Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

36 questions

Jump to newest

By *artinbob OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Has anyone heard about 36 questions that lead to love? So this is 36 questions that can get anyone to fall in love with you when you ask these. Sure this can’t work....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ask them to me to check if it works ?

over a year ago

I only know one. FAF? It's got over 36 questions in that one word!

By *artinbob OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Ask them to me to check if it works ? "

Lot of questions to ask via here on the thread. Both parties have to answer them. If you’ve not seen them google them

By *artinbob OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"I only know one. FAF? It's got over 36 questions in that one word!"

over a year ago

Is the first question Have you ever been hipnotised before?

over a year ago

"Has anyone heard about 36 questions that lead to love? So this is 36 questions that can get anyone to fall in love with you when you ask these. Sure this can’t work.... "
go for yes women its the only way........ so lead them in gently to the crucial question ie would you like a cup of rosey lea? yes.... would you like to go for a meal? yes... would you like to go to beach? yes ..... would you like a ring on it? yes....... love is like a red red rose so fragile in the wind, once she falls in love with you then thats your life under pinned, she holds your hand and smiles at you and shares your life your thoughts, she even shares your duvet forts, this special time in our lives ruled by covid fears makes us very needy and close to tears, if we only had that woman to love right now then life would seem better some how......... don't you think

By *artinbob OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Is the first question Have you ever been hipnotised before?"

Lol nope. Here question one - Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?

over a year ago

"Is the first question Have you ever been hipnotised before?

Lol nope. Here question one - Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?"

You Martin

By *artinbob OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Has anyone heard about 36 questions that lead to love? So this is 36 questions that can get anyone to fall in love with you when you ask these. Sure this can’t work.... go for yes women its the only way........ so lead them in gently to the crucial question ie would you like a cup of rosey lea? yes.... would you like to go for a meal? yes... would you like to go to beach? yes ..... would you like a ring on it? yes....... love is like a red red rose so fragile in the wind, once she falls in love with you then thats your life under pinned, she holds your hand and smiles at you and shares your life your thoughts, she even shares your duvet forts, this special time in our lives ruled by covid fears makes us very needy and close to tears, if we only had that woman to love right now then life would seem better some how......... don't you think "

I don’t want to be in love as such right now. But having someone to share lockdown with and be able to cuddle up with at night would be good

By *artinbob OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Lol nope. Here question one - Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?

You Martin "

you flirt

over a year ago

Ok I googled. I'm thinking these questions would give you a deep understanding of the type of person the one you're asking them is. Thus then allowing you to gain a good handle on wether or not they are right for you, but surely not all will answer in the way you hope and therefore you wont find all attractive.

There are some great questions in that list

over a year ago

You Martin

you flirt "

Only because you made me fall in love with you by no asking those 36 questions

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

This reminds of those pick up seminars in the states for guys who can’t pull.

Its all bullshit , some of it will be based on sales hacks and psychology, and targets vulnerable people to trick them into buying stuff they don’t want etc but you still need personality even to be a good criminal.

over a year ago

"Has anyone heard about 36 questions that lead to love? So this is 36 questions that can get anyone to fall in love with you when you ask these. Sure this can’t work.... go for yes women its the only way........ so lead them in gently to the crucial question ie would you like a cup of rosey lea? yes.... would you like to go for a meal? yes... would you like to go to beach? yes ..... would you like a ring on it? yes....... love is like a red red rose so fragile in the wind, once she falls in love with you then thats your life under pinned, she holds your hand and smiles at you and shares your life your thoughts, she even shares your duvet forts, this special time in our lives ruled by covid fears makes us very needy and close to tears, if we only had that woman to love right now then life would seem better some how......... don't you think

I don’t want to be in love as such right now. But having someone to share lockdown with and be able to cuddle up with at night would be good "

exactly but its coming to an end now surely and variety is the spice if life

over a year ago

OP, why do you want to fall in love? Let me give you some advice regarding falling in love.

You know that tingly little feeling you get when you like someone? That is your common sense leaving your body!

over a year ago

"OP, why do you want to fall in love? Let me give you some advice regarding falling in love.

You know that tingly little feeling you get when you like someone? That is your common sense leaving your body!"

cynic

over a year ago

How can you fall in love through answering questions. I’m sure they are a great “tool” to help you find out about each other’s morals and life values but you need more than that to fall in love surely?

Although don’t ask me, single friends giving advice an all that!!!

over a year ago

Why have you bought a clipboard on our first date? What are you ticking off? Is this a job interview? Why are you asking so many questions you fucking creep?

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

I’m not checking those 36 questions on google.

I don’t wanna fall in love to google after answering them in my mind one by one

By *lint-EverhardMan
over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

"Do you fuck on first dates?

Does your dad own a brewery?

Can I feel your tits, or would you show em to me"?

There's three, Kevin.

over a year ago

"I’m not checking those 36 questions on google.

I don’t wanna fall in love to google after answering them in my mind one by one "

What if I ask you those questions?

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

"I’m not checking those 36 questions on google.

I don’t wanna fall in love to google after answering them in my mind one by one

What if I ask you those questions? "

I thought you already asked them when we get together in the frustration room

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

"I only know one. FAF? It's got over 36 questions in that one word!"

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

There was an experiment completed with regards to this. It was repeated for a music video (see below):

https://youtu.be/RHhkd2B87Q8

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Why have you bought a clipboard on our first date? What are you ticking off? Is this a job interview? Why are you asking so many questions you fucking creep? "

By *artinbob OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"This reminds of those pick up seminars in the states for guys who can’t pull.

Its all bullshit , some of it will be based on sales hacks and psychology, and targets vulnerable people to trick them into buying stuff they don’t want etc but you still need personality even to be a good criminal."

True that it’s based on psychology and targeting someone’s vulnerabilities by tapping in to the mind

By *artinbob OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"OP, why do you want to fall in love? Let me give you some advice regarding falling in love.

You know that tingly little feeling you get when you like someone? That is your common sense leaving your body!"

I don’t want to fall sleep in love I’ve said that earlier. It was just something I discovered whilst watching tv

Post new Message to Thread