FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So what is fab doing about members looking to meet now?

Jump to newest

By *reatformeat OP   Woman
over a year ago

my own bubble

Recently reported a guy who asked me to meet during the pandemic. Cliked on his profile a little later and seen the typical message about him being blocked or acccount suspended !! Well done fab ?? NO because the same guys mesaged our couples profile 2 hours later . So he wasnt suspended just blocked from viewing the profile that reported him . This needs sorting out

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ltrMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Recently reported a guy who asked me to meet during the pandemic. Cliked on his profile a little later and seen the typical message about him being blocked or acccount suspended !! Well done fab ?? NO because the same guys mesaged our couples profile 2 hours later . So he wasnt suspended just blocked from viewing the profile that reported him . This needs sorting out"

^^

Reply privately

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Just block and move on

Reply privately

over a year ago

my own bubble

"Just block and move on "

Point his fab should be stopping it . What if asks someone else and they agree to meet ?? And how much of it is going on?

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just block and move on

Point his fab should be stopping it . What if asks someone else and they agree to meet ?? And how much of it is going on?"

Common sense prevails!

Reply privately

over a year ago

my own bubble

"Just block and move on

Point his fab should be stopping it . What if asks someone else and they agree to meet ?? And how much of it is going on?

Common sense prevails! "

Not always the case though. Some guys let little head rule big head

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Recently reported a guy who asked me to meet during the pandemic. Cliked on his profile a little later and seen the typical message about him being blocked or acccount suspended !! Well done fab ?? NO because the same guys mesaged our couples profile 2 hours later . So he wasnt suspended just blocked from viewing the profile that reported him . This needs sorting out"

I don't bother reporting anymore, just ignore the message

Reply privately

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Just block and move on

Point his fab should be stopping it . What if asks someone else and they agree to meet ?? And how much of it is going on?"

Well to be honest your never stop it and if it's not coming into contact with you then u will be ok if others want to put themselves at risk then that there choice

Reply privately

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

In all honesty. Everyone in here is an adult.

It's not the responsibility of Fab to police people.

Just don't meet them.

Yes report them.

But then just continue with your life.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just block and move on

Common sense prevails!

Not always the case though. Some guys let little head rule big head "

You cannot stop it, nor fab! All fab can do is warn ppl!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just block and move on

Well to be honest your never stop it and if it's not coming into contact with you then u will be ok if others want to put themselves at risk then that there choice "

You are full of wisdom and sexiness!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Whoever is meeting at this time is taking the risk. Why should you worry about them if you're not gonna meet them.

Reply privately

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Just block and move on

Well to be honest your never stop it and if it's not coming into contact with you then u will be ok if others want to put themselves at risk then that there choice

You are full of wisdom and sexiness! "

It's not worth thinking about block or ignore and move on it's never gonna change

Reply privately

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

It's called natural selection. If your dumb enough to meet then expect to succumb to the virus.

Reply privately

over a year ago

my own bubble

"Just block and move on

Common sense prevails!

You cannot stop it, nor fab! All fab can do is warn ppl!"

Yes they warn people and ask people to report them . Surley they can see the evidance and suspend their accounts. Its all about doing their bit

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is what always happens when you report a profile! Doesnt matter what it's for.

Personally I just block and leave it at that.

If people want to meet then they will. Stupid maybe but theres nothing you can do about it.

Just keep yourself safe

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just block and move on

You are full of wisdom and sexiness!

It's not worth thinking about block or ignore and move on it's never gonna change "

As long as you are not thinking of blocking me, I am happy as!

Reply privately

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Just block and move on

Common sense prevails!

Yes they warn people and ask people to report them . Surley they can see the evidance and suspend their accounts. Its all about doing their bit "

do u realise how many on here they are volunteers they can only do so much

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's called natural selection. If your dumb enough to meet then expect to succumb to the virus."

Reply privately

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

Equally good questions and points raised on this thread. I think it works as the perfect filter. Those arranging meets for now are taking their lives in their hands and are not the type of people I want to be associated with.

Reply privately

over a year ago

my own bubble

"Just block and move on

Common sense prevails!

Yes they warn people and ask people to report them . Surley they can see the evidance and suspend their accounts. Its all about doing their bit do u realise how many on here they are volunteers they can only do so much "

Hey its them who asks us to report these people ! Whats the point in asking us to do that if they do jack shit about it anyway

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I suspect they probably get warned not to do it again, or maybe just banned from messaging for a wee while. Then if they persist they might get suspended.

I would think they'll do something, otherwise it was totally pointless making it reportable in the first place.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think everyone is old enough and ugly enough to make their own decisions if they choose to meet or not. Both parties are responsible- the one who sends a message to meet and those that agree to meet them.

Each as equally guilty as each other.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"In all honesty. Everyone in here is an adult.

It's not the responsibility of Fab to police people.

Just don't meet them.

Yes report them.

But then just continue with your life."

this... people could just exchange mumbers or kik and meet anyway. There are enough warnings here to remind people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing as I can see. Reported two m_mbers the other week and the only thing that happened - a block was put between us. The profiles haven't even disappeared for any amount of time that would indicate a suspension. Most likely they've just been sent a message "don't do it again".

Reply privately

over a year ago

my own bubble

"I suspect they probably get warned not to do it again, or maybe just banned from messaging for a wee while. Then if they persist they might get suspended.

I would think they'll do something, otherwise it was totally pointless making it reportable in the first place. "

well if he was banned it was for less than 2 hours which is how long it took him to mail our couples account and yet again ask for a meet . The only thing fab did was block him from my account . Is that enough ?

Reply privately

By *OXO2018Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

We just reported, blocked and moved on.

I feel like there just shooting themselves in the foot, because there gonna get blocked by people who under normal circumstances might've meet them

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah it annoys me too.. people.like that have bo regard for the health and wellbeing of others, therefore it makes you wonder what else they'd be so lapse about!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I suspect they probably get warned not to do it again, or maybe just banned from messaging for a wee while. Then if they persist they might get suspended.

I would think they'll do something, otherwise it was totally pointless making it reportable in the first place. well if he was banned it was for less than 2 hours which is how long it took him to mail our couples account and yet again ask for a meet . The only thing fab did was block him from my account . Is that enough ? "

Maybe he was looking for a meat treat for his dog!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry about typos.. (fat fingers and morning head)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just block and move on

Agree 100%

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I would think they'll do something, otherwise it was totally pointless making it reportable in the first place. well if he was banned it was for less than 2 hours which is how long it took him to mail our couples account and yet again ask for a meet . The only thing fab did was block him from my account . Is that enough ? "

If that's all that happens then no it's not enough. How do you know he didn't get a warning of some sort?

Did you report him again from your couples profile?

Reply privately

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

Seems it’s the Same if you report any profile for any reason.

You can’t view them but others can, so its ok for others to go on flouting the rules regardless.

So unless you block them first before reporting them, they can still see your profile!

(One profile I reported it disappeared and I can’t find it now, turns out I knew the guy and since found out he can still view our profile and still very much on fab, he’s a single guy on couples profile to get around the filters!)

Reply privately

By *oyle desiring dickWoman
over a year ago

a caffeinated bubble

Nothing by looks of it. I'm sick of reporting them only for them to block me from seeing the profile as they are still online.?!?

The perpetrators still sending messages. The chat in my inbox and I can see their profile pics alter. I mean really is there solution a blanket?

If you cant see them asking for a meet then its problem solved aye??

Reply privately

over a year ago

my own bubble

I would think they'll do something, otherwise it was totally pointless making it reportable in the first place. well if he was banned it was for less than 2 hours which is how long it took him to mail our couples account and yet again ask for a meet . The only thing fab did was block him from my account . Is that enough ?

If that's all that happens then no it's not enough. How do you know he didn't get a warning of some sort?

Did you report him again from your couples profile? "

Yes with a note telling them ingad already reported him

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes it is enough.

Most of us get why we shouldn't be meeting, but stop the witch hunt and let this go - move on!

All any of us can do is control our own actions, we are lucky enough not to live in a dictatorship.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/05/20 07:37:17]

Reply privately

over a year ago

my own bubble

I would think they'll do something, otherwise it was totally pointless making it reportable in the first place. well if he was banned it was for less than 2 hours which is how long it took him to mail our couples account and yet again ask for a meet . The only thing fab did was block him from my account . Is that enough ?

Yes it is enough.

Most of us get why we shouldn't be meeting, but stop the witch hunt and let this go - move on!

All any of us can do is control our own actions, we are lucky enough not to live in a dictatorship."

How do we control our own actions when these clowns are passing the virus about . Its not all about them or you it about who they pass it onto , taking it home to their families maybe or passing it to the old lady in front of them in the que at asda etc

Reply privately

By *oyle desiring dickWoman
over a year ago

a caffeinated bubble

Yes it is enough.

All any of us can do is control our own actions, we are lucky enough not to live in a dictatorship."

Not bein funny but under normal circumstances there are a few reasons you can report someone.

Why if someone is asking to pay to meet should their account not be removed?

I mean if you dont comply with fab rules your account is suspended or removed so why should the non swinging assholes be allowed to continue to plague people with their stupid messages?.

Reply privately

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

The point is, fab say to report and block, and will treat it as a breach of terms. I’ve also found anyone I’ve reported still on the site....so I’ve just started blocking now.

Reply privately

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

In reality, all thatbit can with its Covid message and taking down the meet now.

We have a guy not far from us who posts regularly saying can travel, looking for a meet today.

Anyone stupid enough to take him up on it, well enough said.

The site is just that, the folk who use it should do the policing themselves

Reply privately

over a year ago

"In reality, all thatbit can with its Covid message and taking down the meet now.

We have a guy not far from us who posts regularly saying can travel, looking for a meet today.

The site is just that, the folk who use it should do the policing themselves "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Meeting during this pandemic is a risk, just like having unprotected sex. People will do it regardless of the consequences though.

Reply privately

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Yes it is enough.

All any of us can do is control our own actions, we are lucky enough not to live in a dictatorship.

How do we control our own actions when these clowns are passing the virus about . Its not all about them or you it about who they pass it onto , taking it home to their families maybe or passing it to the old lady in front of them in the que at asda etc "

no different from the amount of people gathering in parks it's something that impossible to stop all you can do is do whatever it is to keep you and yours safe

Reply privately

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Block and move on. Why worry yourself about what goes on with others.

Look after yourself and let others worry about themselves.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think everyone is old enough and ugly enough to make their own decisions if they choose to meet or not. Both parties are responsible- the one who sends a message to meet and those that agree to meet them.

Each as equally guilty as each other.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes it is enough.

How do we control our own actions when these clowns are passing the virus about . Its not all about them or you it about who they pass it onto , taking it home to their families maybe or passing it to the old lady in front of them in the que at asda etc "

FAF? After the lockdown, that is!

Reply privately

over a year ago

my own bubble

"In reality, all thatbit can with its Covid message and taking down the meet now.

"

Have to agree to disagree , yes most are sensible but i shudder to think whats going on between bi guys on here most no doubt with families on here behind their wifes back . Fab at this time should not be providing them, or anyone, with the facility to meet people once they have been reported for trying. End of

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have to agree to disagree , yes most are sensible but i shudder to think whats going on between bi guys on here most no doubt with families on here behind their wifes back . Fab at this time should not be providing them, or anyone, with the facility to meet people once they have been reported for trying. End of "

Should they close the site? Or should they monitor everyones direct messages sent to each other? I cant see an other way for Fab to deal with this other than booting people off the site as they get reported or spotted by a mod asking for a meet. Not all will make a status update but instead message directly, and say 2 bi guys like you mentioned meet and fuck and post no verification, who's gonna know they met?, and thus they will be free to meet again if they find another suicidal mug who's up for it. People should report those that contact them trying to meet for sure, and yes Fab probably should kick those people off. You cant expect Fab to catch everyone though so the only way to guarantee safely is to not meet yourself and for those of us who dont think with our junk to do the same.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nothing as I can see. Reported two m_mbers the other week and the only thing that happened - a block was put between us. The profiles haven't even disappeared for any amount of time that would indicate a suspension. Most likely they've just been sent a message "don't do it again"."

I had a friend Here test the reporting theory, They statused a meet now I reported them and just got automatically blocked, they then used their couple account to tell me they didn't even get a warning.

Fab just have to be seen to be doing something by adding the Covid meet report tab but the reality is nothing gets done as it's not in their interest to ban people. Admin will deny this but it's being proven otherwise.

Just going on mine and clearly many others experience

Reply privately

over a year ago

my own bubble

Have to agree to disagree , yes most are sensible but i shudder to think whats going on between bi guys on here most no doubt with families on here behind their wifes back . Fab at this time should not be providing them, or anyone, with the facility to meet people once they have been reported for trying. End of

Should they close the site? Or should they monitor everyones direct messages sent to each other? I cant see an other way for Fab to deal with this other than booting people off the site as they get reported or spotted by a mod asking for a meet. Not all will make a status update but instead message directly, and say 2 bi guys like you mentioned meet and fuck and post no verification, who's gonna know they met?, and thus they will be free to meet again if they find another suicidal mug who's up for it. People should report those that contact them trying to meet for sure, and yes Fab probably should kick those people off. You cant expect Fab to catch everyone though so the only way to guarantee safely is to not meet yourself and for those of us who dont think with our junk to do the same. "

Yes but my point is they are not even banning people that have been proved to be acrively seeking meets

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's almost like some people are hell bent on revenge

Reply privately

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Should they close the site? Or should they monitor everyones direct messages sent to each other? I cant see an other way for Fab to deal with this other than booting people off the site as they get reported or spotted by a mod asking for a meet. Not all will make a status update but instead message directly, and say 2 bi guys like you mentioned meet and fuck and post no verification, who's gonna know they met?, and thus they will be free to meet again if they find another suicidal mug who's up for it. People should report those that contact them trying to meet for sure, and yes Fab probably should kick those people off. You cant expect Fab to catch everyone though so the only way to guarantee safely is to not meet yourself and for those of us who dont think with our junk to do the same.

Yes but my point is they are not even banning people that have been proved to be acrively seeking meets "

You may get a forum ban for this thread. It is against the rules to talk about this on the forum. Just saying.

Reply privately

over a year ago

my own bubble

"It's almost like some people are hell bent on revenge "

Revenge ??? WTF?, Are you in the right thread ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

my own bubble

Yes but my point is they are not even banning people that have been proved to be acrively seeking meets

You may get a forum ban for this thread. It is against the rules to talk about this on the forum. Just saying."

Does that stand for all of us who contributed ? Or will o be singled out ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's almost like some people are hell bent on revenge

Revenge ??? WTF?, Are you in the right thread ?? "

Yes. Why are you getting so wound up about knowing the consequences for these people?

Reply privately

over a year ago

my own bubble

Yes. Why are you getting so wound up about knowing the consequences for these people?"

another one totaly missing the point . Not going there with you go back to bed if your spoiling for an argument

Reply privately

over a year ago

Crikey! You still winching about it! I take my FAF back.

Reply privately

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Have to agree to disagree , yes most are sensible but i shudder to think whats going on between bi guys on here most no doubt with families on here behind their wifes back . Fab at this time should not be providing them, or anyone, with the facility to meet people once they have been reported for trying. End of "

There is always option 2, leave the site then the problem goes away.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. Why are you getting so wound up about knowing the consequences for these people?

another one totaly missing the point . Not going there with you go back to bed if your spoiling for an argument "

Reply privately

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Crikey! You still winching about it! I take my FAF back. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

my own bubble

"Crikey! You still winching about it! I take my FAF back.

"

Well you keep coming back to have a look

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well you keep coming back to have a look "

I thought I could take you home tonight! Oops! Did I say the wrong thing?

Reply privately

over a year ago

my own bubble

[Removed by poster at 07/05/20 09:08:29]

Reply privately

over a year ago

my own bubble

I thought I could take you home tonight! Oops! Did I say the wrong thing? "

No just keep window shoping hun its all you appear to do anyway even without a pandemic

Reply privately

over a year ago

I thought I could take you home tonight! Oops! Did I say the wrong thing?

No just keep window shoping hun its all you appear to do anyway even without a pandemic "

You have a point there. I lost a bit of my self awareness there!

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

Reply privately