By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone seen this? were on season 2 and its quite interesting

S

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

loved You, Me. Her

But I have to say I think Trigonometry on BBC 2 was soon much better, really relatable. Maybe its because we were part of a thruple for 18 months and I can see a lot of our relationship in the writing.

Would be interested to hear your views and comparisons if you do watch them both xx

over a year ago

Loved it, we discovered it around the time we started talking about introducing another woman to our life just as depicted. It was strange timing!

Funny & heart warming programme, worth a watch! I recommended it to a friend who got triggered to fuuuuuck because her man cheated a while back.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"loved You, Me. Her

But I have to say I think Trigonometry on BBC 2 was soon much better, really relatable. Maybe its because we were part of a thruple for 18 months and I can see a lot of our relationship in the writing.

Would be interested to hear your views and comparisons if you do watch them both xx"

Will check this out!

S

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

Loved this show - so many scenarios to relate to!

over a year ago

I really enjoyed both programmes.

Food for thought

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Loved it

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

"loved You, Me. Her

Would be interested to hear your views and comparisons if you do watch them both xx"

We've also watched both and have to agree. I found You me her had more comedy to it and Trigonometry seemed more like I would imagine the reality to be like. Really enjoyed both programmes though although I think hubby was expecting there to be more sex than there was xx

Post new Message to Thread