Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Irn Bru Ad

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone else seen the Irn Bru ad, the son comes in and sits on the sofa and his dads bent over and mum basically naked, and the next door neighbour is hiding behind the curtains naked.

Irn Bru helps him get through it. Class!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"Anyone else seen the Irn Bru ad, the son comes in and sits on the sofa and his dads bent over and mum basically naked, and the next door neighbour is hiding behind the curtains naked.

Irn Bru helps him get through it. Class!"

someone posted the youtube link in here many many weeks ago

over a year ago

Sorry just seen the ad for the first time tonight. Do not normally watch much tele. Made me giggle.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Iron bru tastes like crap!!! Thought while I was Aberdeen I'd make like a local like.....bloody tuck

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Yuck

By *xscotMan
over a year ago

Kingston

manm many years ago - I worked one summer in the IRN-BRU factory - was a gauche teenager - was teased terribly by the ladies on the production lines - but did drink a lot of it - lol have gone of it now - along with the other fizzy drinks - just prefer a fizzy lady

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Iron bru tastes like crap!!! Thought while I was Aberdeen I'd make like a local like.....bloody tuck "

tut tut tut ..... you need to have a hangover that's beating your brain in before drinking irn-bru..... it's a well known hangover cure.

over a year ago

"Iron bru tastes like crap!!! Thought while I was Aberdeen I'd make like a local like.....bloody tuck

tut tut tut ..... you need to have a hangover that's beating your brain in before drinking irn-bru..... it's a well known hangover cure."

Its my hangover cure ~ only time I ever drink it.

Post new Message to Thread