takes the excitemnet out of the equation and turns it into expectation.

A bit like you wont shoot your load for at least 60mins, "NO PRESSURE THEN"!

Happy days

Phillx

over a year ago

Well at least he admitted to having a wife, even if it slipped out

Even if he was polite about it RESPECT is still lacking for the poor wife at home.

Take it as a touch of good luck and move on.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Never ceases to amaze me how some guys can be so ignorant, uncouth, insensitive and downright disrespectful to ladies!

"Can you fit me in for a b/j before my wife comes home"!! That's little better than treating a woman like a prostitute, and they should be blocked, reported, and thrown off the site.

And it's high time that admin started logging and checking folks' IP addresses."

Every person over 18 is welcome on the site as long as they don't break any rules.

Sending a mail that way isn't breaking any rules.

It might not be everyones cup of tea and probably won't get him a meet but it isn't against any rules to ask for a BJ.

By *ansue35Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

we got one form a single guy asking if you take it up the arse, (we do not meet single guys anyway)

, but after that arse question was not impressed so i just did not reply.

Which i got a am sorry message and hope i did not have hurt feeling ?.

But he wanted to point out that he want my hubbys arse,

thats when i found out how to block people

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"The cheeky fuckers wanted to meet

We would have blocked them way before it ever got to that stage "

lolol I love it.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Yeah normally it is what someone else said on the thread, they all of a sudden can't play of a weekend.

Talking about sex isn't offputting as that is what should be discussed I think before you meet otherwise you wouldn't know what everyones bounderies are.......but for some reason if a man says " I have to empty my balls" I think yuk.

I am not sure why because I quite like men emptying them but it sure puts me off.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Yeah normally it is what someone else said on the thread, they all of a sudden can't play of a weekend.

Talking about sex isn't offputting as that is what should be discussed I think before you meet otherwise you wouldn't know what everyones bounderies are.......but for some reason if a man says " I have to empty my balls" I think yuk.

I am not sure why because I quite like men emptying them but it sure puts me off. "

Eeeeewwwww @empty my balls

See its all in the way you word things as to the reaction you get

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

I am not sure why because I quite like men emptying them but it sure puts me off.

See its all in the way you word things as to the reaction you get "

So which romantic, smooth talking b*****d said that then! Woulda turned me on- not!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

See its all in the way you word things as to the reaction you get

So which romantic, smooth talking b*****d said that then! Woulda turned me on- not!"

God knows now, but I can't name them anyway otherwise I would have to ban myself !!!

over a year ago

"we got one form a single guy asking if you take it up the arse, (we do not meet single guys anyway)

thats when i found out how to block people "

I'll bet you hubby was waiting to see what your answer was and then when he found out it was his arse, it was 'hit the block button!'

Once again its guy who are generally getting the flack on here...I had a fem from a couple (both on FAB) e-mail me yesterday and say she'd like to meet up and all was going well until....'I owe the babysitter £30 and if you gave me that and £10 for today as well you could come round and stick your cock in ma (not my) arse!' Well, geeeee, a fine offer but I'm going to have to pass. Then she blocked ME!!! PMSL!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Can we just keep it to general off putting remarks as then we won't get people coming to the forums feeling the need to defend themselves.

Thanks xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/10/09 14:08:29]

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"[Removed by poster at 01/10/09 14:08:29]"

I do that, forget what I was gonna say

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"we got one form a single guy asking if you take it up the arse, (we do not meet single guys anyway)

I'll bet you hubby was waiting to see what your answer was and then when he found out it was his arse, it was 'hit the block button!'

Once again its guy who are generally getting the flack on here...I had a fem from a couple (both on FAB) e-mail me yesterday and say she'd like to meet up and all was going well until....'I owe the babysitter £30 and if you gave me that and £10 for today as well you could come round and stick your cock in ma (not my) arse!' Well, geeeee, a fine offer but I'm going to have to pass. Then she blocked ME!!! PMSL! "

So, why did you pass on that fine offer?

over a year ago

I'm shocked anyone can take anything so serious....

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I'm shocked anyone can take anything so serious....

"

Which bit?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"I'm shocked anyone can take anything so serious....

Which bit?"

That little bit just... under there- yep - that bit!

over a year ago

I have had people take (what seems to me anyway) an unhealthy interest in my pain killers

You know the, what you taking, how strong are they type of thing . . . made me think twice!!!

Shona

x x x

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I have had people take (what seems to me anyway) an unhealthy interest in my pain killers

You know the, what you taking, how strong are they type of thing . . . made me think twice!!!

Shona

x x x "

We have never had that, but how strange?

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

Once again its guy who are generally getting the flack on here...I had a fem from a couple (both on FAB) e-mail me yesterday and say she'd like to meet up and all was going well until....'I owe the babysitter £30 and if you gave me that and £10 for today as well you could come round and stick your cock in ma (not my) arse!' Well, geeeee, a fine offer but I'm going to have to pass. Then she blocked ME!!! PMSL! "

thats still cheaper than some street corner vendors charge lol

over a year ago

Rugby I thought I was reading too much into things and maybe cos it was late at night I had taken it the wrong way but yup deff strange!!

Heres something else which annoys me!!

I am online at stupid oclock and someone emails saying you want to see me on cam doing **** to myself?? or you want to show me you performing on cam??

Really what makes you think I want to do that?? I say on my profile that I don’t put on a show nor do I use my cam for anything other than to prove I am female - I only show my face.

So why waste your time sending the email??

Shona

x x x

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

perhaps the "don't do/don't want/will do/will meet parts of profiles could be made to flash or be in a different colour text that way it's in your face and can't be missed

Post new Message to Thread