Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

It’s coming.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Since being on Fab I have always been very polite and reply to everyone even if it’s a no thank you. I’ve expressed this many times on here in other threads, but today I’m struggling to be the normal polite Kitty I normally am. Is anyone else finding this weekend full on, I think the competition might have something to do with it as my inbox gets busy but today is ridiculous!!

The strangest thing is, it’s not been just men today!!! I can officially say I have been hit on by women and couples of fab (this is a first for me!), but unfortunately none of them are the ladies or couples that I’d like them to be!!

So I guess I’m trying to say those wise people of Fab, maybe you were right as I can feel this Kitty changing her approach slightly. Delete, ignore, Delete, block.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Engage a PA

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

This week has been a bit of a week, really...

over a year ago

The trouble with being fanciable is that people you don’t fancy fancy you. As long as they’re polite it doesn’t warrant a snappy or rude response just because they’re mingers.

It’s not a problem that us fuglies get, so embrace being desirable to others - even if you don’t fancy them!

over a year ago

"Engage a PA "

Ive got a PA (prince albert)if you're interested Kitty x

over a year ago

I’m guessing lockdown is definitely not helping.

over a year ago

Fabs been weird this week.

My best advice? Vote PoF

over a year ago

"Fabs been weird this week.

My best advice? Vote PoF "

What a great campaign you have x

over a year ago

"Fabs been weird this week.

My best advice? Vote PoF "

I’m only voting for you when you post a Love Actually parody video like Boris

over a year ago

"The trouble with being fanciable is that people you don’t fancy fancy you. As long as they’re polite it doesn’t warrant a snappy or rude response just because they’re mingers.

It’s not a problem that us fuglies get, so embrace being desirable to others - even if you don’t fancy them! "

This is the thing I’m never rude and find it very very flattering that anyone despite their looks message me. But it’s getting to the point where even me being polite is not working. And you Mr are not Fugly! X

over a year ago

Kitty, are you just feeling down because I haven’t sent you anything fapworthy?

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Since being on Fab I have always been very polite and reply to everyone even if it’s a no thank you. I’ve expressed this many times on here in other threads, but today I’m struggling to be the normal polite Kitty I normally am. Is anyone else finding this weekend full on, I think the competition might have something to do with it as my inbox gets busy but today is ridiculous!!

The strangest thing is, it’s not been just men today!!! I can officially say I have been hit on by women and couples of fab (this is a first for me!), but unfortunately none of them are the ladies or couples that I’d like them to be!!

So I guess I’m trying to say those wise people of Fab, maybe you were right as I can feel this Kitty changing her approach slightly. Delete, ignore, Delete, block. "

Must feel nice to be popular

over a year ago

"Kitty, are you just feeling down because I haven’t sent you anything fapworthy? "

Yes, exactly this xx

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Life is better when you start giving 0 fucks

over a year ago

"Life is better when you start giving 0 fucks

"

By *willfindyouWoman
over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

"Since being on Fab I have always been very polite and reply to everyone even if it’s a no thank you. I’ve expressed this many times on here in other threads, but today I’m struggling to be the normal polite Kitty I normally am. Is anyone else finding this weekend full on, I think the competition might have something to do with it as my inbox gets busy but today is ridiculous!!

So I guess I’m trying to say those wise people of Fab, maybe you were right as I can feel this Kitty changing her approach slightly. Delete, ignore, Delete, block. "

look at my status x

over a year ago

So I guess I’m trying to say those wise people of Fab, maybe you were right as I can feel this Kitty changing her approach slightly. Delete, ignore, Delete, block. look at my status x"

I’m confused is that aimed at me??

By *man79Man
over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

I get it all the time

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I think it’s best to delete and block, if they aren’t for you then there’s no point them been able to contact you again. X

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

you lucky girl

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I’m standing well back OP

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

You need a personal fab PA. You're in the big leagues now

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

So I guess I’m trying to say those wise people of Fab, maybe you were right as I can feel this Kitty changing her approach slightly. Delete, ignore, Delete, block. look at my status x"

Did someone send you that..Jeez

over a year ago

"I think it’s best to delete and block, if they aren’t for you then there’s no point them been able to contact you again. X"

Yeah probably right but not something that I like to do, as makes it look like I’m arrogant and I really do appreciate the fact people take time out of their day to message. Maybe I’m still a bit naive and I need to grow some balls!

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

Giantkitty,, I have seen you in the forums so many times ,you are always sweet and polite , filters and block are there for a good reason so use them to make the fab experience pleasant but please don't stop being golden, you add a ray of sunshine to the world.

Xxx Chloe Xxx

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I think it’s best to delete and block, if they aren’t for you then there’s no point them been able to contact you again. X

Yeah probably right but not something that I like to do, as makes it look like I’m arrogant and I really do appreciate the fact people take time out of their day to message. Maybe I’m still a bit naive and I need to grow some balls! "

Everyone does things different you’ll find your own way. When I first joined I replied to as many as I could, didn’t know about the email filters. But so many replies then you end up getting into a conversation with someone you aren’t interested in and also they’ll then bypass any filters set. I just think if someone’s not my cup of tea it’s easier to just block them so we can avoid each other. You don’t anyone a reply for contacting you xx

over a year ago

"Giantkitty,, I have seen you in the forums so many times ,you are always sweet and polite , filters and block are there for a good reason so use them to make the fab experience pleasant but please don't stop being golden, you add a ray of sunshine to the world.

Xxx Chloe Xxx "

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"The trouble with being fanciable is that people you don’t fancy fancy you. As long as they’re polite it doesn’t warrant a snappy or rude response just because they’re mingers.

It’s not a problem that us fuglies get, so embrace being desirable to others - even if you don’t fancy them!

This is the thing I’m never rude and find it very very flattering that anyone despite their looks message me. But it’s getting to the point where even me being polite is not working. And you Mr are not Fugly! X"

Do you answer everyone?

Maybe tighten up your filters so you get less messages.

But don't feel bad if you don't reply

Jo x

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Block the idiots.

I hope I get some votes too....

over a year ago

This is the thing I’m never rude and find it very very flattering that anyone despite their looks message me. But it’s getting to the point where even me being polite is not working. And you Mr are not Fugly! X

Do you answer everyone?

Jo x "

Yeah Since day 1 I have responded to every message. But no more. I’m worried if I tighten filters then the friends I’ve made won’t be able to message me? X

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

We always try to be polite and reply even if its just a "no thank you", however like you say OP, we have had some messages recently that have made us almost reach for the delete button. Must be something in the air.

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Do you answer everyone?

Jo x

Yeah Since day 1 I have responded to every message. But no more. I’m worried if I tighten filters then the friends I’ve made won’t be able to message me? X"

If they have messaged you before or you are friends then the filters don’t matter to them xx

over a year ago

I saw a similar thread to this earlier. There seems to be a lot of new comers messaging today.

I blame lockdown

over a year ago

Do you answer everyone?

Jo x

Yeah Since day 1 I have responded to every message. But no more. I’m worried if I tighten filters then the friends I’ve made won’t be able to message me? X

If they have messaged you before or you are friends then the filters don’t matter to them xx"

Thank you x

Post new Message to Thread