Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How Important is trust??

Jump to newest

By *orkshireSinner1 OP   Man
over a year ago

leeds

So come on then who thinks trust is a massive part of swinging? I’ve seen some comments before and statuses saying that some ppl disagree... what’s your thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I didn't think it was even a question? Why these people said it didn't matter? Very unusual.

over a year ago

Why would people disagree that trust was important OP?

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Trust is everything.

Would be interested to hear from people whose view differs to that of ours.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Yes trust matters, very much so.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Trust is absolutely everything, especially when you got them blindfolded and tied up with dildo in their....

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"Trust is absolutely everything, especially when you got them blindfolded and tied up with dildo in their.... "

over a year ago

I wouldn’t trust anyone that says trust isn’t important, trust is everything.

over a year ago

Trust is everything, I cant put myself through BDSM play if theres no trust. I dont trust easy after what ive been through on here either x

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Trust is absolutely everything, especially when you got them blindfolded and tied up with dildo in their.... "

never more so

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Trust is a must. You have to trust someone that you are going to be hopefully physically with simple as this.

It’s a nice build up to start a nice relationship

over a year ago

Trust is very important. I wouldn’t want to be with anyone I couldn’t trust- whether long term or for a one off meet. I don’t trust easily though, so I’m very cautious x Viv x

over a year ago

Nahhh. It’s not all that.

It adds to the excitement. Are they a devastatingly handsome, young guy with a great sense of humour who is going to make my earth shake or are they catfishing me and also happen to be a serial killer. Who knows! That’s the fun

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Who are we trusting or not?

I think it's important in any relationship but how far do I need to trust the people we meet casually and in what respect?

over a year ago

"Nahhh. It’s not all that.

It adds to the excitement. Are they a devastatingly handsome, young guy with a great sense of humour who is going to make my earth shake or are they catfishing me and also happen to be a serial killer. Who knows! That’s the fun "

Always keep a loaded pistol in your garter.

over a year ago

I think trust is about the most important bit isnt it really.

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Trust...?

You'll turn up.

Be like you described yourself.

You'll be clean and nice smelling.

You'll be discreet.

You'll have a great time, as will I.

You'll respect our boundaries.

You'll not rob my place, when I'm asleep.

So yeah, it's an important thing.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Who are we trusting or not?

I think it's important in any relationship but how far do I need to trust the people we meet casually and in what respect?"

I think there are different layers and levels of trust dependent on a relationship - a casual acquaintance you pass in the street you trust at a fairly low and basic level...

....someone you decide to have sex with once at a club you trust to be honest about certain things (sexual health for example)...

...someone you have an ongoing meet situation with you may trust at a slightly higher level...or perhaps if kink is part of the equation you trust them to respect limits etc

It's all very individual and dependent on a given dynamic but there is an element of trust in all that we do whether it be swinging or otherwise - so for me anyone saying it's not important actually either hasn't thought about it or means a lower level of trust is required than that another person might think

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think it's important in any relationship but how far do I need to trust the people we meet casually and in what respect?

I think there are different layers and levels of trust dependent on a relationship - a casual acquaintance you pass in the street you trust at a fairly low and basic level...

....someone you decide to have sex with once at a club you trust to be honest about certain things (sexual health for example)...

...someone you have an ongoing meet situation with you may trust at a slightly higher level...or perhaps if kink is part of the equation you trust them to respect limits etc

It's all very individual and dependent on a given dynamic but there is an element of trust in all that we do whether it be swinging or otherwise - so for me anyone saying it's not important actually either hasn't thought about it or means a lower level of trust is required than that another person might think"

I think that people who say that trust isn't important are really say "trusting me is not possible, therefore you should place no importance on it"

over a year ago

It's a no brainer really. Why would you betray your instincts?

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"

I think that people who say that trust isn't important are really say "trusting me is not possible, therefore you should place no importance on it""

A very good and well made point

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

"It's a no brainer really. Why would you betray your instincts?"

Gut instincts are normally reliable.

Everything you do in this life with others comes with a level of trust in various degrees.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

It's all very individual and dependent on a given dynamic but there is an element of trust in all that we do whether it be swinging or otherwise - so for me anyone saying it's not important actually either hasn't thought about it or means a lower level of trust is required than that another person might think"

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

"It's a no brainer really. Why would you betray your instincts?"

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

If there's no trust there's no point.

Actions not words are where trust lives, or doesn't ....

By *isshorny247Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

So very true

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Pivotal!

D.

over a year ago

No trust waste of time carrying it on..our profile says it as it us what we are..and everything we do is above board 110% everytime..

over a year ago

Trust for me is everything in everything..if trust is abscent then so am I

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Trust matters in all parts of my interaction and life. This is no different.

By *isshorny247Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

Trust is very important and you should be honest and no lies to each other and you know we’re u standing if you hid the honest and the lie it just get bigger bigger before you know it get out of control and everything blow up in your face if you are swinging or not x

over a year ago

Trust is very important. However trust is purely believing that a person will do what you expect them to do. It is a judgement call an individual makes based on what they know about someone.

Swinging can often put you in a position where you have not had a lot of time to make that judgement. Even chatting on here over time does not allow the most accurate judgement of someone. Some people trust easily but is it misplaced? How can you trust someone entirely based on information they have volunteered?

For me I need to feel I trust someone. However maybe those who say trust is not important find it harder to trust anyone at all but don’t want that to stop them from swinging?

over a year ago

"Trust is very important. However trust is purely believing that a person will do what you expect them to do. It is a judgement call an individual makes based on what they know about someone.

Swinging can often put you in a position where you have not had a lot of time to make that judgement. Even chatting on here over time does not allow the most accurate judgement of someone. Some people trust easily but is it misplaced? How can you trust someone entirely based on information they have volunteered?

For me I need to feel I trust someone. However maybe those who say trust is not important find it harder to trust anyone at all but don’t want that to stop them from swinging?

"

Exactly this

over a year ago

Trust is important with anything. Swinging or dancing!

over a year ago

"Trust is very important. However trust is purely believing that a person will do what you expect them to do. It is a judgement call an individual makes based on what they know about someone.

"

Trust is expecting them to do what they believe is the right thing to do! Everyone has conscious. Trust comes with integrity. Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

over a year ago

Trust is expecting them to do what they believe is the right thing to do! Everyone has conscious. Trust comes with integrity. Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching! "

It is expecting them to do what you believe they should believe is the right thing to do. Very different.

Post new Message to Thread