Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Taking a break or something else

Jump to newest

By *rixiepeep OP   Woman
over a year ago

over the hill / chatsworth

I have read a few post on her saying such a body is taking a break ect... So got me thinking are they taking a break to think about things or are they taking a break because they are not single but married or in a relationship and due too lockdown the partner is home? Just saying I'm curious.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think the only way to know is ask them

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

We did for over a month, I personally found the forum a bit negative so left it alone for a bit

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Every so often I take a break, usually if I’m not enjoying the forums as much or if I have everyday life stuff going on

over a year ago

Could be variety of reasons.

No point guessing. Best to ask. If they feel they can be honest with you, they will answer.

over a year ago

Nah, people just have more on their plates at the moment. I'm finding that eight weeks of solitary confinement have left me with very little to say on the forums. I still check in a couple of times a day, but there's just not a lot going on!

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I take a break every half term, that's family time not f*ckery time for me

over a year ago

I take a couple of days off when the fora get too negative.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I took a break because I found the subjects becoming a bit repetitive and then they opened the forums on fabguys so I used them for a month. That's 4 weeks of my life I'll never get back!

over a year ago

"I have read a few post on her saying such a body is taking a break ect... So got me thinking are they taking a break to think about things or are they taking a break because they are not single but married or in a relationship and due too lockdown the partner is home? Just saying I'm curious. "

Lots of reasons.

Yeah of course there are some who's "person they live with" has no idea about the site, extra curricular activities or other partners they may have, so they've had to back the fuck away and keep their little noses squeaky clean.

Others are concentrating on home schooling, home improvements etc.

Some don't see the point in chatting and making connections, they may prefer a quick message when horny, fuck n go within the hour type thing.

Loads of reasons.

P

over a year ago

That's a very interesting observation OP and knowing a few of the guys who are actually married and on here, I'd say you could just be right, poor things.....

over a year ago

I take a break when I’ve got loads on with my kids or cba with things on here, nothing to do with a partner who doesn’t know I’m on here, so no secret life here x Viv x

By *essie.Woman
over a year ago

Serendipity

They could be at home with kids, a key worker rushed off their feet, or fed up with the new spate of members who just want wank material. Or some other option.

Post new Message to Thread