Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ladies, would you play with a transgender woman

Jump to newest

By *straea OP   Woman
over a year ago

Malton

Hi all, yes I'm transgender, so yes, I'm curious..!

Bi/bi curious ladies, would you play with a transgender woman? I'm pre-op (in case that makes a difference), and just adore women. But... from a FEMALE point of view.

That makes me trans lesbian - figure THAT one out lol.

And, yes, I'd love to have some wondeful 'girl' on girl times.

Is that impossible to find?

Should I just stick to chocolate and wine?

Or is there SOMEONE out there....

Thoughts, ladies and gents?

Kathryn xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *straea OP   Woman
over a year ago

Malton

Or should I just eat more cake?? XX

By *addy7.5x6Man
over a year ago

High Wycombe

"Or should I just eat more cake?? XX"

Love to feed you some fingers - sponge fingers, of course!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If I'm physically and mentally attracted to them, I'm attracted to them. Gender is irrelevant although I tend to focus on men because women on here aren't interested in me usually. Get me I'm so 2020!

I've been asked a fair few times if I'm male to female trans. I would actually love a trans woman's honest view as to whether they would assume I was once a man as I'm biologically female. It's not a nice thing to hear.

I hope you can find what you're looking for!

By *straea OP   Woman
over a year ago

Malton

Sponge fingers! Great to eat, but maybe not such a 'treat' lol x

By *emma HoldenTV/TS
over a year ago

Ramsey

I wouldn't describe myself as trans to the extent that other girls are but certainly relate to the fancying females only bit.

I'll be studying answers on this thread for sure, but fear if I hold my breath, I may just pass out before double figures are reached.

By *straea OP   Woman
over a year ago

Malton

Hey Molly - flipping heck, young lady, you look great. What's with all the weirdo's with the negative comments??? Never, EVER, put yourself down - that's just wrong, girl! I would give everything to be 1/10th of the woman you are.

HUGE hugs from me to you xxxxx

over a year ago

"Hey Molly - flipping heck, young lady, you look great. What's with all the weirdo's with the negative comments??? Never, EVER, put yourself down - that's just wrong, girl! I would give everything to be 1/10th of the woman you are.

"

Awww Thankyou for the kind words. I didn't mean to be rude when I said it upsets me, I just meant that they must think I'm an unconvincing trans.

I have stressed the issue on my profile whicj I've been told will probably cause more people to say I'm trans, but I don't care. I'm very honest and that's me.

I think the fact I have broad shoulders and vety small boobs is one reason, and maybe my face too.

By *straea OP   Woman
over a year ago

Malton

Noo, Molly, stop there! Anyone with negative comments can just stroll on - not worth wasting your breath on. Everyone is just who everyone is. It's SO easy to feel negative about so much of yourself. And...why??? Because each of us has so many positive things. Only have +ve people in your life. Who gives a flying Jaffa Cake about anyone who doesn't believe in us, or support us? 1) Believe in yourself 2) Only surround yourself with people who believe in YOU, too - for who you are, not what THEY want you to be.

Sorted - Right!! XxX

over a year ago

"Hey Molly - flipping heck, young lady, you look great. What's with all the weirdo's with the negative comments??? Never, EVER, put yourself down - that's just wrong, girl! I would give everything to be 1/10th of the woman you are.

Awww Thankyou for the kind words. I didn't mean to be rude when I said it upsets me, I just meant that they must think I'm an unconvincing trans.

I have stressed the issue on my profile whicj I've been told will probably cause more people to say I'm trans, but I don't care. I'm very honest and that's me.

I think the fact I have broad shoulders and vety small boobs is one reason, and maybe my face too."

Molly, you are naturally beauty and girlie! There is nothing weird or strange with your look. Your body is delicate as the bone structure must be.

And don't you even dare to think opposite!

OP, regarding your question: I have absolutely no problem with transgender ladies. Ha! Im jealous they look better than me

over a year ago

"Hi all, yes I'm transgender, so yes, I'm curious..!

Bi/bi curious ladies, would you play with a transgender woman? I'm pre-op (in case that makes a difference), and just adore women. But... from a FEMALE point of view.

That makes me trans lesbian - figure THAT one out lol.

And, yes, I'd love to have some wondeful 'girl' on girl times.

Is that impossible to find?

Should I just stick to chocolate and wine?

Or is there SOMEONE out there....

Thoughts, ladies and gents?

Kathryn xx"

Yes, there are women out there but never give up chocolate & wine! X

Post new Message to Thread