Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Embarrassed not embarrassed

Jump to newest

By *hobos46 OP   Man
over a year ago

Royston

So, I left my shorts on my bed last night, and when I woke up this morning they were on the floor. Thinking nothing of it, I pulled them on and went about my business, in this case mowing the lawns.

Turns out one of the dogs had chewed the crotch of my shorts out. I discovered this when I squatted down and my bollocks fell out

Fortunately I was alone, but it occurs to me that I don't find that sort of think embarrassing.

So, what about everyone else? Have you ever been unembarassed in a situation most people would find embarrassing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

is this true?

over a year ago

Having my balls fall out with noone there? No.

Having them fall out in public and not caring? Pervert of the grandest order!

By *hobos46 OP   Man
over a year ago

Royston

" is this true?"

Indeed it is. But I've spent most of the afternoon au naturel sunning myself.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I washed a jacket and hung it up to dry overnight. Put it on the next morning and went to Tescos. It was only whilst at the checkouts that i spied a pair of black lace knickers dangling from the velcro on the collar. Yes i was embarrassed.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Out shopping a few years back and my skirt fell down to my ankles.

Only realised when I saw a woman looking at me strangely. Looked down and fell about laughing while trying to hike skirt back up. Security guard came zooming over as he thought it was some elaborate shoplifting manoeuvre.

Still makes me laugh now.

over a year ago

100% true? Sounds a bit susssy

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I washed a jacket and hung it up to dry overnight. Put it on the next morning and went to Tescos. It was only whilst at the checkouts that i spied a pair of black lace knickers dangling from the velcro on the collar. Yes i was embarrassed."

OMG ...funny though

over a year ago

If the dog only ate the main part jesus!!! Id get a good scrub on down there

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I washed a jacket and hung it up to dry overnight. Put it on the next morning and went to Tescos. It was only whilst at the checkouts that i spied a pair of black lace knickers dangling from the velcro on the collar. Yes i was embarrassed."

I saw a woman wearing trousers with a pair of tights sticking out of the leg..I walked up and told her, she was mortified. She could have been like that all day

By *raceytvcdTV/TS
over a year ago

mansfield

how embarrassing,I bet you was I did a similar thing when hanging out my work trousers and didn't notice the black lacy knickers on the pocket velcro ,well the gorgeous young girl next door never mentioned it

Post new Message to Thread