Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

megan

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

well they said they would not talk to the uk press anymore, the next day they release a video of her reading to her son, if you court the press like they have, you cant complain when they hassle you, so just shut up you media grabbing actress, we dont care, and im a keen believer of the royal family, how much damage can she do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"well they said they would not talk to the uk press anymore, the next day they release a video of her reading to her son, if you court the press like they have, you cant complain when they hassle you, so just shut up you media grabbing actress, we dont care, and im a keen believer of the royal family, how much damage can she do?"

You clearly do care?

over a year ago

Who hurt you ?

over a year ago

I like her

over a year ago

Bless her!!

T

over a year ago

Ouch! Her life, her choices

over a year ago

"well they said they would not talk to the uk press anymore, the next day they release a video of her reading to her son, if you court the press like they have, you cant complain when they hassle you, so just shut up you media grabbing actress, we dont care, and im a keen believer of the royal family, how much damage can she do?"

Releasing a video isn't talking to the press. The press played a big part in the death of Harry's mother. The press then for some reason gave Meghan loads of shit. I don't blame Harry and Meghan for wanting to step back. Good luck to them.

over a year ago

"I like her"

And me. I figure anyone that is so hated by the Daily Mail is doing something right!

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

She can’t do anything right it seems. No wonder she done one.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

She can do no damage at all.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I like her

And me. I figure anyone that is so hated by the Daily Mail is doing something right!"

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

I enjoyed her in Suits

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Meghan

over a year ago

"Meghan "

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"I enjoyed her in Suits "

I prefer Donna

over a year ago

"I enjoyed her in Suits

I prefer Donna "

Ooooooh Harvey

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"I enjoyed her in Suits

I prefer Donna "

Yes!! Oh so hot....

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I like her

And me. I figure anyone that is so hated by the Daily Mail is doing something right!"

That's sound logic

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"I enjoyed her in Suits

I prefer Donna

Ooooooh Harvey "

I know

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

"I enjoyed her in Suits

I prefer Donna "

There were a couple of scenes that nearly swayed me but Meghan still clinches it. I'm willing to let them both prove their merits though

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I like her....

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

im sure shes a lovely person, but i think she jined the royal family thinking it would be all gold caarrages and dimond tiaras, reality has struck hope, anyone remember the last time a prince married an american actress, it nearly broke the royals, im afraid i can see this not being much different, she just wants the limelight, and it would seem she has got her husband right under her thumb, i feel abit sorry for him, right im not going to post on this again as my views are obviously not ahared by others. i hope im wrong, but fear im not, hes an english prince now living in north america because his wife said so.

over a year ago

"im sure shes a lovely person, but i think she jined the royal family thinking it would be all gold caarrages and dimond tiaras, reality has struck hope, anyone remember the last time a prince married an american actress, it nearly broke the royals, im afraid i can see this not being much different, she just wants the limelight, and it would seem she has got her husband right under her thumb, i feel abit sorry for him, right im not going to post on this again as my views are obviously not ahared by others. i hope im wrong, but fear im not, hes an english prince now living in north america because his wife said so."

Who cares if your views aren’t shared by others, you’re entitled to your opinion

over a year ago

They're both a waste of oxygen if you ask me.

By *uffnmuffCouple
over a year ago

London

"They're both a waste of oxygen if you ask me. "
All of the Royals are.

over a year ago

"im sure shes a lovely person, but i think she jined the royal family thinking it would be all gold caarrages and dimond tiaras, reality has struck hope, anyone remember the last time a prince married an american actress, it nearly broke the royals, im afraid i can see this not being much different, she just wants the limelight, and it would seem she has got her husband right under her thumb, i feel abit sorry for him, right im not going to post on this again as my views are obviously not ahared by others. i hope im wrong, but fear im not, hes an english prince now living in north america because his wife said so."

I think the thing you forget is all you know about them and their marriage is what you read in papers who have always had a very clear agenda

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

You don’t know them so how can you assume anything about them?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've had friends make the papers from time to time. Some of the stuff they "know" is... so wrong I can't even tell you.

over a year ago

Shes fabulous

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"They're both a waste of oxygen if you ask me. All of the Royals are. "

By *egan_CDTV/TS
over a year ago

In the closet

It wasn’t me.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

She did a story with her child to join in on a Save the Children charity. Lots of people have done one

Post new Message to Thread