Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Couples profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it I'd say 75% are always just then men active on them. Be it on the forums or saying male meet 1st to see if Mrs would like.

Are they trying to tom fool us all

Do you think authentication process should e every year to prove they still a couple?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Why is it I'd say 75% are always just then men active on them. Be it on the forums or saying male meet 1st to see if Mrs would like.

Are they trying to tom fool us all

Do you think authentication process should e every year to prove they still a couple? "

To be honest I've never seen one saying "male meet first" but there are a few that say "just male now" but they get reported because they're not couples anymore. Most couples profiles we interact with though are propper couples.

Cal

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

I think 75% is way out ...There’s always going to be a small percentage of people that pretend to be something there not including men pretending to be women..That’s why before lockdown we preferred to only meet people through socials as it filters all the bullshitters ..

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I think 75% is way out ...There’s always going to be a small percentage of people that pretend to be something there not including men pretending to be women..That’s why before lockdown we preferred to only meet people through socials as it filters all the bullshitters .."

I think the social and club route is the only way for me from now on.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I (her) think your guestimation is a bit high.

Yes there will always be fake profiles whether couples or singles. It's knowing how to spot them and not interact with them if a red flag is raised in your mind.

There will also be profiles of couples where one half of the couple is more active on the site, whether through messaging or more intimate acts. If that's the agreement between both parties of that couple then who are we to judge. However, these instances are not for us and we would back away from them if contacted. And that is our preference. It does not always mean they are all fake.

If people looked at this site for what it is, used it in a way that suits themselves and stop calling out the frustrations then it would be a much better place.

In honesty we don't experience any negativity, if people don't suit our needs or if an element of suspicion arises we simply back off politely and block the profiles.

What we don't do is come on to the forum and moan, it gets you nowhere and you will not change anything.

I am not singling out the OP here, I am raising a point in relation to many similar threads I see about the same issues.

By *ipsandbitsCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere

It's the other way round for us.

I'm looking to meet (once this is all over) but Bits hadn't decided yet so we're easing him slowly

Lips

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Jo.Xx

over a year ago

GB (him) here.

Jessica is the one that replies to 95% of our messages, and is the only one that'll cam or meet (after Covid) unless we meet a couple we all click with.

I am more active on the forums than her though.

By *ornyhappyCouple
over a year ago

perth

There are undoubtedly some fake couples profiles that are in fact single men or just the male half, but usually they are pretty easy to spot. I don't think it's anywhere near 75% though.

Reading the forums there also seem to be quite a lot of profiles claiming to be women that are in fact males.

I don't think it practical, or necessary, for admin to do an annual verification that everyone is who/what they say they are.

I tend to be more active on the forums than M, simply because I have more time, but we both read & respond to messages.

over a year ago

Not in my experience. I’m always the one who replies on our joint profile, he rarely has a conversation on there. I think there should be pics of both though. Too many just have pics of the woman.

over a year ago

We’ve also considered this but we always verify on a call or can early on. Lot’s of Guys chancing it, think a fair few profiles exist where the poor wife doesn’t even know the husbands have set them up and are sharing their private photos

By *ornyhappyCouple
over a year ago

perth

"We’ve also considered this but we always verify on a call or can early on. Lot’s of Guys chancing it, think a fair few profiles exist where the poor wife doesn’t even know the husbands have set them up and are sharing their private photos"

Yes & the woman is always working/busy/dealing with the kids etc etc

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Hubby has responded above, and I agree with the post.

Cal normally posts from this account as I have a single one, and normally use that for the forum.when arranging meets, we are both actively involved.

Nita

By *kyblue1878Couple
over a year ago

Southport

Everyone has their own way of operating their account. We are not both active on it at all. Mr always vets messages and deletes the crap. If there is anything that is interesting then Mrs is involved and we both decide if we will engage. Most messages are benign and pointless as they have read the profile in the first place before firing off a message.

By *kyblue1878Couple
over a year ago

Southport

"Everyone has their own way of operating their account. We are not both active on it at all. Mr always vets messages and deletes the crap. If there is anything that is interesting then Mrs is involved and we both decide if we will engage. Most messages are benign and pointless as they have read the profile in the first place before firing off a message."

Should read 'Haven't read the profile'

Post new Message to Thread