FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meets taking place via Fabs is shocking !!!

Jump to newest

By *ral Extraordinaire OP   Man
over a year ago

Kent

If the government were prosecuting they would have a field day on here !! And probably close this site down ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If the government were prosecuting they would have a field day on here !! And probably close this site down ?"

Half the government probably are members here.

over a year ago

"If the government were prosecuting they would have a field day on here !! And probably close this site down ?"

Prove it.

Not guilty your honour.

I think the government has more important things to worry about.

over a year ago

You don’t sound like you’re up for much laughs OP

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Do you have any evidence OP? Or just joining the massed ranks of humourless online vigilantes?

over a year ago

It could be that veri’s being left are from people who they’ve met in the past/returned to the site, to prove genuine etc. Just a suggestion, if you’re basing your “evidence” upon veri’s. Viv x

over a year ago

I keep getting, let’s have a cheeky meet, messages, let’s not! I’m more than up for a laugh but I think it’s absolutely disgusting how people aren’t taking this seriously, worse thing is, it won’t be them that suffer probably, it’ll be their colleagues or the lady serving them at the shop who then gives it to 100 more people.. People are dying, just something I cant find funny tbh. We are all feeling it but get some self control and a conscious.

over a year ago

Iv had several meet now type messages.

Let's not pretend it isn't happening hay!

over a year ago

Some of the people on here have no shame or just pure ignorant.

over a year ago

"Iv had several meet now type messages.

Let's not pretend it isn't happening hay!"

Oh, I don’t doubt it happens, just offering another slant to the argument, if it’s based upon veri’s, that not all of them are lockdown meets x

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I literally don’t know of anyone that’s had a meet during all this, I think the site are doing their best to put measures in place to stop it happening.

Those that are asking to meet though aren’t someone I’d want to meet up with

over a year ago

Oh, I don’t doubt it happens, just offering another slant to the argument, if it’s based upon veri’s, that not all of them are lockdown meets x"

I have to admit I wouldn't meet anybody that had a meet veri in the last 7 weeks. It's just not worth the risk and and I think that if people are taking risks, they not the kind of people I want to meet.

over a year ago

"I literally don’t know of anyone that’s had a meet during all this, I think the site are doing their best to put measures in place to stop it happening.

Those that are asking to meet though aren’t someone I’d want to meet up with "

No one is doubting the site isn't doing their best but it's down to individuals. There are plenty who would meet if they were given the chance.

By *artogCouple
over a year ago

Thurrock

Lighten up. X

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Just because some people are sending faf messages, it doesn't mean that they are any more successful with them than during the previous normal times. They stand out more now but aren't generally what anyone wants.

Most of the public are wanting safer lockdown conditions to continue and it's the same here. We're not some mutant breed of people who inhabit another world. We have respect for our health, have loved ones at risk and carry our responsibilities very seriously.

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I literally don’t know of anyone that’s had a meet during all this, I think the site are doing their best to put measures in place to stop it happening.

Those that are asking to meet though aren’t someone I’d want to meet up with

No one is doubting the site isn't doing their best but it's down to individuals. There are plenty who would meet if they were given the chance. "

I know. I was just trying to highlight the point

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I noticed many people relaxing their compliance with social distancing this week even in the supermarket. A few weeks ago people gave each other space, this week it was a free for all.

It’s not just on fab that you have to worry.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"If the government were prosecuting they would have a field day on here !! And probably close this site down ?

Half the government probably are members here."

Yeah ok

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I'm only meeting to drop off the odd Asda haul.

over a year ago

A male on the site put an update on his profile, he had met a woman on the beach and put suncream on her at arms length!

The site says they take looking to meet and not keeping to social distancing as a breach of the site rules. What is the point of the site saying to report when all they do is block the reporter from the person. Yes he is still on here.

over a year ago

There’s only so much that fab can do and be responsible for.

They’ve done their part in restricting the way people meet and how people publicise/arrange a meet. You can’t expect them to do everything. You’re asking too much from this platform.

It’s not fab’s responsibility to go out of their way to prevent people from meeting people. These are decisions made by every individual. Otherwise, every message people send, you’ll have a third person overlooking it.

People just need to grow up and stop acting like children. Take responsibility for your own self and stop passing the blame/responsibility on to others.

...and every time someone meets. Bloody hell, don’t need another forum post of disgust. We know that’s what people are up to. It’s not rocket science.

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I’m not meeting and I don’t agree with those who do. But fab can’t be held responsible as they’ve done what they can to stop it but ultimately member are responsible for there own actions so if arseholes are meeting which I know they are then if get covid in my eyes it’s tough shit and what they deserve.

I had a guy message me a couple of weeks ago wanting to meet telling me he’d just been robbed of his wallet on a previous meet can’t help but think that’s karma and the worlds way of getting revenge on morons. But then for him to attempt to arrange a meet again just shown how thick some people are.

By *adyA01Woman
over a year ago

Wellington

New verifications going up that I have seen, seem to be webcam meets...

So abiding by lockdown..

Although to be fair I have had messages asking if I want to meet... To be fair those people get welcomed to my block list...

And also, I received a new Veri the other week..it was from a guy I had met through a friend back in early Feb.... He tracked me down and we verified each other...

Seems to be a mix of situations...

over a year ago

"If the government were prosecuting they would have a field day on here !! And probably close this site down ?

Half the government probably are members here."

Haha yes probably

over a year ago

The lure of pussy is strong!

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

New veris that I've seen displayed of late have been either through cam or were clearly a veri offered to someone who had met previously and just returned to fab.

I personally haven't seen any that made me think they had met post lockdown.

over a year ago

We verified a lad yday who weve known for a while who's got a new profile and fab wouldn't let him display it. So there doing what they can I suppose but we also blocked a guy who wouldn't leave us alone even put his address on his status prick...

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"I noticed many people relaxing their compliance with social distancing this week even in the supermarket. A few weeks ago people gave each other space, this week it was a free for all.

It’s not just on fab that you have to worry. "

Yep I noticed this this week, and walked out again.

Think this is more of an actual risk to me than two randoms somewhere fucking.

over a year ago

Even closing the site wouldn't help. Those who want to meet will meet - and they'll find the way. Whether you are against it or not.

It's their health and not yours after all.

over a year ago

"I noticed many people relaxing their compliance with social distancing this week even in the supermarket. A few weeks ago people gave each other space, this week it was a free for all.

"

Yes lots more traffic as well x

over a year ago

Didn’t you want this site taken down before OP?

If you feel so strongly about it, why are you here?

over a year ago

I more concerned that you find this a shock. People break rules. Particularly ones set out by government or leaders.

I do not agree with it at all, but I suspect many meets have happened, but no other human is responsible for another’s actions. The site has done their job, how people chose to live their life’s will ultimately be their choice.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I'm super peeved off. No sex since January (it was hot sex to add salt to injury) and these single profiles been having lots of sex, some had threesomes!! I'm like... So unfair

I got to think about the people I meet etc. My friend was tested positive and she was one of the asymptomatic people. We had to all have tests as Covid-19 was in my small staff team. We try our best with cleaning and 2 metres distance where ever possible, wear ppe where necessary but the virus is super contagious. My boss nearly had to go hospital. So please think twice if you think you're "clean" and not spreading it to others.

I turned born again virgin and its sooo frustrating. I had to write about sex to relieve some of the tension

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

It good to see your morality covering up for your Envy or jealousy.

Stop worrying what other people do and just focus on keeping yourself safe and well.

over a year ago

The world is full of idiots and Fab certainly has it's fair share of them.

But, give credit where it's due. On my local updates page yesterday there was a status looking for a meet. By the time i had reported it and got back to the local update page the profile had been taken down. The Mods are doing a very good job of keeping on top these twats. I fail to see why anyone could possibly lay any blame at the door of the site or Mods.

over a year ago

"A male on the site put an update on his profile, he had met a woman on the beach and put suncream on her at arms length!

The site says they take looking to meet and not keeping to social distancing as a breach of the site rules. What is the point of the site saying to report when all they do is block the reporter from the person. Yes he is still on here. "

Totally agree. I fear very little at all is being done.

By *ark-Nat 2016Couple
over a year ago

cheshire

Poor lad,

Somebody not getting any attention then

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"There’s only so much that fab can do and be responsible for.

They’ve done their part in restricting the way people meet and how people publicise/arrange a meet. You can’t expect them to do everything. You’re asking too much from this platform.

It’s not fab’s responsibility to go out of their way to prevent people from meeting people. These are decisions made by every individual. Otherwise, every message people send, you’ll have a third person overlooking it.

People just need to grow up and stop acting like children. Take responsibility for your own self and stop passing the blame/responsibility on to others.

...and every time someone meets. Bloody hell, don’t need another forum post of disgust. We know that’s what people are up to. It’s not rocket science.

"

. Well said that man !!

over a year ago

"It's their health and not yours after all."

I hate to be that virtue signalling wanker but it not just their health this can potentially affect. That’s the main issue here.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

Did the same thing in Asda yesterday. Went to Tesco instead.

over a year ago

Did the same thing in Asda yesterday. Went to Tesco instead. "

Yes we have noticed this too.

Several Neighbors have had friends and family round this weekend.

I get people are fed up And I can see why people might think oh well the numbers are going down is not likely I'm going to get by popping to my mums.

I just really hope this doesn't come back to bite them.

over a year ago

just posted a similar message, yes with people have been sitting on pics & Veri’s for over 5 weeks or are still meeting...

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

I like the Green Arrow meets..

over a year ago

You sure you're up4laughs?

over a year ago

I saw new pics and vids put up by a guy I was chatting to. I asked were they old or new. He said they were brand new as he went to visit his fwb!! Could not believe that some would even put new pics and vids up from meets during lockdown...unbelievable! Weirdly I can’t see his profile now, maybe fab clued in...

over a year ago

It good to see your morality covering up for your Envy or jealousy.

Stop worrying what other people do and just focus on keeping yourself safe and well."

Pretty sure that’s not the point she’s making and that’s a pretty lame comment to make. Oh and by the way envy and jealousy are the same thing.

over a year ago

Did the same thing in Asda yesterday. Went to Tesco instead. "

Same

over a year ago

Nothing to do with you

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

pity the shops are closed , we could all have gone out to buy flaming torches and pitchforks

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"pity the shops are closed , we could all have gone out to buy flaming torches and pitchforks

"

Available in B&Q

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

I reported a user yesterday who winked me. Their status was asking for a meet (phone number on the status) and asking for Columbian marching powder..

over a year ago

Oh, I don’t doubt it happens, just offering another slant to the argument, if it’s based upon veri’s, that not all of them are lockdown meets x

I have to admit I wouldn't meet anybody that had a meet veri in the last 7 weeks. It's just not worth the risk and and I think that if people are taking risks, they not the kind of people I want to meet."

I've not met anyone in like 10 weeks but I have three veris in the last week or 48 hours even lol.... And it's for the simple fact that two people I met who left the site returned during lockdown and wanted to be verified as genuine and I happend across a couple from a long time ago who I met at a party pre fab... Just because somone has recent verifications doesn't mean they would meet during a Pandemic

over a year ago

Kent

"You don’t sound like you’re up for much laughs OP "

Spreading a killer virus is no laugh

over a year ago

Kent

"Lighten up. X"

Catch the virus so you can pass on to your grandparent in a carehome who then passes on to 10 friends in there where 8 of them die

#LightenUp

over a year ago

Kent

You sure you're up4laughs? "

Up4spreadinga virus or up4alaugh !

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

"If the government were prosecuting they would have a field day on here !! And probably close this site down ? just posted a similar message, yes with people have been sitting on pics & Veri’s for over 5 weeks or are still meeting..."

We gave someone a veri today. Are you assuming we have met during lockdown?....because you know what 'assuming' does....

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I've got a "meet" veri from 2 weeks ago. A long time Tgirl friend that has just joined swingers. Did we meet 2 weeks ago? Did we fuck but the humourless holier than thou social vigilantes on here will jump to those assumptions. It doesn't help that Fab won't let us display them. At least it would make it clear its historic meets x

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

"I've got a "meet" veri from 2 weeks ago. A long time Tgirl friend that has just joined swingers. Did we meet 2 weeks ago? Did we fuck but the humourless holier than thou social vigilantes on here will jump to those assumptions. It doesn't help that Fab won't let us display them. At least it would make it clear its historic meets x "

Post new Message to Thread