Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

All downhill

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What age do ' things start heading south ' so to say and can too much sex quicken up the ageing process ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What age do ' things start heading south ' so to say and can too much sex quicken up the ageing process ? "

Everybody is different and age quicker or slower so things heading south will happen at different times. And sex keeps you young in my opinion, good for the soul and the skin lol

over a year ago

I agree with Ruby; I have a regular playmate of 51 though not the slimmest his stamina far surpassed the 53 yr old I played with last year. As for me, I sleep poorly more now than I often did so often I am just too tired other times, I am full of boundless energy

over a year ago

I'm 56 in a few weeks and have a very active sex life. As Red Ruby say's "it keeps you young". I may be a bit slower to warm up but once I get going I have out lasted a number of my younger lovers

over a year ago

An aged couple decided to revisit the hotel they spent their honeymoon night in 40 years ago. They checked in at the same time, got the same room and did everything they did on their wedding night exactly the same.

In the morning they had breakfast on the balcony - like they did 40 years ago, and the same as he did 40 years ago he read his paper while she ate her cereal and, as she looked at him over the breakfast table, she turned to him lovingly and said, "Oh Henry, this is perfect, just like it was all those years ago!"

He looked up at her, smiled softly, and replied, "Not quite my dear, 40 years ago your left breast wasn't in your cornflakes."

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Dontknow about quickening things up if you have lots of sex. Never heard that one. My boobs have gone south, but thats due to weight loss and nothing else.

Everyone changes as they get older, i have a 69 year old boyfriend and mentally hes as alert or more than me lol and he plays tennis two to three times a week. Yet he does have the odd "senior moment".

As for sex its not about a speed contest its about two people (or more) having a great time and i take experience over inexperience everytime. However, it does take me longer to get over all nighters. Sex ALL night is something of a rariety for me these days i do have to say

Post new Message to Thread