Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The paranormal thread

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you believe? What places / stories would you visit / read? Where have you been?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I believe theres possibly something, ive seen a couple of odd things in my time. A ghost tour is something id like to try especially at Margam castle near Portalbot x

over a year ago

"I believe theres possibly something, ive seen a couple of odd things in my time. A ghost tour is something id like to try especially at Margam castle near Portalbot x"
I go on a lot and research. Wales has devils bridge which is amazing. West country is the most haunted area

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope not a believer at all.

By *ookMan
over a year ago

london

Years ago a girlfriends mum ( a bit witchy) gave me a reading which involved a sceptical me giving her a ring ( something personal)... she gave me a message from my dad about the need to find a special box. I mentioned it to my mum and she spent about a year off and on looking through cupboards, garage etc etc... never found anything! One day years later the ceiling developed a crack... whilst checking the loft pulling back insulation we found a hand made box ( dad was a cabinet maker) which contained bundles of cash and gold coins...true story! I have several other stories of weirdness that are pretty amazing but this one was personal to me...

over a year ago

"Years ago a girlfriends mum ( a bit witchy) gave me a reading which involved a sceptical me giving her a ring ( something personal)... she gave me a message from my dad about the need to find a special box. I mentioned it to my mum and she spent about a year off and on looking through cupboards, garage etc etc... never found anything! One day years later the ceiling developed a crack... whilst checking the loft pulling back insulation we found a hand made box ( dad was a cabinet maker) which contained bundles of cash and gold coins...true story! I have several other stories of weirdness that are pretty amazing but this one was personal to me..."
great stuff! Definitely something out there

Post new Message to Thread