Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sunscreen/Sun Tan Lotion/Sun Block etc

Jump to newest

By *odka n Coke OP   Couple
over a year ago

Greater London

I've been scouring the net, trying to find some reviews on the best sunscreen to buy. Unfortunately, I've only managed to find two.

One is called 'No-Ad' and it's pretty difficult to buy in the UK. I ended up spending £13 from Amazon.

The other one is by Neutrogena and is very expensive.

So I'd like to know if anyone can recommend a really good sunscreen please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

I find piz buin 1 day long lotion works for me, it gives my already tanned skin a nice glow. It's 12.99 from boots. X

By *tensonSwingersCouple
over a year ago

Stenson Fields

"I've been scouring the net, trying to find some reviews on the best sunscreen to buy. Unfortunately, I've only managed to find two.

One is called 'No-Ad' and it's pretty difficult to buy in the UK. I ended up spending £13 from Amazon.

So I'd like to know if anyone can recommend a really good sunscreen please?"

I find staying indoors or in the shade works. It's free, no sticky residue, avoids 'knocker sweat' and leaves me feeling cool all day long.

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"I've been scouring the net, trying to find some reviews on the best sunscreen to buy. Unfortunately, I've only managed to find two.

So I'd like to know if anyone can recommend a really good sunscreen please?

I find staying indoors or in the shade works. It's free, no sticky residue, avoids 'knocker sweat' and leaves me feeling cool all day long. "

Lol. I hear knocker sweat can be quite bothersome.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nivea f30/50 spray is the usual stuff i use, i'm pale and burn easily, i find this stuff works best for me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

P20 or ultrasun (goes up to factor 50) I love the fact you only need to apply once after a shower in the morning and protected all day long great for the kids pop on before school and they are well covered.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I use P20 but still tend to stay in the shade as being a naturally strawberry blonde I have almost albino skin....quite funny when I'm on hols with my brunette, tanned mate as she's moving her lounger every 2 minutes to get in the sun and I'm searching for the tiniest bit of shade

Post new Message to Thread