Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lost of views

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Always get plenty of people viewing my profile but not many winks or messages.

I know its personal preference and I'm not by any means demanding it Haha, but is there something that's like jumping out off putting on my profile? let me know

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Aye age will be a turn off for many I’m afraid

over a year ago

"Aye age will be a turn off for many I’m afraid "

That's fair enough x

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Maybe a few more public pics

over a year ago

From a blokes point of view, I’d say there’s nowt on there that jumps out as off putting, yeah your young but then weren’t we all once, I’m sure you’ll be someone’s cup of tea, just keep being you youth.

Stay safe.

over a year ago

"Maybe a few more public pics "

Yeah I really need to take some

over a year ago

"From a blokes point of view, I’d say there’s nowt on there that jumps out as off putting, yeah your young but then weren’t we all once, I’m sure you’ll be someone’s cup of tea, just keep being you youth.

Stay safe. "

Wow, thank you mate

over a year ago

"Always get plenty of people viewing my profile but not many winks or messages.

I know its personal preference and I'm not by any means demanding it Haha, but is there something that's like jumping out off putting on my profile? let me know "

Are they male or female views? I find women are more likely to view in stealth mode so you can't see if they've viewed you (I assume it's so guys don't then harass them once they see they've viewed their profile).

over a year ago

I know its personal preference and I'm not by any means demanding it Haha, but is there something that's like jumping out off putting on my profile? let me know

Are they male or female views? I find women are more likely to view in stealth mode so you can't see if they've viewed you (I assume it's so guys don't then harass them once they see they've viewed their profile)."

Mainly females and couples, which is great

By *ildfreckWoman
over a year ago

woking

Are they male or female views? I find women are more likely to view in stealth mode so you can't see if they've viewed you (I assume it's so guys don't then harass them once they see they've viewed their profile)."

Stealth mode? Dammit how did I not know about that?!!

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

Sent a wink just for shits and giggles x

over a year ago

Are they male or female views? I find women are more likely to view in stealth mode so you can't see if they've viewed you (I assume it's so guys don't then harass them once they see they've viewed their profile).

Mainly females and couples, which is great "

Lucky you.

I'm amazed some of the guys on here haven't tried turning you yet with you being young fresh meat.

over a year ago

Lucky you.

I'm amazed some of the guys on here haven't tried turning you yet with you being young fresh meat. "

I've had some male attention but then I turned messages off so I dont think they appear on my views list

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

Being a man doesn't help, you need to grow boobs and a vag

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

That’s what must be putting ppl of me, but I’m double yr age

By *obbychickWoman
over a year ago

Essex

I know its personal preference and I'm not by any means demanding it Haha, but is there something that's like jumping out off putting on my profile? let me know "

For me it would be the age thing

By *obbychickWoman
over a year ago

Essex

How does this stealth mode work?? I need that I’m my life lol

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

How does this stealth mode work?? I need that I’m my life lol "

You don’t account-privacy settings-hide on whose looked at me

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

[Removed by poster at 05/05/20 17:07:01]

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

You beat me to it bb.

over a year ago

Lucky you.

I'm amazed some of the guys on here haven't tried turning you yet with you being young fresh meat. "

Fresh meat lol, you've made him feel extra special now

over a year ago

Lucky you.

I'm amazed some of the guys on here haven't tried turning you yet with you being young fresh meat.

Fresh meat lol, you've made him feel extra special now

"

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Hi o/p maybe join in with forum/cam chat. A good way to get noticed. If you come across as having a mature attitude I'm sure you will get noticed. Good luck!

over a year ago

"Hi o/p maybe join in with forum/cam chat. A good way to get noticed. If you come across as having a mature attitude I'm sure you will get noticed. Good luck!"

I think that's good advice, I've been trying to get involved in forums a lot more but sometimes that can be a little one sided too.

Either way, I'm sure some people are interested and it's all about finding those connections

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Your age will put people off but you come across well on the posts I have seen you on so people will take that into consideration but of course not everyone uses the forums.

I agree that some more photos would help too.

Good luck x

Post new Message to Thread