FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Have you ever pulled someone who you think is way out of your league?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Or do you look at a hot profile and think nah I'm only wasting my time messaging this person

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No one is out of my league. If I fancy them I fancy them. If they don't fancy me then .......... that's where it all falls down.

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Yes. On here and in person.

I dated a lingerie model for a while, which was bizarre, but fun!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The only people that exist are out of my league

over a year ago

He has, not me though I’m way too fine

over a year ago

Yes I have. Hot model. Met him twice in one day

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

No but I tried.

Tried chatting up a celebrity many moons ago , she was polite but it didnt work obviously

over a year ago

No. No such thing as leagues

over a year ago

All the time. Lucky me.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I don't believe in leagues when it comes to people I find attractive and who find me attractive, only connection and chemistry - and if they are there 'leagues' doesn't enter into the equation

over a year ago

"I don't believe in leagues when it comes to people I find attractive and who find me attractive, only connection and chemistry - and if they are there 'leagues' doesn't enter into the equation "

over a year ago

Yes my wife is and always has been way out of my league and I just hope that she never finds out.

T

over a year ago

When I see someone who looks amazing, I think there's no chance of me ever meeting her and that 9 times out of ten she won't even see my message.

But earlier I messaged someone who I have been drooling over in hotpics since I first joined here and she sent me a nice reply back.

So I guess there is still hope

over a year ago

Yes.

My Mrs, My ex mrs and ex girlfriend from when me and the mrs split for a few months many moons ago

over a year ago

Pink is out of my league but she loves me so I’m not questioning it

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"When I see someone who looks amazing, I think there's no chance of me ever meeting her and that 9 times out of ten she won't even see my message.

But earlier I messaged someone who I have been drooling over in hotpics since I first joined here and she sent me a nice reply back.

So I guess there is still hope "

Hope isn't a fuck.

I'm really glad she replied.

And thanks for sharing

over a year ago

You mean someone more traditionally attractive? Current body trend compatible? If you say someone is out of your league, you unnecessarily put yourself down. I stopped thinking like that a while ago. You never know really, why deprive yourself of a chance of finding out?

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

No one is out of anyone’s league

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Nope. I would never feel inferior to a sexual partner

over a year ago

"When I see someone who looks amazing, I think there's no chance of me ever meeting her and that 9 times out of ten she won't even see my message.

So I guess there is still hope

Hope isn't a fuck.

I'm really glad she replied.

And thanks for sharing "

No but she said I was "Yummmy"

She probably wasn't wearing her glasses when she saw my face pic, but il take that

By *loudF7Man
over a year ago

South East

Originally I had some moments when I've thought this lady is out of my league but then I think, we are sleeping together so I'm clearly not.

Since that moment of realization about 14 years ago, I don't think that way at all now, life and experiences are what you make it

over a year ago

"No one is out of anyone’s league "

Love this! I’ve pulled people who at the time I thought were well “out of my league” but turned out to be dickheads. If you start putting people in leagues it limits opportunity based on a shallow judgement

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

A lot of it is self perception. I have almost no clue how others see me, so I guess assuming you’ll get blown out (not blown off) is a defence mechanism?

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

"I don't believe in leagues when it comes to people I find attractive and who find me attractive, only connection and chemistry - and if they are there 'leagues' doesn't enter into the equation "

Definitely this

over a year ago

Never thought that, that's the insecurity that fab brings.. Unfortunately (puts on tin hat and waits for the abuse to start) that's what the women holding all of the power does to men who are on fab.. In the real world I bet there are alot of men who would turn there noses up at some of the women on fab

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

Absolutely, it’s happened here a few times - it’s that self deprecating behaviour that niggles at the back of the mind.

Once face to face that seems to vanish.

over a year ago

The people I have considered "out of my league" looks wise, once I chase and get to know them a little, usually are not out of my league personailty wise.

Muscles can cause shallowness and I cannot talk about protein and gym all day *yawn*

So I like a nice guy to look at, and maybe play with a little, but it doesnt make it past that

over a year ago

"You mean someone more traditionally attractive? Current body trend compatible? If you say someone is out of your league, you unnecessarily put yourself down. I stopped thinking like that a while ago. You never know really, why deprive yourself of a chance of finding out? "

Yeah. Well I guess I do put myself down.

over a year ago

Nov_mber 2017 one particular Sunday night if removed my age filters, at the time had them set to 99 to 99 so no one could get through. Just as I was about to put them back on a message landed in my box with pictures attached. The guy was gorgeous, we exchanged numbers and spoke on the phone, said I’d meet him the following weekend. He said it’ll have to be tomorrow cos I’m off to Oman for 3 weeks Tuesday. Met him the next night and when I saw him in the flesh I felt intimidated because he was that good looking. Ended up burping on his dick as I was sucking it. Met him when he got back to the uk and met up with him got around 3 months after. Very very handsome man.

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

I have in a club and thought "did that really happen" some are now close FAB friends , I have been so lucky xx

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

"The people I have considered "out of my league" looks wise, once I chase and get to know them a little, usually are not out of my league personailty wise.

"

Tend to agree on this. I often find people attractive then become less interested when I get to know them better.

And vice versa.

over a year ago

"The people I have considered "out of my league" looks wise, once I chase and get to know them a little, usually are not out of my league personailty wise.

Tend to agree on this. I often find people attractive then become less interested when I get to know them better.

And vice versa. "

Hmm

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yes.

I underestimated myself.

over a year ago

I dont believe in leagues. You’re attracted to who you’re attracted to.

That being said, if someone devastatingly handsome and funny gets in contact, a part of me is suspicious it’s for a joke or a bet

over a year ago

We often get told we're too hot, by people who we would consider to be attractive. I think it boils down to confidence and not fearing rejection.

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Not sure about ‘leagues’ as such - but yeah I’ve met guys and couples who were - in my opinion - far better looking and/or in far better shape physically than me!

When that happens I don’t question it or have some kind of confidence crisis - I just hi 5 myself in bed that night (or the next morning)

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"No one is out of my league. If I fancy them I fancy them. If they don't fancy me then .......... that's where it all falls down."

This.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Bahaha! You're kidding right OP?

over a year ago

Leagues don't exist, you find someone attractive or you don't, you have a connection or you don't

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Every single time, it’s been happening since about age 15 never understood why.

over a year ago

"Not sure about ‘leagues’ as such - but yeah I’ve met guys and couples who were - in my opinion - far better looking and/or in far better shape physically than me!

When that happens I don’t question it or have some kind of confidence crisis - I just hi 5 myself in bed that night (or the next morning) "

You are so brilliant! I love your outlook on life

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"Not sure about ‘leagues’ as such - but yeah I’ve met guys and couples who were - in my opinion - far better looking and/or in far better shape physically than me!

When that happens I don’t question it or have some kind of confidence crisis - I just hi 5 myself in bed that night (or the next morning)

You are so brilliant! I love your outlook on life "

Thanks! Does that mean I get to snog you again?

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"Or do you look at a hot profile and think nah I'm only wasting my time messaging this person "

I have certainly pulled women who could have got with men a lot better-looking than me, but fortunately it's not all about looks for a lot of people. Luke

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

I’ve met a couple of guys I thought were very good looking and out of my league, but hey we met and had fun and a laugh

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I thought all leagues were suspended due to CV19.

Except in Belarus, I’ve never shagged anybody from Belarus although I did meet a lovely young lady in Montrose once but I don’t think that counts.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

No but I’ve pulled one or two that we’re way up their own arse, hence I didn’t pursue it further.

Arrogance is a huge turn off

over a year ago

With a good preparation no body can say no to me

over a year ago

No never

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"With a good preparation no body can say no to me "

Is that preparation H.

over a year ago

Always!

over a year ago

Being a 10/10 myself

No

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I don't believe in leagues, if you're attracted to each other then go for it and enjoy each other

over a year ago

Yeah I think at times everyone can feel that way.

Often I feel that Im not the ‘type of person’ they’d be interested in....took the chance once and to my surprise it massively paid off.

over a year ago

We think that all the time and its just the wrong thing to do. I felt the same about hubby when we first met and he about me.. We wasted 5 years because neither of us wanted to take the risk

over a year ago

Ive had a couple of meets with absolutely gorgeous men, never did I think they would be interested in me. Some of these hotties ive ended up having more then one meet with.

Id never ask hotties though as would rather not know then get blocked lol

By *oldyoudown41Man
over a year ago

caledonian

Some people might give the impression that that might be out of others leagues, but that’s all down to personality,

I’ve gotten remarks from too good to having my face isn’t the best .. roll with the punches.

They might seem untouchable but confidence is easily shattered and it’s a long way down from that pedestal that they seem on but on the flip side once a text or two is exchanged they could be the nicest going and just shy

Never judge

over a year ago

You are so brilliant! I love your outlook on life

Thanks! Does that mean I get to snog you again? "

Of course gorgeous

over a year ago

"Or do you look at a hot profile and think nah I'm only wasting my time messaging this person "

Ha ha ha every day op.....that’s why I don’t message much lol

over a year ago

Leagues are simply myths. Myths only exist if you believe in them. I have been with men that are extremely good looking with unbelievable bodies, where as I think I’m a good average at best!!! If that’s what you mean OP?

over a year ago

If i thought someone was out of my 'league' i would not have the bottle to approach them...if they approached me...well that would be a different story..

over a year ago

Sad to say I have not. I often find the most attractive people almost intimidating to approach. As I've gotten older its changed a little but still find that fabled unicorn a daunting prospect to approach!

over a year ago

Yes been with some good lookers who have had the personality and traits of a sewer rat, so my league now is the whole package and certainly not just on looks. .

over a year ago

Often get approached on here by guys I think are out of my league as they're so gorgeous..I'm just average I think. I definitely get more attention on here than in real life..although in my defense I live in a very rural area with not many suitors around!

over a year ago

"Often get approached on here by guys I think are out of my league as they're so gorgeous..I'm just average I think. I definitely get more attention on here than in real life..although in my defense I live in a very rural area with not many suitors around!"

Starts looking at property prices in clywd

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Yes been with some good lookers who have had the personality and traits of a sewer rat, so my league now is the whole package and certainly not just on looks. . "

over a year ago

Men like me don’t pull.

We get pulled.

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

I hate all this league BS.

If someone likes you then you're in their league.

The end

over a year ago

I think the problem lies in the fact that men think you lovely ladies ( that's all of you ) are unapproachable... How many of you get nice normal messages.. I expect those that do... Appreciate them more than the normal sort .. no one is out of any ones League... It's how you approach the situation x

over a year ago

Eurgh. Leagues!!! What a waste of time and potential fun stealer. Only the insecure believe there's such a thing and that's not what I'm interested in.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I think every bloke is out my league right now, however I have met some right lovely chaps in my time which went onto repeat meets so I couldn’t have been too bad

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"I hate all this league BS.

If someone likes you then you're in their league.

The end"

Absolutely

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

No

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

Every time!!! Lol!!

over a year ago

Yes; it’s enticing. Forces me to bring my A+++ Game, haha

By *akbearMan
over a year ago

Newbury

I think league is probably the wrong way of looking it at, I've pulled someone who I found v attractive as did other men but the relationship was dull, I've also had great fun at random times with people who had no immediate attraction, but that grew over time (v short time in some occasions)

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

If someone very attractive starts chatting me up in a bar I immediately get suspicious that it's some sort of joke. Sad but true.

I've had some incredibly attractive FWB, who have found me arousing and attractive, but I do struggle to see it in myself. I tend to think people fancy me in spite of my looks rather than because of them.

I don't tend to think in terms of "out of my league" though. If someone fancies me, whether because of or in spite of my looks, then they fancy me and aren't out of my league.

If someone doesn't fancy me then they could've fallen out of the ugly tree hitting their face on every branch on the way down and it wouldn't matter, they're still out of my league.

Dunno if that makes any sense, I've had a few glasses tonight so I'm a bit fuzzy.

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

Yes all of them

By *hortarseWoman
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Yes all of them "

Now your talking atta rubbish

over a year ago

Yup, the other half! He's way outta my league

over a year ago

I don't pull, but I do get pulled at times. Some women are blind as a bat!

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

"Yes all of them

Now your talking atta rubbish "

your way to kind xxx but thank you

over a year ago

Yes.. I think most are out of my league

over a year ago

Yes a body builder (4th at nabba) and 16 yrs my junior.. Hmmm

Delightful

over a year ago

I'm still with the woman that was out of my league

over a year ago

"Yes.. I think most are out of my league "

Where do I apply to join your league?

over a year ago

There are loads of women on here out my league, I'll make contact but usually 'read no reply', with there being such a crowded market for single men, I sometimes wonder whether fabs worth it unless you are: vwe, black, gym mad or bi which sadly I'm none of. But hey there's a needle in a haystack somewhere surely.

over a year ago

Yes, she wasn't keen though...but the taser helped.

over a year ago

"Yes.. I think most are out of my league

Where do I apply to join your league? "

Ohhh

over a year ago

No such thing as leagues in my opinion,they might be a beauty who might not look at you,but that same beauty might have a shitty personality or outlook on life,so that's no good anyway.

People can be attracted to people for many reasons,it's not always about looks,I myself tend not to go for females who have fake looks,body etc...but love a natural looking female.....it's all about preference.

over a year ago

I started doing security (bouncing) I got to meet girls who'd chat me up and make passes at me .

At first it's bizarre but then you get used to it ..

I've said before on here the kinda things that have happened but the jealous freaks hide behind the keyboard casting aspersions.

Guys who have done what I do and make the effort know what happens and ladies know exactly what they are doing

over a year ago

No never

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

yes I have

I also have 2 children from her as well there also taller than me.

Im now the shortest in the house, at 5ft 9 as ex was taller than me

over a year ago

If they're not interested in a few cans of stout, some corned beef sarnies and I night up the allotments then I dont want to know. I dont care how expensive their hair is...

over a year ago

"If they're not interested in a few cans of stout, some corned beef sarnies and I night up the allotments then I dont want to know. I dont care how expensive their hair is..."

Do they know you do doggie bags?

over a year ago

"If they're not interested in a few cans of stout, some corned beef sarnies and I night up the allotments then I dont want to know. I dont care how expensive their hair is...

Do they know you do doggie bags? "

Once they've bagged off with The Doggie they know it...

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

No such thing as leagues - you either connect or you don’t - have way more success in person than on here... no idea why - proB look better In person and my sunny winning disposition turns panties into vapour ??

over a year ago

I think I punch well above my weight with people I show interest in on here, but I usually never have the confidence to meet them and try and put them off or don't keep in contact very well. I think the way I describe myself to guys puts them off a lot too. Calling yourself ugly isn't exactly a turn on!

I'm sure 99.9 percent of the site is out of my league. I hate that term and the punching term but they are applicable to me.

I should think myself lucky if anyone I'm physically attracted to likes me back really! I think most of the interest is solely on my lady parts sadly.

( no I'm not looking for sympathy, but feel free to give me it anyway. )

over a year ago

"I think I punch well above my weight with people I show interest in on here, but I usually never have the confidence to meet them and try and put them off or don't keep in contact very well. I think the way I describe myself to guys puts them off a lot too. Calling yourself ugly isn't exactly a turn on!

I'm sure 99.9 percent of the site is out of my league. I hate that term and the punching term but they are applicable to me.

I should think myself lucky if anyone I'm physically attracted to likes me back really! I think most of the interest is solely on my lady parts sadly.

( no I'm not looking for sympathy, but feel free to give me it anyway. ) "

over a year ago

"I think I punch well above my weight with people I show interest in on here, but I usually never have the confidence to meet them and try and put them off or don't keep in contact very well. I think the way I describe myself to guys puts them off a lot too. Calling yourself ugly isn't exactly a turn on!

Theres nothing wrong with you at all,and I'm not trying my luck by getting on your good side as we don't live near each other,so genuinely telling you that you're fine xx

By *ddictedToLoveMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Mostly judge it on how many times there pics have been fabbed. If they’re super popular, then I’m probably wasting my time

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

Nothing wrong with you at all - very attractive but you probably only see what you don’t like about your appearance- not what other people see which is a very attractive woman with a stunning figure xx. That’s my 2p worth xx

over a year ago

Yea. You seen that youtube video about how sexy and crazy correlate? She was sexy as hell and batshit crazy, we had a one night stand, still friends, but not going there again, for my own sanity.

over a year ago

Yep when I was 18 I pulled a DJ.. couldn't believe my luck.. lied about my age and ended up being with her for 2 years ha

over a year ago

There only out of your league if you let them be and it's your own fault. If you hit it off who cares lol. Now if they think there out your league that's different they can fuck off

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Yes i have..Took a woman for a weekend abroad for a first date (she paid her own way of course),

My mates at the time were telling me she looks too high maintenance/stuck up and i wouldn't be her type.

To this day, we're still good friends and trying to plan more trips away

By *olarbear73Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

We’re all in the same league; some people just have more attraction points for each of us.

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"There only out of your league if you let them be and it's your own fault. If you hit it off who cares lol. Now if they think there out your league that's different they can fuck off "

Exactly this

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

It’s better to have fought and lost than not have fought at all.

over a year ago

I never made it into a league so it never bothered me.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

[Removed from league at 09/05/20 17:18:38]

over a year ago

The problem with any league is that it ranks people according to points scored on one attribute alone. Imagine if a football referee could award 'goals' for effort, style and feminist awareness of the players...

People are rather more holistic in life decisions.

Mr here. 5 years ago i was parking up in the market square, heading into a fetish social. Spotted a young hot goth walking across the square, dont mind admitting i perved a little. Turns out said hot goth was heading into the same social (her first)

So one option was to say way out of my league, the other, just to get to know her as a person.

We moved in together 3 weeks later and 5 years on still very happy.

I am 35 years older and a bearded grumpy old git (some of the time) so fuck leagues, people are people

??

over a year ago

And that was a smiley face emoticon, my phone seems to think it translates to a double question mark lol

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

There are no leagues! There’s mutual attraction or not. That’s all.

over a year ago

"There are no leagues! There’s mutual attraction or not. That’s all. "
I agree.

over a year ago

"The problem with any league is that it ranks people according to points scored on one attribute alone. Imagine if a football referee could award 'goals' for effort, style and feminist awareness of the players...

People are rather more holistic in life decisions.

Mr here. 5 years ago i was parking up in the market square, heading into a fetish social. Spotted a young hot goth walking across the square, dont mind admitting i perved a little. Turns out said hot goth was heading into the same social (her first)

So one option was to say way out of my league, the other, just to get to know her as a person.

We moved in together 3 weeks later and 5 years on still very happy.

I am 35 years older and a bearded grumpy old git (some of the time) so fuck leagues, people are people

??"

That's lovely, really nice story . You can't use emojis unless you use the forum ones

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple
over a year ago

HereAndThere

Mrs is way hotter than me and I’ve been told this in many clubs

But I get to go home with her so I win

over a year ago

"Often get approached on here by guys I think are out of my league as they're so gorgeous..I'm just average I think. I definitely get more attention on here than in real life..although in my defense I live in a very rural area with not many suitors around!

Starts looking at property prices in clywd"

By *own and countryCouple
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

I met Town a hundred miles from home at an event

Londoner pretty ! Way out of my league

We found we had so much in common, including the swinging..

9 months later she moved to be with me !! Wowzer

Love her to bits !!

Post new Message to Thread