Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bank Holiday - How are you doing? A Thread

Jump to newest

By *elloIntrigue OP   Man
over a year ago

North West UK

I've had a couple of pretty meh days this week although hoping for better tomorrow. Generally still positive. How are you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Alive and kicking!

over a year ago

North West UK

"Alive and kicking! "

That's a great song as well!

over a year ago

Wondering why I worry about catching this when regularly think about the end

But getting through day by day

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm ok, thank you! Well, safe, my friends are in my phone (ha), lots to be getting on with.

over a year ago

Lockdown is fine. Having to consider work and career, much less so.....

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I feel pretty motivated today

over a year ago

I’m feeling good, a run later also helps

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'm rather happy, excited and a bit sleepy. I need to try and motivate myself to go for a waddle this afternoon but so far it's been pleasant. I hope you're okay OP and have a good bank holiday weekend.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

All good here. Just had my oats (porridge of course)

over a year ago

North West UK

Thank you all for replying, at the time I posted I was a little on the down side.

It's amazing what a bit of sleep, fresh air and birdsong does and am more back to myself after admittedly having a couple of so-so days.

I am pleased to hear that many of you are keeping well and on top of things, be they porridge oats to organisation.

I do completely get that professional worry though. I split my time between being self employed and working a job part time. The self employed stuff is currently non-existent and I wonder when and if it's going to pick up again.

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

"Thank you all for replying, at the time I posted I was a little on the down side.

It's amazing what a bit of sleep, fresh air and birdsong does and am more back to myself after admittedly having a couple of so-so days.

I am pleased to hear that many of you are keeping well and on top of things, be they porridge oats to organisation.

I do completely get that professional worry though. I split my time between being self employed and working a job part time. The self employed stuff is currently non-existent and I wonder when and if it's going to pick up again."

I have the same worries. I’m still pushing on with the work but I don’t know if I’m wasting my time. But I’m working in the garden most days, fresh air and sunlight is making a big difference.

I’m glad you’re feeling a bit better OP. A little kindness from strangers really can lift your spirits xx

By *oneyBear100Couple
over a year ago

Gatwick area

It's all a bit topsy turvy. Weekends and especially bank holidays we look forward to but not being able to go out and do stuff/meet friends has turned them on their head. Going to work so we can communicate with others is the highlight

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

We are great thanks. It is my 1st morning off work in quite a few weeks of very long shifts, 7 days a week so I am lazing in bed and don't plan on doing much until Mr arrives home. Then it's back to work...but..the sun is shining, we are all healthy, have a roof over our head and food on the table. So all is great.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"All good here. Just had my oats (porridge of course) "

Now having some Columbian

(Coffee of course!)

over a year ago

North West UK

"Thank you all for replying, at the time I posted I was a little on the down side.

I do completely get that professional worry though. I split my time between being self employed and working a job part time. The self employed stuff is currently non-existent and I wonder when and if it's going to pick up again.

I have the same worries. I’m still pushing on with the work but I don’t know if I’m wasting my time. But I’m working in the garden most days, fresh air and sunlight is making a big difference.

I’m glad you’re feeling a bit better OP. A little kindness from strangers really can lift your spirits xx "

Thank you, yeah just had a little wobble yesterday and Tuesday was a bit of a non-starter too.

But overall like a lot of people I am in good spirits.

By *egan_CDTV/TS
over a year ago

In the closet

I’m enjoying not being ‘at work’.

over a year ago

North West UK

"It's all a bit topsy turvy. Weekends and especially bank holidays we look forward to but not being able to go out and do stuff/meet friends has turned them on their head. Going to work so we can communicate with others is the highlight "

I'm a bit like that with work when it comes to our weekly meetings. I'm looking forward to them.

over a year ago

North West UK

"I’m enjoying not being ‘at work’."

The time has been great for me getting organised (building flatpack book cases) and going through a lot of rubbish so I get that.

over a year ago

Feeling pretty good, blitzed downstairs of house and out to sort the garden in a mo

Post new Message to Thread