Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Daisy Dukes.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

.....should not be worn by women larger than a size 14 (or by men, ever). I've seen enough pasty white stretch-marked muffin tops in the last few days to last a lifetime.

Please don't

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

You don't have to look

I saw 2 girls yesterday wearing them with tights....in this weather!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your remarks may be more warmly received on the Vogue or Cosmolitan forums.

What you find repulsive, others may find attractive, but thank you for sharing your views just the same

over a year ago

I would never wear shorts full stop, even in this weather i tend to keep covered up as i dont want other taking the piss out of my flabby bit lol

However if other women feel comfy wearing them, no matter what their size fair play to them, who am i to say they shouldnt just because i wouldnt or their 'muffin tops' dont appeal to me

over a year ago

".....should not be worn by women larger than a size 14 (or by men, ever). I've seen enough pasty white stretch-marked muffin tops in the last few days to last a lifetime.

Please don't "

do the pasty white ones attract VAT if they are warm?

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I would never wear shorts full stop, even in this weather i tend to keep covered up as i dont want other taking the piss out of my flabby bit lol

However if other women feel comfy wearing them, no matter what their size fair play to them, who am i to say they shouldnt just because i wouldnt or their 'muffin tops' dont appeal to me "

Totally agree

Very well said

By *tensonSwingersCouple
over a year ago

Stenson Fields

".....should not be worn by women larger than a size 14 (or by men, ever). I've seen enough pasty white stretch-marked muffin tops in the last few days to last a lifetime.

Please don't

do the pasty white ones attract VAT if they are warm? "

Genius...love the reference to yesterdays seemingly removed post

By *tensonSwingersCouple
over a year ago

Stenson Fields

Please don't "

I tell you what, I admire anyone who wears what they like, when they like. Why shouldn't they?....in this namby pamby, must conform, fucked up world we live in, its nice to see individuals sticking 2 fingers up to the prissy fashion police and saying ' I'm me, I will wear what I want to, when I want to, and if you don't like the way I look...look away'

Good job we don't go around saying ' oh god, wish men wouldn't be bi-curious, how repulsive to be thinking about or wanting to suck another cock or take one up the shitter!'.....just because male of us is straight......see my point?.....live and let live, and ask yourself, who or what gives you the right to tell people to stop wearing certain types of clothing just because you don't agree with it.

On a sidenote, hmmm.....sucking cock?...actually if I close my eyes and pretend its a woman......Nope!.....not happening, at least I tried

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Please don't

I tell you what, I admire anyone who wears what they like, when they like. Why shouldn't they?....in this namby pamby, must conform, fucked up world we live in, its nice to see individuals sticking 2 fingers up to the prissy fashion police and saying ' I'm me, I will wear what I want to, when I want to, and if you don't like the way I look...look away'

Good job we don't go around saying ' oh god, wish men wouldn't be bi-curious, how repulsive to be thinking about or wanting to suck another cock or take one up the shitter!'.....just because male of us is straight......see my point?.....live and let live, and ask yourself, who or what gives you the right to tell people to stop wearing certain types of clothing just because you don't agree with it.

On a sidenote, hmmm.....sucking cock?...actually if I close my eyes and pretend its a woman......Nope!.....not happening, at least I tried "

Do you really think that these individuals are really "sticking 2 fingers up to the prissy fashion police and saying ' I'm me, I will wear what I want to, when I want to, and if you don't like the way I look...look away'"

or are they just self-unaware? I've seen many larger women in lovely cool-looking floaty dresses that don't make drivers feel nauseous when they cross the road in front of them.

over a year ago

Please don't

On a sidenote, hmmm.....sucking cock?...actually if I close my eyes and pretend its a woman......Nope!.....not happening, at least I tried

Do you really think that these individuals are really "sticking 2 fingers up to the prissy fashion police and saying ' I'm me, I will wear what I want to, when I want to, and if you don't like the way I look...look away'"

or are they just self-unaware? I've seen many larger women in lovely cool-looking floaty dresses that don't make drivers feel nauseous when they cross the road in front of them.

"

oh don't do too much of that driving

it is a major factor in muffin top development

get out and walk

or you may have to take your daisy dukes down to the charity shop

over a year ago

I do have some very short denim hotpants. They are cut really high up the backside and if I don't wear underwear and sit down, they gape at the groin and my bits fall out the side.

I would never go out of the house in them.

Strangely enough my OH quite likes them

By *tensonSwingersCouple
over a year ago

Stenson Fields

Please don't

"

Unaware of what?....I would imagine they don't give a monkeys toss what anyone thinks of how they dress.

By *tensonSwingersCouple
over a year ago

Stenson Fields

"I do have some very short denim hotpants. They are cut really high up the backside and if I don't wear underwear and sit down, they gape at the groin and my bits fall out the side.

Strangely enough my OH quite likes them "

Mmm....lovely labia peeking out, now that is THE most erotic thing I've imagined today.

over a year ago

I have always had a quirky dress sense and I have never cared when people have stared at me.

That said though I am aware of my size and shape and I would try and squeeze myself into clothes that are too small or cheaply made or thin materials as they do look awful.

But as for dressing for my age in demure colours and being relegated to Per Una then no, not a chance

over a year ago

In my post I meant 'wouldn't'

over a year ago

"I do have some very short denim hotpants. They are cut really high up the backside and if I don't wear underwear and sit down, they gape at the groin and my bits fall out the side.

Mmm....lovely labia peeking out, now that is THE most erotic thing I've imagined today. "

Thank you very much, I'm glad I've put a smile on your face

over a year ago

Strangely enough my OH quite likes them "

no need to leave the house. just take a few pics

over a year ago

There is a pic of me wearing them on my profile, I think there is anyway, it was taken a while ago. I've got that many pics I've no idea what is still on or not

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

i wouldnt wear short shorts, as i dont think people of my size should do (he obviously, em looks great in her dukes)

i have cut offs that i wear in hot weather.

By *tensonSwingersCouple
over a year ago

Stenson Fields

Mmm....lovely labia peeking out, now that is THE most erotic thing I've imagined today.

Thank you very much, I'm glad I've put a smile on your face "

Oh you have, both our faces in fact. Having just perused your gallery, we do believe we have seen the aforementioned denim shorts, doing exactly what you said!...We have both now become a little 'unecessary' in the groin area.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I saw a girl today only young but she had much bigger legs than me and her dress only just covered her knickers and all it made me think was, yes it is acceptable for me to wear my short dresses, although not that short.

Would never in a million billion years wear a pair of cut off shorts, no matter what size i was

over a year ago

Please don't "

Its one of the negatives of the sun coming out. Some of the sites have you thinking about poking your eyes out to save ya sanity.

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

If you don't like what you see, you don't have to look, even drivers, anyway, they should have their eyes on the road not on what's walking along the street.

Devil

over a year ago

"If you don't like what you see, you don't have to look, even drivers, anyway, they should have their eyes on the road not on what's walking along the street.

Devil "

Oh it's the law that you have to have a perve at traffic lights, pedestrian crossings or simply when passing a bus stop.

Am forever being warned 'don't twist your neck'

over a year ago

aww its a shame really

i remember years ago on a night out in the summer this women had a pair of hot pants on and a cut off top, she was a very big lass must have been well over a size 20 and the hot pants was so tight she had buldges round the top of her thighs, a massive spare type, buldges hanging under her arm and everywhere, i remember looking and thinking theres no way i go out dressed like that, im a size 14 and i feel massive in the summer, i hate wearing skimpy clothes as i just makes me feel so big yet heres a woman that was twice the size of me with it all hanging out and having a great night

So seriously who are we to judge, if people are happy and comfy in their skin let them walk round with it on show

i can not stand theres fitness freaks who think because they look after themselves it gives them the rights to out others down....it really dont

over a year ago

I envy people who are confident enough to wear what they want regardless. It doesnt always look good in my eyes but hats off to those who do

over a year ago

"I envy people who are confident enough to wear what they want regardless. It doesnt always look good in my eyes but hats off to those who do"

i`d envy them even more if they`d cut a few dress sizes

over a year ago

blimey my typins getting worse

ive i cant understand my typos some days lol

over a year ago

"I envy people who are confident enough to wear what they want regardless. It doesnt always look good in my eyes but hats off to those who do

i`d envy them even more if they`d cut a few dress sizes "

the worlds a big place, theres noone that big that you HAVE to look at them

over a year ago

"I envy people who are confident enough to wear what they want regardless. It doesnt always look good in my eyes but hats off to those who do

i`d envy them even more if they`d cut a few dress sizes "

Why should they

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Why should they "

Ignore him, he always has to have his little snidy dig

over a year ago

Why should they "

aww hes just after a reaction

stop feeding the trolls and they tend to go away

over a year ago

now now! it was a joke

do what ur doing as long as it aint hurting anyone

wait a min.... my eyesssss

over a year ago

Why shoul will do

stop feeding the trolls and they tend to go away "

Havnt quite got the hang of forum life yet.....ok ...ignoring him here

over a year ago

"now now! it was a joke

do what ur doing as long as it aint hurting anyone

wait a min.... my eyesssss "

*throws a slice of bread*

now get back in your box

over a year ago

I think the main problem is that some women for whatever reason, wear things which are a size too small, there is no reason why big women shouldnt wear shorts etc as long as the fit properly, then there shouldnt be muffin tops or ovet spills on show etc. I would far rather go up a size and feel comfortable than squeeze into a size lower just so I can see a smaller size tag.

over a year ago

Why should they

stop feeding the trolls and they tend to go away "

behave! am not a troll

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Let others live as they are, as long as they're not really affecting others - and where you are consensually looking at them, them that is your responsibility to look or not, as however you'd prefer.

Just remember that not everyone feels comfortable in their own skin, let alone their own clothes, and there are far too many people who've had society's mandate forced onto them, that they should be thinner, bigger, whatever.

We need to cultivate a society that allows others real freedoms to be themselves. We might end some of the bulimia etc, that's grown as an epidemic.

over a year ago

I am a 24/26 and I own summer floaty dresses and shorts and wear them with pride and confinece. If u don't like it don't look, there is no law to say u have to look or one that says I can't wear them. Although at said, my muffin is always hidden and I don't understand why some clothes are even made above an 18/20 say? Skimpy bikinis should be the preserve of slimmer ladies in my opinion. How ever if a size bigger has the confidence to wear it, good on her

I have to say men's enormouse hard splodgy beer guts don't do it for me or the builders bums and moons on display but we don't have many threads about those, just fat bitch bashing for us plaese

Saying that I do hate to see any man walking along the street with his top of, ffs cover it up guys it's not the beach

over a year ago

i'm married to a guy that would eyes on stalks if large gals walked round in daisy dukes he loves to see bits spilling over tight trousers

a real lover of a good muffin top he is

Post new Message to Thread