Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sat in silent contemplation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do I go to work? I love the violence of the winds and the lashing of the rains but to work in it would leave me with a lot of kit to dry out but I could go and get naked in the rain and roll myself in mud for a true dirty photo shoot

Or I could stay home and dance for my girl..she does love me dancing, tightly clad in lycra before stripping in lap dance to awaken her delights

What are you good people upto?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Stay home in the warm and dry and dance

By *ttis669Man
over a year ago

Warrington

Dance, if you have the option to, always dance!

Specifically dance like no one is watching!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Two votes for dance..must admit not danced for a few days and I always dance like no ones watching and if they are then I do not notice..unless I pop up on youtube or something similar..a lot of people have footage of me dancing..interestingly I dont..not even a photo from competitions

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Do I go to work? I love the violence of the winds and the lashing of the rains but to work in it would leave me with a lot of kit to dry out but I could go and get naked in the rain and roll myself in mud for a true dirty photo shoot

Or I could stay home and dance for my girl..she does love me dancing, tightly clad in lycra before stripping in lap dance to awaken her delights

What are you good people upto? "

Go out embrace the elements

Roll in the mud if that pleases you

Then go home to warmth good food and dance

Post new Message to Thread