Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Phew and Phoarr between

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Its my mind which is probably best at describing the real me a sample from my writings which I create from a blend of experience ,imagination ,desire and hearsay I have never sought to publish as I write for the challenge Phew and Phoarr between Brian

As he walks through the door I know why he is here. He needs to come and his back is the perfect excuse .The electricity that sparks between us is plain for everyone to see. People are already talking, but they don`t know the truth. Nothing has happened ...just a look, a brief brush against each other in passing. Then he had begun to make an excuse to come and see her. He had a pain in his shoulder. His wife had suggested the Dr but he knew this was his chance.

The room, normally calm and soothing, now feels like the walls are closing in. I can hear my heart thumping in my chest...surely he can hear it too, maybe it is his heart he can hear.

Now naked to the waist he lays on the bed face down, arms at his side. He shifts his body trying to settle his nerves. We both know why he is here, what inevitably is going to happen.

Conversation, normally so easy is now almost impossible. What to say......?

As I rub the oil gently over his back, he shifts again...is that a sigh ? I try to think of this as any other treatment, but I can feel his muscles under my hands, he is so taught. I am stroking him , this body that i have dreamt of so often, his shoulders, his waist, his thighs, his lips kissing my neck. How can he not know what I am thinking?

This time he groans. I move to the head of the bed. his hand is next to my thigh. Touch me please I think or did I actually say that out loud, I don`t know. `I need you now`, he says or is that just in my imagination too ? His fingers touch my thigh, moving down to the hem of my skirt. My hands are still, I am frozen, unable to think......what next ? his hand goes under my skirt and follows the pathway of soft flesh, suddenly he stops, i`m on fire, I need him to touch me , to slip his hands into my undies and touch me, stroke me, if he does i know i will come now.I feel like i will explode. I reach down and pull down my undies, then take his hand and guide his fingers inside me. The feel of his fingers stroking me is almost unbearable. I open my legs wider and he plunges one finger deep inside me. I am so wet that I come straight away. He is now sitting on the edge of the bed, `look what you do to me`he says . I can see how hard he is. He pulls down his zip and free`s his penis, stroking himself, pointing it toward me. As he kisees me, my hand falls to his lap, my finger traces the bottom of his belly, briefly touching his penis. He catches his breath and we both smile. I look down and lower my head slowly kissing the tip of his cock, his head falls back as i gently lick the lenghth of him, teasing him, sucking and licking, nibbling gently, a finger tickling under his balls. His fingers run through my hair and he is watching me, his breath getting quicker as I lick and suck on his cock , taking all of him into my mouth. I suck frantically knowing he can hold it no longer. His balls harden and tense and he starts to thrust toward my mouth holding my head. he spurts into my mouth, I`m so close again myself.

He pulls my head up and rips open my top unclipping my bra. He bends to kiss my breast, sucking on my hard nipple whilst caressing the other with his palm. I feel unsteady, like my legs are weak. I need him inside me now, i am so wet. Suddenly the control has gone, his cock is hard again and slipping off the bed he pushes me against the door. Lifting my leg I guide him inside me...with one thrust i am in heaven.I can feel him huge and strong inside, filling me totally as he thrusts in and out . I move in rythm with him, rubbing my clit against him, waiting for that immense sensation to come. Once it starts i can`t stop it and suddenly I am crying out, begging him to fuck me harder. For the second time we come together almost falling to the floor. I never dreamt it could be like this, I know I cant give this up. i am already dreaming of the next time!!!

Another drink she asked he nodded and took the chilled white wine from her brushing deliberately across her chest hmmmm she murmured wait a moment she stood up and switched on the video” this is my surprise”. On screen a girl was pulling down a mans trunks to reveal an impressive cock quite thick the girl started to lick and kiss it, Brian began to lengthen and she noticed the effect as his trousers were pushed up.

They kissed and she let her hand drop to his lap brushing against him she sighed and felt her nipples stiffen pushing thru her blouse, the girl on screen was now being licked whilst standing one leg akimbo against the table. This was arousing her too she began to feel a little damp as her lips suffused with blood and swelled . Her nakedness was not apparent as she still wore her short skirt . Brian began to nibble her earlobes she felt a surge of lust as he expertly undid her bra . Then quite suddenly she felt him guide her to the footstools and sit her down on them . Onscreen the couple had started to masturbate one another quite vigorously the girl seemed as aroused as the man was . Brian unbuttoned her blouse one button at a time before slipping his hand inside to feel her breasts which had swelled .Guiding her gently Brian lay her face down with her skirt still on but her blouse off the rough material pressed against her nipples . she was on fire as while she watched Brian pulled her hand to his zip and with a tug it was down she reached inside and drew out his cock the veiny purple head wet already . She drew back his foreskin as he stood beside her and began to masturbate him with increasing firmness and pace .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Tldr, but still good for you OP!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread