FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sisters (and brothers) are doing it for themselves...

Jump to newest

By *r Trioman OP   Man
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

In this lockdown period where clubs, pubs and shops are closed and social distancing means that you can't get close to people, what are you no doing for yourself that you normally have someone else do for you?

I've just cut my own hair. It's not stylish and the back comes half way up the back of my head but it looks better (from the front at least) than it did.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple
over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

Cut johns hair a week ago with clippers. Cut my own hair about 2 weeks ago, looks ok. I’m too scared to tint my own eye lashes so that will have to wait.

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Shave my head and stubble-beard to 0.5 grade. Will carry on doing that after lockdown.

By *r Trioman OP   Man
over a year ago

"Cut johns hair a week ago with clippers. Cut my own hair about 2 weeks ago, looks ok. I’m too scared to tint my own eye lashes so that will have to wait."

I think you should go for it, the good thing about lockdown is even if it goes terribly wrong, no one will see you for a few weeks, by which time the tints would've fade (not that I know about such things).

By *r Trioman OP   Man
over a year ago

"Shave my head and stubble-beard to 0.5 grade. Will carry on doing that after lockdown."

Sounds like you've found a new skill. I'll not be doing my own hair again; it's not one of my skill sets.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Tune!

Nothing I wasn't doing already, yet.

By *r Trioman OP   Man
over a year ago

"Tune!

Nothing I wasn't doing already, yet."

Sounds like you have plenty to keep you busy and safe from cabin fever. Yep, great time!

Post new Message to Thread