Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Any interesting plans today?

Jump to newest

By *naswingdress OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've got a stack of books to do some research, a project I've put on the back burner for a little while. Not for Fab, alas

I'm listening to Crowded House and hopefully not pissing off my neighbours with my rendition.

It's a beautiful day here. "Julius Caesar and the Roman Empire couldn't conquer the blue sky"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I've got a stack of books to do some research, a project I've put on the back burner for a little while. Not for Fab, alas

I'm listening to Crowded House and hopefully not pissing off my neighbours with my rendition.

It's a beautiful day here. "Julius Caesar and the Roman Empire couldn't conquer the blue sky""

Love that tune thanks Swingy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Really exciting day fitting skirting board in our utility room. Really living rock star lifestyle

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Work. So no

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I've got a stack of books to do some research, a project I've put on the back burner for a little while. Not for Fab, alas

It's a beautiful day here. "Julius Caesar and the Roman Empire couldn't conquer the blue sky"

Love that tune thanks Swingy "

"There's a small boat made of china, it's going nowhere on the mantelpiece. Now do you lie like a lounge room lizard? Or do you sing like a bird released?"

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'm gonna go for a long walk in a bit, and I'm gonna take the weather with me

over a year ago

Been down to the yard just to spend a couple of hours with my horse in the sunshine.

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm gonna go for a long walk in a bit, and I'm gonna take the weather with me "

*waves lighter*

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"There's a small boat made of china, it's going nowhere on the mantelpiece. Now do you lie like a lounge room lizard? Or do you sing like a bird released?""

Lol I was at the wrong end of the CD and got the lyrics wrong

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"There's a small boat made of china, it's going nowhere on the mantelpiece. Now do you lie like a lounge room lizard? Or do you sing like a bird released?"

Lol I was at the wrong end of the CD and got the lyrics wrong "

Haha

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

It's a beautiful day here. "Julius Caesar and the Roman Empire couldn't conquer the blue sky""

Ahh do I know what that project might be? Exciting!!

I too have a stack of books to read, a bunch of projects to be working on, but right now I’m thinking of heading out into the sunshine on my bike xx

over a year ago

Love Crowded House. Was due to see them in Manchester in July but I imagine I’ll hear very soon of what is happening re-cancellation or rescheduling. Rest of the tour has been moved back to next year.

Also Weather with you has special significance as we cover that song in the band I play in. Hopefully it won’t be long before we can play together again but might need a big practice room if we are to be socially distanced

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I too have a stack of books to read, a bunch of projects to be working on, but right now I’m thinking of heading out into the sunshine on my bike xx "

You do

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Love Crowded House. Was due to see them in Manchester in July but I imagine I’ll hear very soon of what is happening re-cancellation or rescheduling. Rest of the tour has been moved back to next year.

Also Weather with you has special significance as we cover that song in the band I play in. Hopefully it won’t be long before we can play together again but might need a big practice room if we are to be socially distanced "

Most of the songs are excellent for my vocal range. I'm sure my neighbours are going to hate me today

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I too have a stack of books to read, a bunch of projects to be working on, but right now I’m thinking of heading out into the sunshine on my bike xx

You do "

I dont

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

I mostly plan on sitting in the sunshine

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I'm gonna go for a long walk in a bit, and I'm gonna take the weather with me

*waves lighter*"

I try and have 1 long walk (about 15 miles) per week, l think that by the time this lockdown malarkey is over I should have done about 2 laps of Derby on the outer ring road. Given that I live in the city centre, it's about 3 miles to get there anyway

over a year ago

Can’t tell you it’s illegal at the minute no not a meet

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

*waves lighter*

I try and have 1 long walk (about 15 miles) per week, l think that by the time this lockdown malarkey is over I should have done about 2 laps of Derby on the outer ring road. Given that I live in the city centre, it's about 3 miles to get there anyway "

I've got my hairbrush microphone and I'm wandering around my flat. "There is freedom within, there is freedom without..."

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

*waves lighter*

I try and have 1 long walk (about 15 miles) per week, l think that by the time this lockdown malarkey is over I should have done about 2 laps of Derby on the outer ring road. Given that I live in the city centre, it's about 3 miles to get there anyway

I've got my hairbrush microphone and I'm wandering around my flat. "There is freedom within, there is freedom without...""

Oh stop , that songs even better. Its in a certain episode of one of my favourite series where a girl is singing it out loud .

Love it xx

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

You do "

This is the best thing I’ve heard all day... now get cracking because I can’t wait for it!

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

A friend recently sent me a copy of Recurring Dream, and I'm playing it on repeat

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You do

This is the best thing I’ve heard all day... now get cracking because I can’t wait for it! "

Lol! It's not a short term project

over a year ago

The sunshine has stopped me in my tracks today

over a year ago

I shall be in lighroom fixing some pics, not of me i might add lol.

over a year ago

Enjoy my dominos pizza and starter while working from home.

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

You do

This is the best thing I’ve heard all day... now get cracking because I can’t wait for it!

Lol! It's not a short term project "

I know. That’s why I’m cracking the whip

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Club Tropigarden for me. I'm sat on my lounger praying for inspiration to do some writing in the sun.

By *estthewateragainCouple
over a year ago

Chester Area

Working on my tan...or lack of

By *ucklingsCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

Working and perving. Multitasking at its best

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You do

Lol! It's not a short term project

I know. That’s why I’m cracking the whip "

over a year ago

I'm on a little war with kids school about lack of so called pastoral care during lockdown. Today small victories happened. They started calling some kids to check on their wellbeing. At least the most vulnerable ones. That's a result of about three emails and couple of phone calls. And rolling out the big guns and contacting county council and speaking to Department of education helpline.. Next step is another email outlining in more detail examples of what other local schools offer. Those kids deserve more... and I do like being in front line when it comes to making things right... for everyone. Not just my own.

Rant over.

By *tarlink12Man
over a year ago

Brighton

I'm off for a sunny walk along the canal near to where I live, there's plenty of ducks and birds to look at, and it's good exercise! Hope everyone is having a good day x

over a year ago

"Love Crowded House. Was due to see them in Manchester in July but I imagine I’ll hear very soon of what is happening re-cancellation or rescheduling. Rest of the tour has been moved back to next year.

Also Weather with you has special significance as we cover that song in the band I play in. Hopefully it won’t be long before we can play together again but might need a big practice room if we are to be socially distanced

Most of the songs are excellent for my vocal range. I'm sure my neighbours are going to hate me today "

They’re going to hate me more on Friday as I’m contemplating a gig on the front drive on Friday for our VE Day socially distanced street party

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Working but home soon. Going to have a quick ride out on my horse then Going to sit in my log cabin at the bottom of my garden and drink fizz and read a book until the light fails.

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Most of the songs are excellent for my vocal range. I'm sure my neighbours are going to hate me today

They’re going to hate me more on Friday as I’m contemplating a gig on the front drive on Friday for our VE Day socially distanced street party "

Awesome

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm on a little war with kids school about lack of so called pastoral care during lockdown. Today small victories happened. They started calling some kids to check on their wellbeing. At least the most vulnerable ones. That's a result of about three emails and couple of phone calls. And rolling out the big guns and contacting county council and speaking to Department of education helpline.. Next step is another email outlining in more detail examples of what other local schools offer. Those kids deserve more... and I do like being in front line when it comes to making things right... for everyone. Not just my own.

Rant over. "

Hear hear

By *DreamOfGenieWoman
over a year ago

London

Another hour and I'm done with work for the day, then it's out to crack on with C25K

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I should be marking essays, but the weather is good so we're all in the garden. Though me and the kids have factor 50 on and trying to stay in the shade

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Did some exercise with my son this morning, long overdue

Now doing some painting in the garden, quite relaxing as have had a very busy few work weeks.

Blimey, not listened to Crowded House in ages OP, takes me back.

I like it when music can take you back instantly to happier times

Jo x

over a year ago

Just finished work and on my way home...

over a year ago

I have both research and studying I should be doing.

You can tell by my presence here how much of either is actually going on.

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Crowded House and research don't go well together

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

About finished for the day then I have some reading and some plants to sort out before evening

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I'm on a little war with kids school about lack of so called pastoral care during lockdown. Today small victories happened. They started calling some kids to check on their wellbeing. At least the most vulnerable ones. That's a result of about three emails and couple of phone calls. And rolling out the big guns and contacting county council and speaking to Department of education helpline.. Next step is another email outlining in more detail examples of what other local schools offer. Those kids deserve more... and I do like being in front line when it comes to making things right... for everyone. Not just my own.

Rant over. "

Contact chair of governors and head , council and DofE a complete waste of time. I was a governor , wish more parents would use us we run the school , we hire and fire the heads, not the council , we need to know stuff like this

over a year ago

I've been entertaining a toddler and working on my tan. I'll be making a crumble soon but that's about it!

over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm still singing

Post new Message to Thread