Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Greatest Achievment??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What have you done that you're especially proud of?

Could be ANYTHING that made you feel like a winner or kick ass warrior!

Lets celebrate our achievments no matter how big or small!

*I gave birth in a pool in my livingroom in December with NO pain relief! I went through 19 hours of silent meditative labour with my husband giving loads of moral support. The midwife arrived JUST in time to deliver my wee boy as I didn't want to call her too soon - I was rather enjoying doing it all myself but knew I needed extra help during the ring of fire! Haha!

I think it's my proudest moment in life so far! I kicked ass and feel like I can do ANYTHING now!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Love this!

Massive well done to you and congratulations on the birth of your baby boy.

You're awesome!

Jo.Xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow that’s awesome, well done you!!

I had my daughter at 19 and everyone told me that was my life over etc, just about to finish my MSc alongside being able to fully financially support my daughter on my own as a single mum. Never give myself enough credit but I am pretty proud of myself!

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

Being financially successful.

over a year ago

I'm still alive in spite of my brain chemistry.

over a year ago

"Wow that’s awesome, well done you!!

I had my daughter at 19 and everyone told me that was my life over etc, just about to finish my MSc alongside being able to fully financially support my daughter on my own as a single mum. Never give myself enough credit but I am pretty proud of myself! "

being a mum, financially stable and able to excel in an academic capacity are three massive achievements. Put them all together and you’re Wonder Woman. Your daughter is very lucky to have an amazing role model

over a year ago

My biggest success is definitely the not getting anyone pregnant, very proud of that achievement.

over a year ago

"Love this!

Massive well done to you and congratulations on the birth of your baby boy.

You're awesome!

Jo.Xx "

Thank you!!! Xx

over a year ago

I had my daughter at 19 and everyone told me that was my life over etc, just about to finish my MSc alongside being able to fully financially support my daughter on my own as a single mum. Never give myself enough credit but I am pretty proud of myself! "

You are kick ass! It's not easy being a single mum & you deserve massive kudos!!! Xxx

By *ine of BootyCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow/ Manchester

I knitted my own snood! It was a stocking filler gift from a few years ago and not exactly scientific to do but....I made it!

over a year ago

Shitting without getting any Poseidon kisses

over a year ago

"Being financially successful. "

Fantastic! I wish I could boast that too but 'finacially coping' isn't too shabby i suppose haha

over a year ago

"I'm still alive in spite of my brain chemistry."

Sweet! Long may that contunie! Stay strong

over a year ago

I had my daughter at 19 and everyone told me that was my life over etc, just about to finish my MSc alongside being able to fully financially support my daughter on my own as a single mum. Never give myself enough credit but I am pretty proud of myself!

being a mum, financially stable and able to excel in an academic capacity are three massive achievements. Put them all together and you’re Wonder Woman. Your daughter is very lucky to have an amazing role model "

Aw thankyou!

over a year ago

"My biggest success is definitely the not getting anyone pregnant, very proud of that achievement."

BOOM!!! Quite right to be proud too!

Happy 'not a father's day to you haha

over a year ago

"I knitted my own snood! It was a stocking filler gift from a few years ago and not exactly scientific to do but....I made it!"

Aw man knitting is my arch nemessis, never gotten the hang if it haha. Well done!!!

over a year ago

"Shitting without getting any Poseidon kisses"

Wish we could all achieve such impressive feats!

over a year ago

What are poseidon kisses??!! Intreguied! Haha

over a year ago

Is that what I would call "a ghostie"?

Go to wipe your arse and there's no mess on the paper?

over a year ago

"Shitting without getting any Poseidon kisses

Go to wipe your arse and there's no mess on the paper?"

I thought a ghostie was when it fucked off down the u bend before you've even flushed! Haha

over a year ago

"Shitting without getting any Poseidon kisses

Go to wipe your arse and there's no mess on the paper?"

If it’s what I’m thinking of it’s when the water hits!

over a year ago

My biggest achievement is raising two human boys to watch them turn into decent, kind caring hard workimg Men.

Also gaining two degrees despite having dyslexia.

over a year ago

Congrats OP!

I once completed a jigsaw in 4 months, when it said 4-7 years on the box (yeah yeah the old ‘uns are the best - stolen from the old jokes home!)

over a year ago

Not as great as you but for me being able to naturally manage my mental health issues..no meds no therapists..touch and go with huge ups and downs but by studying, analysing every part of me and every action I ve come to know me inside out and recognise shit before it happens.

over a year ago

My son

over a year ago

Raising our beautiful Children, they are our greatest achievement x

over a year ago

I don't think it's my greatest achievement but lot of people say it's when I left my homeland at the age of 19 on my own. And managing since.

over a year ago

"My son"

This!

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Finishing a rather tricky degree with honours

over a year ago

My daughter; I’ve pretty much managed to fuck everything else up!

over a year ago

Love this, and congratulations x

For me, it was a positive from out of a negative. I ended an unhappy marriage and became a single mum, and have proven that I can raise two amazing girls, on my own. My achievement is that I’m raising them in a happy home, salvaged a friendship with my ex, and am now happier and more confident than I’ve ever been x Viv x

over a year ago

"My biggest success is definitely the not getting anyone pregnant, very proud of that achievement.

BOOM!!! Quite right to be proud too!

Happy 'not a father's day to you haha "

Thanks, everyday is happy not a father day here

By *amescoupleCouple
over a year ago

north walsham

(M here) depends on my mood. Sometimes my kids, sometimes passing my infantry course in the army. Other times it’s winner a painting competition. But I guess on a personal level it was spending 3 days searching for a families dog. Most people had given up, even the husband of the family had resigned himself to losing their much loved pet.

3rd day I was out searching with my own dog and calling for this other dog by name. Heard distant barking and went wandering. Long story short an hour or so later I found the dog caught up in some trees by its long lead.

A phone call, some tears and hugs later and one hungry happy dog reunited with one overjoyed and relieved family. The feel good factor from that has never really eased off

over a year ago

"My biggest achievement is raising two human boys to watch them turn into decent, kind caring hard workimg Men.

Also gaining two degrees despite having dyslexia.

"

Thats awesome! Well done on all fronts!

The world changes by good people raising thier babies right

over a year ago

"Congrats OP!

I once completed a jigsaw in 4 months, when it said 4-7 years on the box (yeah yeah the old ‘uns are the best - stolen from the old jokes home!) "

Creased hahaha!

over a year ago

"Not as great as you but for me being able to naturally manage my mental health issues..no meds no therapists..touch and go with huge ups and downs but by studying, analysing every part of me and every action I ve come to know me inside out and recognise shit before it happens. "

Quite the acomplishment! We are our own worst enemies & It's important to find out how much of a cunt we are to ourselves so we can love ourselves & heal!

Keep on keeping on!

Self discovery is a path many avoid to thier own detriment!

over a year ago

"My son"

Your legacy!

over a year ago

"Raising our beautiful Children, they are our greatest achievement x"

They make it ALL worthwhile!

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Watching my son grow up into a much better person than me...

over a year ago

"I don't think it's my greatest achievement but lot of people say it's when I left my homeland at the age of 19 on my own. And managing since."

I'd find that terrifying! Well done! Ive not traveled much at all but would love to change that!

over a year ago

"Finishing a rather tricky degree with honours "

Ohh what did you study?!

over a year ago

"My daughter; I’ve pretty much managed to fuck everything else up!"

Don't we all hahaha . Dont be too hard on yourself! I bet you've learned a lot from your fuck uos!

over a year ago

When I left my parents' house when I was 18, a naive 18 too. I was in escalating danger there and one day I left. Didn't know if I would have a roof over my head that night (I did) but I knew whatever happened was better than the situation I was in at home.

over a year ago

Finding out I won a certificate for best skill at arms teaching. Was well proud considering I'm non green and everyone else was!

over a year ago

My three amazing sons. They are my world and I've done it alone. They are growing up to be fine young men.

I'm so proud of them and count myself so lucky.

over a year ago

"Love this, and congratulations x

For me, it was a positive from out of a negative. I ended an unhappy marriage and became a single mum, and have proven that I can raise two amazing girls, on my own. My achievement is that I’m raising them in a happy home, salvaged a friendship with my ex, and am now happier and more confident than I’ve ever been x Viv x"

I feel ya! Been through similar fir similar readons but came out much stronger & happier. Thats all our kids want for us eh? To just be happy while caring for them

over a year ago

"What have you done that you're especially proud of?

Could be ANYTHING that made you feel like a winner or kick ass warrior!

Lets celebrate our achievments no matter how big or small!

*I gave birth in a pool in my livingroom in December with NO pain relief! I went through 19 hours of silent meditative labour with my husband giving loads of moral support. The midwife arrived JUST in time to deliver my wee boy as I didn't want to call her too soon - I was rather enjoying doing it all myself but knew I needed extra help during the ring of fire! Haha!

I think it's my proudest moment in life so far! I kicked ass and feel like I can do ANYTHING now! "

I'd say overcoming alcoholism and drug use

over a year ago

"(M here) depends on my mood. Sometimes my kids, sometimes passing my infantry course in the army. Other times it’s winner a painting competition. But I guess on a personal level it was spending 3 days searching for a families dog. Most people had given up, even the husband of the family had resigned himself to losing their much loved pet.

3rd day I was out searching with my own dog and calling for this other dog by name. Heard distant barking and went wandering. Long story short an hour or so later I found the dog caught up in some trees by its long lead.

A phone call, some tears and hugs later and one hungry happy dog reunited with one overjoyed and relieved family. The feel good factor from that has never really eased off "

So glad there was a happy ending there! Thank you for helping that dog! As a dog owner i know how brutal a loss can be!

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

"When I left my parents' house when I was 18, a naive 18 too. I was in escalating danger there and one day I left. Didn't know if I would have a roof over my head that night (I did) but I knew whatever happened was better than the situation I was in at home."

Have just had a tear in my eye reading this. You're a very brave lady and totally admire you. Can't even begin to imagine your feelings at the time, or now, but hope you are in a happy place.

Mrs

over a year ago

"When I left my parents' house when I was 18, a naive 18 too. I was in escalating danger there and one day I left. Didn't know if I would have a roof over my head that night (I did) but I knew whatever happened was better than the situation I was in at home.

Have just had a tear in my eye reading this. You're a very brave lady and totally admire you. Can't even begin to imagine your feelings at the time, or now, but hope you are in a happy place.

Mrs"

Thank you

It's going an awful lot better in all honesty now. The anniversary of me moving out was the 30th of last month, instead of feeling sad about it I felt reflective instead. I had counselling this time last year which helped an awful lot, I'm noticing I can cope with things that would've triggered me in the past now. Added to that my parents moved away last year, getting my mum's husband away from me and leaving me feeling more free.

over a year ago

My daughter! I'm so proud she's mine and I'm doing an amazing job at raising her to be a wonderful tiny human!! I genuinely was terrified to be a mum and thought I would be awful but it's the best thing I have ever done!

over a year ago

Running an ultra marathon

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

Proudest achievement is my children. I’m also proud I’ve raised them into pretty awesome human beings after they lost their daddy seven years ago.

They keep me going

Post new Message to Thread