Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How long is it ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Since we last tried to take over the world ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *_and_MCouple
over a year ago

kings lynn

I start every Monday with good intentions but by Wednesday most world domination plans have fallen through...I blame the Post Office...

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Ooooh, it's been a while, but I reckon I could still fit into my molded mauve shiny breastplate.....call to Arms (and legs I s'pose) going out....Lacey, grab your pen and notepad and LET'S DO IT (take over the world that is, obviously not anything mucky or pervy in case the Moral Police go down on us like a ton of bricks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can i please join in!

I want to rule the world, i quite fancy a cat woman get up! Meow

over a year ago

"Ooooh, it's been a while, but I reckon I could still fit into my molded mauve shiny breastplate.....call to Arms (and legs I s'pose) going out....Lacey, grab your pen and notepad and LET'S DO IT (take over the world that is, obviously not anything mucky or pervy in case the Moral Police go down on us like a ton of bricks "

I have changed the uniform

You all have to wear 'Where's Bussy ?' outfits now

I refuse to look a twat any longer - at least not on my own

over a year ago

Nope i don't want to wear a "where's bussy" outfit!

over a year ago

"Nope i don't want to wear a "where's bussy" outfit! "

you're not in the gang then

shame - you had potential !

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"Ooooh, it's been a while, but I reckon I could still fit into my molded mauve shiny breastplate.....call to Arms (and legs I s'pose) going out....Lacey, grab your pen and notepad and LET'S DO IT (take over the world that is, obviously not anything mucky or pervy in case the Moral Police go down on us like a ton of bricks

I refuse to look a twat any longer - at least not on my own "

Uuum can we not choose our own get ups? People might not take us seriously in the where's bussy gear. Also I don't think it will much use against a bullet if things get out of hand.

I'd prefer to be seen in similar gear to brad Pitt in troy. X

over a year ago

That's so not fair!

I want to be in the gang!

But i don't want to wear bussy get up!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Ill wear the bussy get up

I think its cool

over a year ago

"Ooooh, it's been a while, but I reckon I could still fit into my molded mauve shiny breastplate.....call to Arms (and legs I s'pose) going out....Lacey, grab your pen and notepad and LET'S DO IT (take over the world that is, obviously not anything mucky or pervy in case the Moral Police go down on us like a ton of bricks

I refuse to look a twat any longer - at least not on my own

Uuum can we not choose our own get ups? People might not take us seriously in the where's bussy gear. Also I don't think it will much use against a bullet if things get out of hand.

I'd prefer to be seen in similar gear to brad Pitt in troy. X"

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO !

That will lead the ladies minds astray, take their eye off the end goal !

It is only when we have conquered the world that we can slip into the 'Roman Wear' - that's the little treat

It is Bussy Wear or nothing for the battles

OK I know as camouflage goes, it's pretty crappy, but look on the bright side, if we fight all our battles from a TGI Fridays, no one will ever recognise us !

We will just blend in

over a year ago

"That's so not fair!

I want to be in the gang!

But i don't want to wear bussy get up!

"

but it is the hat and glasses that make us strong

did you not realise that is where all my power comes from ?

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"It is only when we have conquered the world that we can slip into the 'Roman Wear' - that's the little treat "

So long as I get to wear my mauve breastplate eventually, I'll go for the Where's Bussy uniform

I can see a shortage of white/red material in the north of the country coming up - maybe we can pinch jubilee bunting and olympic crap to help kit us all out

over a year ago

"It is only when we have conquered the world that we can slip into the 'Roman Wear' - that's the little treat

So long as I get to wear my mauve breastplate eventually, I'll go for the Where's Bussy uniform

I can see a shortage of white/red material in the north of the country coming up - maybe we can pinch jubilee bunting and olympic crap to help kit us all out"

you'll av to take whatever that is off ur nip first

it makes me wince every time i see it

but at least i know some of you is 'battle hardened' lol

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"It is only when we have conquered the world that we can slip into the 'Roman Wear' - that's the little treat

I can see a shortage of white/red material in the north of the country coming up - maybe we can pinch jubilee bunting and olympic crap to help kit us all out

but at least i know some of you is 'battle hardened' lol"

There you go Bussy, 'twas only a wee vibrating nip clamp, but don't wanna make you mince everytime you see me (did I read that right????)

over a year ago

There you go Bussy, 'twas only a wee vibrating nip clamp, but don't wanna make you mince everytime you see me (did I read that right????) "

I DO NOT MINCE

I don't care what Pet has said, it's all lies

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

Ok, I'm in. The where's bussy outfit and all! Watch out Cameron! Here we come!

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Just the one question Bussy.

This slipping into "Roman Wear", is he/she/it male or female?

Inquiring and nervous minds want to know.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

There you go Bussy, 'twas only a wee vibrating nip clamp, but don't wanna make you mince everytime you see me (did I read that right????)

I DO NOT MINCE

I don't care what Pet has said, it's all lies "

Well stop spreading rumours about ne

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

Lacey reporting for duty Sir

sorry i was late but helping a friend set up her profile,she will be quite usefull as she comes fully equipped with a trident and a quite impressive breast plate,im thinking of useing her as the figurehead as we launch ourselfes down the Leeds Liverpool canal

NOW wheres my lists

oh and a little flaw with your uniforms,we will look like a wheres wally convention xxxx

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Ok, those not in favour of the 'where's bussy?' Oops I meant 'where's wally?' Uniforms step in this direction.

I am easy on what people wear... Within reason.. it has to be sexy... Ok sexier than where's bussy! And the men have to wear less and are our sex slaves.

Only hot men can apply though. I may be a pasty eating fattie, but one of us has to look good and have energy!

Anyone with me to help with this fab take over??

P.s the men can help us ladies with our breast plates etc

P.p.s. lacey, get ya notebooks handy, we're gonna need them. Its going to go down in history muhahaha

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

looks like the wars off due to good weather

when we all get back, i think due to the suntans, we need rethink the uniforms

stripey tops and bobble hats are ok,but as quartermaster iv heard of a job lot of harem pants and boob tubes going cheap.

they have the added advantage of a load of wobbly tits when you run being quite off putting to the enemy

element of suprise!!!

mind you for some of the bigger blessed amongst us,it could result in injury

erm will rethink this and get back to you

over a year ago

"Ok, those not in favour of the 'where's bussy?' Oops I meant 'where's wally?' Uniforms step in this direction.

I am easy on what people wear... Within reason.. it has to be sexy... Ok sexier than where's bussy! And the men have to wear less and are our sex slaves.

Only hot men can apply though. I may be a pasty eating fattie, but one of us has to look good and have energy!

P.p.s. lacey, get ya notebooks handy, we're gonna need them. Its going to go down in history muhahaha "

Going down in history ?

You started your swinging early I see !

As for revolutionaries, they always turn out to be Dictators in the long run so be careful who you back people.

Ok, she maybe more laxed on the uniforms now, but you'll be wishing you'd chosen red and white in 10 years when ur starving in the streets, whilst Empress Lulu sits in her 150 room palace feasting on single men and spitting them out with a belch when she is sated !

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

"Ok, those not in favour of the 'where's bussy?' Oops I meant 'where's wally?' Uniforms step in this direction.

P.p.s. lacey, get ya notebooks handy, we're gonna need them. Its going to go down in history muhahaha

Going down in history ?

You started your swinging early I see !

As for revolutionaries, they always turn out to be Dictators in the long run so be careful who you back people.

Ok, she maybe more laxed on the uniforms now, but you'll be wishing you'd chosen red and white in 10 years when ur starving in the streets, whilst Empress Lulu sits in her 150 room palace feasting on single men and spitting them out with a belch when she is sated !"

you see this is why we failed last time,all was going well until the troops started argueing amongst themselves,tut im going back to my lists,give me a shout when youv decided whos in charge

Post new Message to Thread