Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Strange requests

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whats the strangest sexual request that you have ever had? Mine was to perform oral sex on my then girlfriends whilst on a train in Spain, there were people in the carriage justa few rows of seats away lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

probably to punch and slap a a girl i had met up with, i refused of course, and left, it seemed a little psychotic.

over a year ago

Most strange was to use a guy as my human toilet. Yukkkk!

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

We got chatting on MSN to a couple we had first got contacted by on here.

All was going well, until they asked if we were animal lovers... to which we replied yes.

They then suggested that when we met Jayne should get to know their alsation a bit better..... it took a couple more messages before we realised what they were getting at!!!!

We looked at each other, and both "clicked" at the same time.... it was a four handed scrabble for the delete button lol!

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Most strange was to use a guy as my human toilet. Yukkkk! "

Was he a little flushed at the time?

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"We got chatting on MSN to a couple we had first got contacted by on here.

All was going well, until they asked if we were animal lovers... to which we replied yes.

They then suggested that when we met Jayne should get to know their alsation a bit better..... it took a couple more messages before we realised what they were getting at!!!!

We looked at each other, and both "clicked" at the same time.... it was a four handed scrabble for the delete button lol! "

Alsation - native of Alsace mebbies (or prob not....!!!!)

Non sexual one, but guy I know was coming round, got a text off him saying "be round in 20 mins, you got any superglue????"

Responded, "yeah, but prefer cuffs "

Was fairly relieved when he said he'd broken his tooth and wanted to glue it back onto the bridge

By *orkieMan
over a year ago

Who knows

We looked at each other, and both "clicked" at the same time.... it was a four handed scrabble for the delete button lol!

Non sexual one, but guy I know was coming round, got a text off him saying "be round in 20 mins, you got any superglue????"

Was fairly relieved when he said he'd broken his tooth and wanted to glue it back onto the bridge "

Hmmm superglue..... now thats something i need to google

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Was fairly relieved when he said he'd broken his tooth and wanted to glue it back onto the bridge

Hmmm superglue..... now thats something i need to google "

Do not even go there!!!! Just don't forget the cuffs, you know how we love them.....pretty please

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"

Was fairly relieved when he said he'd broken his tooth and wanted to glue it back onto the bridge "

Superglue. Now there's a great idea. Order 1000 litres of the stuff and stick it on the bridge.

If that doesn't stop all the Trolls nothing will.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"

Superglue. Now there's a great idea. Order 1000 litres of the stuff and stick it on the bridge.

If that doesn't stop all the Trolls nothing will. "

Who's that trip-trip-tripping on my bridge????

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"

Who's that trip-trip-tripping on my bridge???? "

It's better than drip-drip-dripping?

Doc, more of that Penny Cillin please.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"

Who's that trip-trip-tripping on my bridge????

It's better than drip-drip-dripping?

Doc, more of that Penny Cillin please."

Bugger, he said that was pre-cum...though it shouldn't have been green

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Hee hee, my pre-cum is in Skipton and Kendal.

By *parrow77Man
over a year ago

cheshire

We looked at each other, and both "clicked" at the same time.... it was a four handed scrabble for the delete button lol! "

I had a similar contact with a fem on here started normal then we had lil Fone fun the second time she said she had her special friend with her me bein silly thought she meant in a toy, till I heard a bark am then she said who the friend was sorry but ewwwww

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"

Hee hee, my pre-cum is in Skipton and Kendal. "

Wow! That's some spread you got there Mushy!!!

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

the male of the couple asking Sarah if he really had to wear a condom for intercourse, whilst in the next room the female of the couple insisted on me wearing a condom during oral

over a year ago

I think the animal sex thing is more common than people realise, ive been offered a meet with what was described as a "fully trained and experienced dalmation" the owner (a fellow fabber) went on to say his dog had been with 7 women already and had succesfully done them all.

not sure if this is even legal ?? I wud imagine its classed as some sort of abuse. x

over a year ago

"I think the animal sex thing is more common than people realise, ive been offered a meet with what was described as a "fully trained and experienced dalmation" the owner (a fellow fabber) went on to say his dog had been with 7 women already and had succesfully done them all.

not sure if this is even legal ?? I wud imagine its classed as some sort of abuse. x"

That is absolutely disgusting .... awful x

over a year ago

"I think the animal sex thing is more common than people realise, ive been offered a meet with what was described as a "fully trained and experienced dalmation" the owner (a fellow fabber) went on to say his dog had been with 7 women already and had succesfully done them all.

not sure if this is even legal ?? I wud imagine its classed as some sort of abuse. x

That is absolutely disgusting .... awful x"

Suddenly feel it neccesary to point out I did not take up the offer !

Post new Message to Thread