Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Boob Job information sought

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all, any girls here who have had their boobs done before? where did you go? size, feel, pros, cons, complications? would you still do it again? prices/cost. Anything and everything please contact me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

30J size 12 so quite top heavy. Looked into reduction last year, £6,500. Looks like a a fair amount of risk / complications, especially around nipples so decided not to.

over a year ago

Gee their huge, I want to increase mine, but not that big. Just to fill out what I have. Are yours hurting your back, or just a pain sleeping.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I went with Hospital group. First class service from start to finish. Went from 32B to 32DD based on their recommendations, and so happy with the results. Had under muscle and uplift. Was about £6000. Only negative is lost nipple sensation. But that is returning

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

An ex of mine went from an A cup to DD cup with implants. They looked great, were a fantastic shape and the scars were almost non-existent (so surgically speaking, a great job).

However, they were cheap implants and they were very firm; not a natural feel and she said she’d wished they’d been more so. That said, I was still more than happy to spend a lot of time on them.

In short, don’t buy cheap.

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

We’ve seen so many lumpy and uneven ones. Yours look fine from over here

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Gee their huge, I want to increase mine, but not that big. Just to fill out what I have. Are yours hurting your back, or just a pain sleeping. "

Years of back pain , limit sports, limit choice of nice sexy clothes, lingerie, bikinis etc

Yours look perfect just as they are

over a year ago

Thanks, just looking to keep them perky and full.

Post new Message to Thread