Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Window cleaners of Fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was in my bedroom yesterday when I noticed the window cleaner cleaning the neighbour's windows. He could have easily seen me, I was decent and just doing my own thing so there wasn't much to see then, but it got me thinking. "What sort of things, the good, the bad and the ugly have you seen whilst on the job?"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I'm a former prison officer so you can imagine

over a year ago

"I'm a former prison officer so you can imagine "

care to elaborate?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I did this job for a year a long time ago when a mate decided to make a go at starting a window cleaning business. Never saw a thing I did the top windows too but I imagine folks that may have been up to summit heard my ladder hit the wall next to their window and went into hiding.

over a year ago

my window cleaner uses a really long brush, im on the second floor flat, no ladders needed

over a year ago

"my window cleaner uses a really long brush, im on the second floor flat, no ladders needed"

May mate never sprang for the reach system, which I was pissed about after coming of a porch roof one time that had been covered in moss and fracturing my elbow

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple
over a year ago

darlington

Seen some very strange things on my milk round in my youth at about 14 years of age I had a door opened very quickly and a very naked middle aged woman clearly expecting someone else the blind panic in both our faces I will never forget

over a year ago

"my window cleaner uses a really long brush, im on the second floor flat, no ladders needed"

You sound disspointed

over a year ago

"my window cleaner uses a really long brush, im on the second floor flat, no ladders needed

May mate never sprang for the reach system, which I was pissed about after coming of a porch roof one time that had been covered in moss and fracturing my elbow "

OUCH! Double whammy, never saw anything good and got injured.

over a year ago

"Seen some very strange things on my milk round in my youth at about 14 years of age I had a door opened very quickly and a very naked middle aged woman clearly expecting someone else the blind panic in both our faces I will never forget "

I can imagine a 14 year old loving it! Did that influence your swinging life?

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple
over a year ago

darlington

"Seen some very strange things on my milk round in my youth at about 14 years of age I had a door opened very quickly and a very naked middle aged woman clearly expecting someone else the blind panic in both our faces I will never forget

I can imagine a 14 year old loving it! Did that influence your swinging life? "

not sure really at that age she just seemed old but I thought my mam was old in her early 30s lol

over a year ago

"Seen some very strange things on my milk round in my youth at about 14 years of age I had a door opened very quickly and a very naked middle aged woman clearly expecting someone else the blind panic in both our faces I will never forget

I can imagine a 14 year old loving it! Did that influence your swinging life? not sure really at that age she just seemed old but I thought my mam was old in her early 30s lol "

Hahaha! Now we're all old buggers then!

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I was a milkman in my younger days and the things I saw and was proposed with were certainly an eye opener

over a year ago

"I was a milkman in my younger days and the things I saw and was proposed with were certainly an eye opener "

Do tell... You can't leave it at that!

By *tevieboy121Man
over a year ago

Dagenham/Collier row

Mainly use the reach and wash pole now but seen and heard a few bits. One couple....well woman who was entertaining had the curtains closed but obviously knew I was there and they were definitely enjoying the bedroom time, she wasn't quiet.

Not seen too many sights unfortunately, even less now with the pole system. But one hot lady in particular used to have a shower, well finish as I got up to the window coincidentally and get out glance up but that was it, a little grin. It was a little round i used to do with my dad and brother, we always had a tea there. Her kids and husband were about and it was him who made the tea for us....unaware as far as I know.

She would appear a few minutes later again make nothing of it, maybe just a bit of a thrill having a younger guy/someone seeing her as this was years back.

Then just the odd ones caught by surprise in undies or whatever getting ready in the morning.

Post new Message to Thread