FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Anyone had an experience they can't explain?

Jump to newest

By *ob Carpe Diem OP   Man
over a year ago

Torquay

Happened to me once, outside work having a fag, a woman walked by talking to herself (before the era of hands free phones), and she mumbled exactly what I was thinking, no way she could have known that. I think she could honestly read thoughts, that is why she was constantly talking to herself. I saw once after that she was too far away to hear but still mumbling away to herself

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

my mate and i were on about a footballer we liked called tony woodcock but we both said tony cockwood in unison.changing the sirname around.

over a year ago

When I was a kiddie, I slipped down a full flight of stairs. Except I never fell over, it was like I glided down them like down a ski slope.

By rights I should have been a crumpled mess at the bottom but I was fine.

I don’t believe in Guardian Angels (obvs!) but if I did, then I’d say one took care of me that day!

over a year ago

Torquay

Odd isn't it, I believe very much in science but the only explanation I have is that some people can read thoughts and I suspect she found it very hard to deal with

over a year ago

I can look into a attractive females eyes who looks into mine and know what's she's thinking.

I've had sex just standing there lookin

over a year ago

Mr here.

Woke up and the name Lisa from Rotherham was fixed in my brain and was bugging me. Went away to watch a football match that day with my mates. On the way the car broke down and couldn't be fixed, so we all jumped on the train home and missed the game. Sat in the carriage on the train we jumped on was a woman, we got talking to her and her name was Lisa on her way to Rotherham

over a year ago

"Happened to me once, outside work having a fag, a woman walked by talking to herself (before the era of hands free phones), and she mumbled exactly what I was thinking, no way she could have known that. I think she could honestly read thoughts, that is why she was constantly talking to herself. I saw once after that she was too far away to hear but still mumbling away to herself"

That’s a little bit creepy, what were you thinking? Was it about the weather or something she could also have been likely rambling on about, or was it quite specific?

over a year ago

Torquay

"Happened to me once, outside work having a fag, a woman walked by talking to herself (before the era of hands free phones), and she mumbled exactly what I was thinking, no way she could have known that. I think she could honestly read thoughts, that is why she was constantly talking to herself. I saw once after that she was too far away to hear but still mumbling away to herself

That’s a little bit creepy, what were you thinking? Was it about the weather or something she could also have been likely rambling on about, or was it quite specific?"

Very specific, I won't go into detail but not an everyday thought

over a year ago

I was once in Tesco car park and couldn’t remember where I parked my car. I was getting really anxious thinking it had been stolen and I was just hoping I would spot it soon! Some guy was having a melt down over something and started kicking a car in temper. I looked over and yep it was my car at least it helped me find it though

over a year ago

"Happened to me once, outside work having a fag, a woman walked by talking to herself (before the era of hands free phones), and she mumbled exactly what I was thinking, no way she could have known that. I think she could honestly read thoughts, that is why she was constantly talking to herself. I saw once after that she was too far away to hear but still mumbling away to herself

That’s a little bit creepy, what were you thinking? Was it about the weather or something she could also have been likely rambling on about, or was it quite specific?

Very specific, I won't go into detail but not an everyday thought"

Wow, that’s so odd

over a year ago

Torquay

Wow, that’s so odd "

Gave me cause for thought I have to say, never happened since of course. Suppose she could read thoughts and couldn't turn it off, it would drive her crazy, maybe it did

over a year ago

Every seance(for fun, they don't believe) my aunties and their friends go to, same country or abroad, months or years apart the mediums always mention me and say I will do well in life.

I wish haha.

over a year ago

"Every seance(for fun, they don't believe) my aunties and their friends go to, same country or abroad, months or years apart the mediums always mention me and say I will do well in life.

I wish haha.

"

I thought your experience you couldn’t explain would be you lasting 1733 hours?

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Yes

over a year ago

Dartmoor. 1am. Myself and 3 others saw a large black shape coming towards us in a field. My mate put his full beams on and lit the feild up like hiroshima. The thing stayed black as night, no details, just a black mass. Everthing else was distinguishable. The thing was tall as it was wide and just continued shambling silently towards us:/ we left in big hurry!

S

over a year ago

I suppose there's that too. Still cannot lower the time of 6 hours haha

over a year ago

"I suppose there's that too. Still cannot lower the time of 6 hours haha"

Have you had sex with someone to try it?!

over a year ago

Lots of supernatural things happen at my work!

Though one daily occurrence stuck with me. Eleven years ago in September my mum's best friend killed herself. That effected me really badly as she was like a second mum to me. Anyway, about seven years ago I was sat in Waterstones reading as my then boyfriend worked there. This woman sat down next to me and we just started talking, and she told me that her fiancé had just died right before their wedding. We talked a lot, she went from a right state to smiling, even laughing a bit so I hoped I improved her day a little bit. When she got up to leave she asked me my name, I told her, asked hers and she shared the same first name as my mum's best friend.

over a year ago

"I suppose there's that too. Still cannot lower the time of 6 hours haha

Have you had sex with someone to try it?!"

nah not for at least 2 years now I think... I cant remember the last time haha

over a year ago

Went to see a spiritualist after my son passed away and was blown away by how much she knew and said to me that day.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Dartmoor. 1am. Myself and 3 others saw a large black shape coming towards us in a field. My mate put his full beams on and lit the feild up like hiroshima. The thing stayed black as night, no details, just a black mass. Everthing else was distinguishable. The thing was tall as it was wide and just continued shambling silently towards us:/ we left in big hurry!

S"

I would have needed to touch it

Last August I was in Wales camping in a valley in my van

On the hillside 3 bright lights descending

At first I though mountain bikers descending

But then faster than decent the all rapidly and erratically darted across then upwards 3 bright orbs dancing

I observed the random ish movement in the sky and felt suspicious

After walking a mile or so along the valley I discovered the hoxters with a kite and hanging lights

I wonder how many will have claimed UFO sightings that night the illusion was very convincing

By *ddictedToLoveMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Wow, that’s so odd "

I love your pic

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Happened to me once, outside work having a fag, a woman walked by talking to herself (before the era of hands free phones), and she mumbled exactly what I was thinking, no way she could have known that. I think she could honestly read thoughts, that is why she was constantly talking to herself. I saw once after that she was too far away to hear but still mumbling away to herself"

Hang on this

Now badgers

Do you like mushrooms

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I've had loads of experiences I can't explain

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Multitudes

over a year ago

When I was in uni I woke up and there was a man in a dark green suit combing his hair back (couldn’t see his face). Shut my eyes and then he was gone. Likely a dream or something to do with the night before, but still freaked me out.

over a year ago

Hang on this

Now badgers

Do you like mushrooms "

Badger badger badger badger badger badger.........

S

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I got a message on here once

over a year ago

"I got a message on here once"

Stories and fantasies section is further down

over a year ago

When I was younger, I would dream things that came true, a bus accident, my nan dying.. different things, I brushed it of but now my daughter does it, really weird.

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

Yes , had a few , but can't explain them

over a year ago

I had an experience in my 30s that was the most unnerving physical experience I had ever had. I had no idea what it was. I was studying for my Master’s degree and needed to get books. So I went to Waterstone’s in the town I was living. I was walking past as shelf, having picked up a book called Synchronicity, and knocked a book off the shelf. I picked it up and read the back cover and realised it was describing what I was experiencing. I bought the book and it taught me how to control what was happening. If I had gone to a GP I would have been sectioned.

over a year ago

We had a faulty lock on the laundry room door.

A couple of years ago I woke for work had a shower and placed my bag on the kitchen counter.I ran upstairs for my phone and went to set off for work.I went to gab my bag as I was leaving and it was gone so I placed my phone down and looked everywhere and i was stressing because I was going to be late for work.As I went to run back upstairs i noticed it on the dryer in the laundry room yet I hadn't been in there and there was no one else in the house.

I walked in there and the door shut behind me.It wasn't a slow shut it sort of slamed.I grabbed my bag and went to leave the room and the door wouldn't open.My phone was on the kitchen counter so I couldn't phone anyone so I started to panic and tried to force the door but couldn't.Then I could hear my phone ringing as I was now really late for work.It seemed like ages I was in there but was only about 20 min.I went to push the door open and it opened so easy like it was never stuck.I walked out the room and grabbed my phone to phone to explain why I was late and my work friend started ringing me.I answered and she was in tears and told me she's glad I didn't come in in time as a car had gone straight over the junction opposite the shop and crashed straight through the window and crushed my table against the wall.

I know that door was stuck.I know that I didn't put my bag in there so I've never been able to explain that.

over a year ago

"We had a faulty lock on the laundry room door.

A couple of years ago I woke for work had a shower and placed my bag on the kitchen counter.I ran upstairs for my phone and went to set off for work.I went to gab my bag as I was leaving and it was gone so I placed my phone down and looked everywhere and i was stressing because I was going to be late for work.As I went to run back upstairs i noticed it on the dryer in the laundry room yet I hadn't been in there and there was no one else in the house.

I walked in there and the door shut behind me.It wasn't a slow shut it sort of slamed.I grabbed my bag and went to leave the room and the door wouldn't open.My phone was on the kitchen counter so I couldn't phone anyone so I started to panic and tried to force the door but couldn't.Then I could hear my phone ringing as I was now really late for work.It seemed like ages I was in there but was only about 20 min.I went to push the door open and it opened so easy like it was never stuck.I walked out the room and grabbed my phone to phone to explain why I was late and my work friend started ringing me.I answered and she was in tears and told me she's glad I didn't come in in time as a car had gone straight over the junction opposite the shop and crashed straight through the window and crushed my table against the wall.

I know that door was stuck.I know that I didn't put my bag in there so I've never been able to explain that.

"

over a year ago

I remember my mother telling me that when she was getting married to my father in the Church there were candles burning and one of them wasn't lit. Half way through the service the candle which wasn't lit tilted towards the others and caught flame then stood up.

over a year ago

yes i saw a flying saucer i thought no it can't be but it sure was........... it was part of a set she missed

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

"I got a message on here once

Stories and fantasies section is further down "

Do you have to turn everything into a man bashing thread!?

over a year ago

Do you have to turn everything into a man bashing thread!? "

over a year ago

I went scuba diving last year. It was fun, at the end I ran out of oxygen. It was breathtaking experience!

over a year ago

"I went scuba diving last year. It was fun, at the end I ran out of oxygen. It was breathtaking experience! "
lol hey but you survived thats what counts

over a year ago

"I went scuba diving last year. It was fun, at the end I ran out of oxygen. It was breathtaking experience! lol hey but you survived thats what counts "

Unless he didn’t and he’s an unexplained online entity that only you can see

over a year ago

"I went scuba diving last year. It was fun, at the end I ran out of oxygen. It was breathtaking experience! lol hey but you survived thats what counts

Unless he didn’t and he’s an unexplained online entity that only you can see "

omg i really am not awake

By *i in BedfordMan
over a year ago

South east

A few years ago I woke up every night at exactly 3:17am to a voice in my bedroom. The second I woke the voice stopped. I never made out what it was saying, I think it was different every time, but it always sent a chill down my spine when I looked at the clock and it was 3:17. I still don't like that time even now. I try to avoid clocks between 3 and 3:30 am and pm now

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I think many things, like the OPs story are explained by the law of large numbers. In other words it’s just coincidence. They are rare events but they will happen.

over a year ago

Anyone else get the 444 thing?

Apparently it’s quite common, I get it 10-20 times a week & used to be a bit freaked by it but just accept it now

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

Do you have to turn everything into a man bashing thread!?

"

Did you swallow that banana whole?

By *raleebiMan
over a year ago

tralee

Pm for a chat

over a year ago

On the day of 9/11 I had been on nights and got up just after lunch my wife saying you're up early i said yes I just dreamt of a plane crash in the village I live and it woke me.

Also as I got up my wife was watching airport the series about easyJet which she had taped previously.

At the end of the program as the video clicked off there were pictures of a plane flying into a building and I still thought it was on tape but it was live pictures from the 9/11 disaster.

I don't think I'm psychic in any way it's just that there are billions of people in the world having dreams and thoughts and these coincidences happen

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

I see 11:11 on the clock quite often. Last summer is was almost daily for about 6 weeks, I felt like I was going mental!

In September I made a few life changing choice such as stepping off my degree, to back into teaching, move house etc, 11:11 then stopped for a while, I’m the happiest I’ve been for a long long long time.

I still see 11:11 occasionally but no way near as frequent

over a year ago

The wife once arranged a meet with a couple on fab we exchanged face pics the woman was gorgeous and really excited me and looked perfect. When we got there and walked in she was obese I mean BIG lol. I took one for the team that night pmsl Explain it we cannot

over a year ago

Once upon a time I was sat outside fab. When a woman comes up and ask if she could suck my dick. I refuse she had two front teeth missing. I was afraid my dick would get stuck

over a year ago

"Once upon a time I was sat outside fab. When a woman comes up and ask if she could suck my dick. I refuse she had two front teeth missing. I was afraid my dick would get stuck "

The thread is about things you CAN’T explain.

I can fully understand why some random toothless bint would want to suck your dick outside fab F&B

over a year ago

"Once upon a time I was sat outside fab. When a woman comes up and ask if she could suck my dick. I refuse she had two front teeth missing. I was afraid my dick would get stuck

The thread is about things you CAN’T explain.

I can fully understand why some random toothless bint would want to suck your dick outside fab F&B "

But I can't explain how she lost her teeth.

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

I met a woman at a swing club , younger than me , the prettiest face, body that was lush, she is so so funny , we chatted and then spent the night together , if you could imagine it she done it .

Of all the people in the club she chose me, still pinch my self to see if it was a dream, Trully can't explain it !! .

She is now one of my FAB best friends xx xx

over a year ago

"I see 11:11 on the clock quite often. Last summer is was almost daily for about 6 weeks, I felt like I was going mental!

In September I made a few life changing choice such as stepping off my degree, to back into teaching, move house etc, 11:11 then stopped for a while, I’m the happiest I’ve been for a long long long time.

I still see 11:11 occasionally but no way near as frequent "

There is a " thing" with this..should be able to google it. I frequently do the whole 11/11 thing..you ll be suprised how many do.

By *abonWoman
over a year ago

L’boro/Ashby & Cheltenham

"We had a faulty lock on the laundry room door.

"

That sent a chill down my spine!! In a good way...wow!

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

A friend of mine wrote me a terrifying letter once from Sumatra , he was unable to leave a small mountain village ( Harrou Valley) where an English guy had moved in and somehow got the locals suckered into looking after him and supplying young women and identified any expats and almost mind captured them. My mate and a few other brits and Americans had even given his passport and all there money , he used to find himself standing on the edge of a cliff or roof , right on the edge about to jump and then wake up and see the guys face in his head telling him not to leave or this is what would happen.

over a year ago

I did a shit once and when I looked in the bowl to inspect the situation it had disappeared ! Spooky. I know it went in the bowl because I had ring splash and everything.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I was in School one day and halfway through class i felt a sharp pain in my finger - it really bloody hurt.

I got home and was telling my mum about my day and mentioned the pain in my finger.

She held up her hand showing a finger with a plaster on it. She’d cut herself peeling potatoes for tea. It was the same finger and the same hand. And she’d done it roughly at the same i’d felt the pain

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

"I did a shit once and when I looked in the bowl to inspect the situation it had disappeared ! Spooky. I know it went in the bowl because I had ring splash and everything."

Thought you was going to say that it looked like Elvis or something xx

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I think many things, like the OPs story are explained by the law of large numbers. In other words it’s just coincidence. They are rare events but they will happen. "

Agreed, it would be a very strange world if things like that never happened.

Like flipping heads on a coin 10 times in a row, it’s a takes a few hours but it happens, always.

By *udosMan
over a year ago

hull

"When I was a kiddie, I slipped down a full flight of stairs. Except I never fell over, it was like I glided down them like down a ski slope.

By rights I should have been a crumpled mess at the bottom but I was fine.

I don’t believe in Guardian Angels (obvs!) but if I did, then I’d say one took care of me that day! "

That is amazing! I had exactly the same experience as a child and have never heard of anyone else having that same thing happen !!!??

I used to get up early walk to the top of the stairs, lean forward and float down to the bottom!!

That is astonishing !

over a year ago

When I was a kid I had a few dreams where things seemed to happen later but one that stood out was I dreamt my brother crashed his car into a lamppost and the car was blue. About a year later he bought a blue car and few weeks later he came home one night and he’d crashed into a lamppost! Was strange as I’d even told my family when I’d had the dream so it was weird when he did and we all remembered what I’d said weeks earlier.

Haven’t dreamt like that since.

over a year ago

I have had so many but I lived amongst the trees for over 2 years..no home and no people..isolated myself to understand myself. I ve always leant more toward the natural world than the human..prefer the company of trees and birdsong, understand it more. During these years I experienced a lot..all within my natural world.

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Dreamt that me and a few other fans were group hugging the AC/DC guitarist Malcolm Young. In the morning my brother rang me to say he had died.

over a year ago

This is very recent well presented covid as most things are. Nearly every night my man was away at 5am I got woken up by five knocks. It only happened when he was away. It always woke me up. Five knocks at five am. It freaked me out so much I went for a spiritualist reading...I was told that my other half’s grandmother was the one knocking and had a baby for me. I’ve been told I can’t have kids for years. So this has given me hope. And guess what...no more knocks at 5am... the other things she told me were mind blowing and there is no way she could have known about.

over a year ago

Pre-covid*

Post new Message to Thread