By *parrow77 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

Well am fully single again now me an gf split so feelin sad

How's everyone else's night

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

U been on here 10 months as a single guy, is that why she dumped ya?

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

quick, someone pm the guy the number for the Samaritans

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"quick, someone pm the guy the number for the Samaritans "

or the thread with the superglue on?

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Well am fully single again now me an gf split so feelin sad

How's everyone else's night"

Novice.

One day you and yer g/f will split and you'll feel relieved.

Beware though, when you and wifey split you'll feel both relived and f*cking skint for years.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"quick, someone pm the guy the number for the Samaritans "

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"quick, someone pm the guy the number for the Samaritans

or the thread with the superglue on? "

Behave yourself

Sorry to hear that OP, but maybe one of the dangers of swinging (dunno if t'was behind her back)...but as one door smacks you on the arse, another may open....you're now a smidgen more appealing to the women of Fab as you're a genuine single guy

By *parrow77 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

Haha I had single profile but was not meetin etc just forum chats an keepin in touch with friends if made in past

We didn't do the swing cpl thing an yes she knew about fab just as I used for forum chats an contact with mates

By *parrow77 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

Behave yourself

Sorry to hear that OP, but maybe one of the dangers of swinging (dunno if t'was behind her back)...but as one door smacks you on the arse, another may open....you're now a smidgen more appealing to the women of Fab as you're a genuine single guy "

I didn't swing or cheat while on here I'd been on under another name for yrs just left then came back cos missed forum chats nothin more

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Haha I had single profile but was not meetin etc just forum chats an keepin in touch with friends if made in past

We didn't do the swing cpl thing an yes she knew about fab just as I used for forum chats an contact with mates

"

Didn't you have a g/f on here recently, and unless i'm mistaken ( probably am, slap) an engagement was talked of?

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Behave yourself

Sorry to hear that OP, but maybe one of the dangers of swinging (dunno if t'was behind her back)...but as one door smacks you on the arse, another may open....you're now a smidgen more appealing to the women of Fab as you're a genuine single guy "

How does that last bit work?

By *parrow77 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

Yer mush we been together while but I enjoyed forum banter so stayed on here for that not meets etc

But now it's over as of today lol we just headin in dif ways due to careers

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"Haha I had single profile but was not meetin etc just forum chats an keepin in touch with friends if made in past

"

Fair do's matey.....hope you both ok, it's hard to split ,but sometimes for the best - big believer in things happening for a reason, me xxx

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Yer mush we been together while but I enjoyed forum banter so stayed on here for that not meets etc

But now it's over as of today lol we just headin in dif ways due to careers"

Well Good Luck in yer career, music ain't it?

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"but as one door smacks you on the arse, another may open....you're now a smidgen more appealing to the women of Fab as you're a genuine single guy

How does that last bit work? "

Just summat I been told Mush

By *parrow77 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

Yer music an am also at end of nurse training so big steps for me

And yer I think it just odd as been together long time so obv at mo everything reminds me of us an her but it may nplead to new stuff an also new opportunities

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Yer music an am also at end of nurse training so big steps for me

And yer I think it just odd as been together long time so obv at mo everything reminds me of us an her but it may nplead to new stuff an also new opportunities"

It wouldn't be normal to not be a little sad and reflective at such a time.

Go easy on listening to Leonard Cohen though. Don't want any "accidents".

By *parrow77 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

"Yer music an am also at end of nurse training so big steps for me

And yer I think it just odd as been together long time so obv at mo everything reminds me of us an her but it may nplead to new stuff an also new opportunities

It wouldn't be normal to not be a little sad and reflective at such a time.

Go easy on listening to Leonard Cohen though. Don't want any "accidents". "

Haha I'll avoid that then hehe

An yer ano just been 7 yrs with her so it's lil crazy just but can only think its for best

Sorry ppl for the sad post

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Don't apologise for the sad post, it's genuine and heart-felt so that's no problem....good luck with your career and your love life

By *parrow77 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

"Don't apologise for the sad post, it's genuine and heart-felt so that's no problem....good luck with your career and your love life "

Now that's mean I don't have a love life now haha

Thanks Hun

Think I need just fun not another relationship

By *harax1985Man
over a year ago

Edlington

*Cracks open a Guinness for Sparrow*

Know that feeling, my girlfriend left me a few months before I joined Fab. It was...rough.

my sympathies. get d*unk & fuck

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

some times its easier to unburden things to people we dont know that well. i wish you the best. im 47 and never made it past 5 years with someone

By *parrow77 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

"some times its easier to unburden things to people we dont know that well. i wish you the best. im 47 and never made it past 5 years with someone"

Lol my exwas4 yrs this girl was 7 near 8 so it's a big shock ESP sayin the plans we had etc

But as my family just said them plans I can still do like emigrate etc just be on own

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"Don't apologise for the sad post, it's genuine and heart-felt so that's no problem....good luck with your career and your love life

Thanks Hun

Think I need just fun not another relationship"

Yeah, but now you're a genuine single guy....make sure your profile reflects that, send some carefully worded messages and you might get some fun....love life doesn't have to mean relationship - my love life is absofeckinglutely amazing, but there's no relationships involved....all the best to ya

By *parrow77 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

"Don't apologise for the sad post, it's genuine and heart-felt so that's no problem....good luck with your career and your love life

Thanks Hun

Yeah, but now you're a genuine single guy....make sure your profile reflects that, send some carefully worded messages and you might get some fun....love life doesn't have to mean relationship - my love life is absofeckinglutely amazing, but there's no relationships involved....all the best to ya "

Haha I wouldn't know I went from one to another so 11 not single so this is going to be different any help or fun is welcome haha

over a year ago

Thanks Hun

Yeah, but now you're a genuine single guy....make sure your profile reflects that, send some carefully worded messages and you might get some fun....love life doesn't have to mean relationship - my love life is absofeckinglutely amazing, but there's no relationships involved....all the best to ya

Haha I wouldn't know I went from one to another so 11 not single so this is going to be different any help or fun is welcome haha"

Was in a 10 year relationship, though cant say I walked away upset, was glad to get shot of him. (This part does'nt help you). Though lifes far too short to being spent upset. Being a single pringle is alot of fun, well Ive had alot of fun these last three and half years. Bring on the fun I say.

By *parrow77 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

Thanks Hun

Haha I wouldn't know I went from one to another so 11 not single so this is going to be different any help or fun is welcome haha

Was in a 10 year relationship, though cant say I walked away upset, was glad to get shot of him. (This part does'nt help you). Though lifes far too short to being spent upset. Being a single pringle is alot of fun, well Ive had alot of fun these last three and half years. Bring on the fun I say. "

Well I think am more just shocked and I know it will be best in long run when I stop seein everythin in my room she bought etc

But I don't remember bein single lol so hopefully I get some fun an meets an friendships too

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Take it easy, as often you need to regain your identity as a single person, rather than someone who's part of a couple.

Keep your spirits up, make sure that you nourish your soul, and have as much pleasure as you can.

Maybe you'll venture in again as a swinger, now that you don't have your ties, so being already here could ensure that doors open more easily again for you.

Good luck!

over a year ago

Behave yourself

Dont believe that mate your still not appealing! Lol

over a year ago

aw, sorry to hear your feelin' a little sad sweety, but as said above try not to sit around the reminders too much, get yerself out and about and after a while the reminders will make you smile, not sad. x

over a year ago

If youve been 11 years with partners, no matter how good, you need to crack on and rediscover the real you...

Bury yourself into your music, express yourself and get your confidence back on top...

Women will find you, the Real you...

Good luck...;-)

By *parrow77 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

Thank you to everyone just feel shelshocked at mo but I'll be ok and will be fun to find myself just very different

But the nice posts are amazing thanks to you all

By *parrow77 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

Behave yourself

Sorry to hear that OP, but maybe one of the dangers of swinging (dunno if t'was behind her back)...but as one door smacks you on the arse, another may open....you're now a smidgen more appealing to the women of Fab as you're a genuine single guy

Dont believe that mate your still not appealing! Lol "

Damn it I'll have to try harder lol

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

just grow some balls and get over it

Post new Message to Thread