Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

People fucking annoy me.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How do you articulate how it’s different to send personal nude pictures than it is to have public nude pictures on your profile.

A guy on kik is accusing me of being fake just because I won’t send a live picture of my boobs. Even though I sent him a live pic of the tattoo on my shoulder and the one on my leg and you can see the necklace that I have on in almost all my pictures.

Still claiming I’m fake because I won’t send my tits.

I know he’s just being an absolute stupid cunt but like how do you win that argument for future reference, how can you explain it’s different having public pictures which you’ve chosen to display than sending a private picture of your boobs. I know it shouldn’t make a difference cos they’re on display anyway but it just does, I can’t put it into words why.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Delete-block-smile

over a year ago

Send a video of you peeing into a violin

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You won't win the argument. He knows it's different but he's just trying to goad you in to complying with his wishes.

over a year ago

"Send a video of you peeing into a violin "

Or this^

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I usually just tell them why I’m not sending a “now” moment of my bits. Because I have family.

If they don’t like it they can block and delete me. Simple.

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

I just don't know why you would want to continue talking to him. Just block and forget it, plenty of decent guys out there

Jo x

over a year ago

Block him. He knows what he’s doing, he’s just wanting live pics

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"You won't win the argument. He knows it's different but he's just trying to goad you in to complying with his wishes. "

Basically this.

If he starts arguing when you say you don't want to send something, I'd just end the conversation rather than try to convince him you're right. It's not worth your energy.

over a year ago

He is goading you to get what he wants.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

The only way to win is to walk away

over a year ago

I think you're fake too....you've never once answered me on kik!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

He is enjoying making you jump through hoops....

Jump li'l doggy ...... or don't.

You've given your reasons, the decision is his based on those reasons.

I wouldn't send it and I wouldn't lower myself to explain it'll just lead to a manipulation guilt ridden day of frustration.

By *anderer8707Man
over a year ago

Telford

Don't see why you should ever be made to feel it's an argument you need to 'win'. If he doesn't believe you, it's his loss

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Mind games. He's trying to manipulate you into doing what he wants rather than what you feel comfortable with.

You don't need to explain yourself.

Just delete and ignore.

over a year ago

He's just trying to make you want to prove your real so he gets his live pics.

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

"How do you articulate how it’s different to send personal nude pictures than it is to have public nude pictures on your profile.

A guy on kik is accusing me of being fake just because I won’t send a live picture of my boobs. Even though I sent him a live pic of the tattoo on my shoulder and the one on my leg and you can see the necklace that I have on in almost all my pictures.

I know he’s just being an absolute stupid cunt but like how do you win that argument for future reference, how can you explain it’s different having public pictures which you’ve chosen to display than sending a private picture of your boobs. I know it shouldn’t make a difference cos they’re on display anyway but it just does, I can’t put it into words why. "

Why would you want a way to win the argument just block or is he too hot to block.

over a year ago

Controller alert. Dump him.

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

[Removed by poster at 03/05/20 14:08:59]

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

The block button. His loss.

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

"How do you articulate how it’s different to send personal nude pictures than it is to have public nude pictures on your profile.

I know he’s just being an absolute stupid cunt but like how do you win that argument for future reference, how can you explain it’s different having public pictures which you’ve chosen to display than sending a private picture of your boobs. I know it shouldn’t make a difference cos they’re on display anyway but it just does, I can’t put it into words why. "

Rant noted. Now what sort of response are you wanting from forumites:

1) there there, you'll be ok. Guys are jerks.

2) build a bridge. Get over it.

3) he's a fcukin bastard. Hope he gets Coronavirus

4) yes, he's right, you are a fake. You should be blocked

5) i believe you're real. I'm better than him.

By *ucktopMan
over a year ago

London/abroad

You already know that you shouldn't spend your time explaining yourself to someone like that.

But if you're asking for yourself and want to articulate why it's annoying, I would say that he is making it sound like you need to prove yourself to him.

You've proved that you're not using someone else's photos. Beyond that, him deciding what you need to send him (setting 'tests' for other people) is indication of someone who doesn't deal with others in an equitable/balanced way.

By *ovegames42Man
over a year ago

london

"You won't win the argument. He knows it's different but he's just trying to goad you in to complying with his wishes. "

seeing how far he can push you

over a year ago

Tell him there are plenty of websites he can go to for "live pics" of real girls but they'll cost him a pretty penny.

You're not his personal cam girl. Block and delete

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I know he’s just being an absolute stupid cunt but like how do you win that argument for future reference, how can you explain it’s different having public pictures which you’ve chosen to display than sending a private picture of your boobs. I know it shouldn’t make a difference cos they’re on display anyway but it just does, I can’t put it into words why.

5) i believe you're real. I'm better than him."

I'll have number 2 please.

over a year ago

Probs just after some advice and support I'm guessing....

over a year ago

Get rid. No need to explain anything. He’s a knob

over a year ago

Just baffles me why guys think it would work.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Just baffles me why guys think it would work.

"

It baffles me why it would baffle anyone why people on sex sites are surprised that others are here for themselves.....

By *etite_RosyWoman
over a year ago

Now in MALAGA (SPAIN)

If you already sent him live pic showing the tattoos to prove you are real, then there is nothing else than block him. You decide what to show him.

For me its enough.

He tries to get more from you. Do not waste your time OP.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

Because sometimes it does.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Because sometimes it does. "

You've already sent him two live pics. He's pushing for more.

over a year ago

None of the above.

Would like someone to explain in words why it’s different to send personal nudes than having public ones on your profile. All I have is a feeling not words. It feels different when I upload a pic here for public view than sending a picture to someone privately. Feels like I’m not in control.

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

"

Women can be just as bad.

Refer to point 2 above

over a year ago

None of the above.

Would like someone to explain in words why it’s different to send personal nudes than having public ones on your profile. All I have is a feeling not words. It feels different when I upload a pic here for public view than sending a picture to someone privately. Feels like I’m not in control. "

Even on here you don't have control over what ppl do with your pictures.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Because they like to feel special. The nudes on your profile have been “enjoyed” by shitloads of folk.

A special pic to him means you think he’s the dog bollocks and he’ll wank himself off to that thought alone, never mind the pic.

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Two weeks ago, I was approached by a Couple whose first words were, "send us a live video of yourself before we take it further".

I checked their profile, to get an idea of what they were like!

Surprise, they'd not viewed me at all!

I messaged them back to decline their request until they we'd got to know each other far more.

For my actions, I was branded as a time wasting troublemaker, at which point, messaged them with Bye Bye, then blocked them!

over a year ago

Cos you dont want to send photos of your boobs and he calls you fake seems to me he just wants to see them block him

over a year ago

You put photos on your profile because you look good and you’re trying to attract the right people.

You’re not a performing monkey to send pictures for an idiots entertainment. They’re not the right guy so why bother?

That’s what I say when I have this same conversation with muppets

over a year ago

how can anyone call you fake I just look at your photo and your profile your 100% nit fake

over a year ago

None of the above.

Would like someone to explain in words why it’s different to send personal nudes than having public ones on your profile. All I have is a feeling not words. It feels different when I upload a pic here for public view than sending a picture to someone privately. Feels like I’m not in control.

Even on here you don't have control over what ppl do with your pictures. "

I've soiled yours frequently beardfriend

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

You've answered most of it yourself Annie.

You have made a profile you believe to be a fair representation of you for a website.

He is asking for you to treat him differently to any other 'John'.... plus he is dictating what you will put out and/or using you as something more 'live'

Imagine a nude model out for the day and someone says .... Oi give us a blimp of your tits .... They have a sense of entitlement but only because of the initial feed they've been given and their lack of listening skills.

I don't think he needs to be turned into something sinister....... he's just a bloke that asked for a tit pic...... you've said NO..... it's done.

over a year ago

None of the above.

Would like someone to explain in words why it’s different to send personal nudes than having public ones on your profile. All I have is a feeling not words. It feels different when I upload a pic here for public view than sending a picture to someone privately. Feels like I’m not in control. "

Because you're fully in control of public pics and can show what you want how you want. Private pics imply that he now has some sort of ownership over you because you're doing as he asks, so that he can feel like you belong to him. Those pictures would be just for him and nobody else would have those, and in some sense that probably makes him feel more powerful.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Just be you Op, your profile, your way to do things and worry not a single tiny iota whether others like that..

A complete waste of energy to do so..

over a year ago

Why are you justifying your reasons? Just gives him more ammo with which to try and convince you. You've told him nicely, no. Why continue the conversation?

over a year ago

None of the above.

Even on here you don't have control over what ppl do with your pictures.

I've soiled yours frequently beardfriend "

As long as you clean them after I am okay with it

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Block him. Delete the conversation. Not even worth you time trying to reason with him OP. All he wants is free live wank fodder. There are far more respectful people you could be spending your time talking to.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

You have photos there. You've sent him photos. You've nothing to prove.

At the root of this, he's asked for something, you've said no, he's insisting or else you're fake. To me that's a huge red flag and I'd be blocking, but then I'm not over-blessed with patience when someone starts trying to coerce me.

It's up to you whether your correspondence with him is worth doing something you don't want to do.

over a year ago

None of the above.

I'm not defending the man in the slightest as he seems like a bit of a cock....but....receiving fresh pictures of you that arent on your profile is more intimate and even sexier because we both know it's only us that's seen them, or at least to begin with. I love sharing pictures but I'm quite happy to see you smiling, not just nudes.

Now go answer my kik!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yeah, this annoys me too. I get it, OP.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Yeah, this annoys me too. I get it, OP."

Annoys the fuck out of me ..... Curly hair no face and three tits isn't enough proof they can fuck right off.....

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

Pointless arguing with idiots Annie.

They’ll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

over a year ago

Annie, are you ok?

So, Annie are you ok?

Are you ok, Annie?

Annie, are you ok?

So, Annie are you ok?

Are you ok, Annie?

Annie, are you ok?

So, Annie are you ok?

Are you ok, Annie?

You've been hit by

You've been hit by

A smooth criminal

By *heAATeamCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 03/05/20 14:52:41]

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Pointless arguing with idiots Annie.

They’ll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

"

So true

over a year ago

None of the above.

You've chosen to show yourself on your profile and with what picture. Being asked for a personal one feels more akin to just stripping for a stranger when you didnt chose to.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"

You've chosen to show yourself on your profile and with what picture. Being asked for a personal one feels more akin to just stripping for a stranger when you didnt chose to. "

I like this articulation a lot.

The other thing for me is, if my profile doesn't give you enough evidence I am who I say, then nothing will.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

None of the above.

There's no difference between a pic you upload and a live pic. It's still a picture and it's still your boobs. The difference lies in motivation. You uploaded a pic because it's something you wanted to do and didn't feel compelled to do. There lies the issue of control.

Knowing how fussy you are, if you're on kik it's because you clearly find him attractive. If he had half a brain, he'd try seducing you to the point where you might want to spontaneously share something live. Clearly he's witless and doesn't know how to play the game of seduction. If it irks you, block and move on.

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

He’s a passive aggressive bellwhacker. Do you want someone like that in your life? No, because you know how it will end. Block and move on to someone less Neanderthal x

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I can sympathise OP. There is a reason I'm misanthropic.

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

It baffles me why it would baffle anyone why people on sex sites are surprised that others are here for themselves.....

"

over a year ago

"Send a video of you peeing into a violin "

You promised you'd keep that between us...

over a year ago

I've had this. Asked me for photos " There are some on my profile" They then said to prove I'm real " I've got verifications, so there is your proof"

It's definitely for their own self gratification obviously. They've probably wanked over your public pics numerous times & hope for something new to please their small minds.

You clearly aren't interested in him as you don't want to give him anything personal.

I think that answers your question to what is the difference x

over a year ago

Because it was YOUR choice to put pics of your boobs on your profile.

It isn’t your choice to send an individual personal pics of your boobs.

He should respect that. If he can’t, then tell him to fuck off

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I've had this. Asked me for photos " There are some on my profile" They then said to prove I'm real " I've got verifications, so there is your proof"

It's definitely for their own self gratification obviously. They've probably wanked over your public pics numerous times & hope for something new to please their small minds.

You clearly aren't interested in him as you don't want to give him anything personal.

I think that answers your question to what is the difference x"

We're all here for our own gratification, but there's give and take involved in what we share.

By *olex99Man
over a year ago

Hull

On your profile, that's what you don't mind anyone seeing. If you choose to send a live pic, that's exactly what it is, your choice. Not his.

over a year ago

"Send a video of you peeing into a violin

You promised you'd keep that between us..."

Yet but didn't say for how long

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Feels like I’m not in control. "

There's your answer OP, some people would be happy to respond to his requests, others not so and you've articulated here your reasons why you feel uncomfortable, how he (or we) feel about it isn't important.

By *ikingCoolMan
over a year ago

carmarthen

tell him to fuck off,

over a year ago

Everyone is doing it for you........ he’s a dick!

Bin him and enjoy the weekend x

over a year ago

To be fair you could have put on 20 stone since you took that picture

people on the internet have a habit of using photos from 10 years ago

you might even have copied someones tattoos

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I wouldn’t entertain any discussion, he knows what he’s doing. I would just say no and leave it at that.

over a year ago

Your titties and up to you when, how and with whom you share them.

Dinghy him.

over a year ago

From the flip side of this, i don’t see any difference between photos i post and photos i send ... but a guy i have been chatting to the other day we got in a funny conversation about how the bush had gotten out of control and he asked to see a pic ... he then said it was his new favourite pic of me which i couldn’t understand because it was a quick joggies still round the knees , click , send ... id have said my worst photo

His explanation was it was a personal photo taken for him and that was hotter , so i now understand why people might think their posted photos and sending private photos can feel different

over a year ago

He’s nothing, just annoys me when someone says I’m fake, actually I annoy myself cos it makes me feel like I need to prove my authenticity when I should instantly tell them to fuck off. I will from now on.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"From the flip side of this, i don’t see any difference between photos i post and photos i send ... but a guy i have been chatting to the other day we got in a funny conversation about how the bush had gotten out of control and he asked to see a pic ... he then said it was his new favourite pic of me which i couldn’t understand because it was a quick joggies still round the knees , click , send ... id have said my worst photo

His explanation was it was a personal photo taken for him and that was hotter , so i now understand why people might think their posted photos and sending private photos can feel different "

I totally get this, and I oblige when I want to. But people who demand it... Nope.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"He’s nothing, just annoys me when someone says I’m fake, actually I annoy myself cos it makes me feel like I need to prove my authenticity when I should instantly tell them to fuck off. I will from now on. "

It's just one of those lines they throw to try to make us march to their tune. Tune it out.

over a year ago

"From the flip side of this, i don’t see any difference between photos i post and photos i send ... but a guy i have been chatting to the other day we got in a funny conversation about how the bush had gotten out of control and he asked to see a pic ... he then said it was his new favourite pic of me which i couldn’t understand because it was a quick joggies still round the knees , click , send ... id have said my worst photo

His explanation was it was a personal photo taken for him and that was hotter , so i now understand why people might think their posted photos and sending private photos can feel different "

I've been told this too. Also been told of occasions where the guy has then been a bit pissed off if you shared it publicly on here....cause it was his special pic....for his eyes only....of YOUR fanny

over a year ago

"To be fair you could have put on 20 stone since you took that picture

"

I doubt many women have an 11 inch portrait of predator tattoo’d on their thigh.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

His explanation was it was a personal photo taken for him and that was hotter , so i now understand why people might think their posted photos and sending private photos can feel different

I've been told this too. Also been told of occasions where the guy has then been a bit pissed off if you shared it publicly on here....cause it was his special pic....for his eyes only....of YOUR fanny

"

Ooh possessiveness on a swinging site. Barf.

over a year ago

"To be fair you could have put on 20 stone since you took that picture

I doubt many women have an 11 inch portrait of predator tattoo’d on their thigh. "

I've got one of him on my hand!

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

I wouldn't waste my breath explaining. Don't sweat the small stuff in life.

Block and move on.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

None of the above.

Public profile pics = you’re in control of your pictures and which ones you chose to display

Coerced into sending love pics = someone else is yanking your strings!!

Block and delete

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

None of the above.

Public profile pics = you’re in control of your pictures and which ones you chose to display

Coerced into sending love pics = someone else is yanking your strings!!

Block and delete "

* live

over a year ago

I can understand where the man is coming from because I have chatted with lots of jokers on other apps and it made me feel paranoid.

Many times I've been texting with someone and when I ask for an audio chat the conversation ends or they make up an excuse. All blokes.

I believe the OP is 100% real though.

over a year ago

Grab a cuppa....stick on gogglebox and laugh it off

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I can understand where the man is coming from because I have chatted with lots of jokers on other apps and it made me feel paranoid.

Many times I've been texting with someone and when I ask for an audio chat the conversation ends or they make up an excuse. All blokes.

I believe the OP is 100% real though. "

I was much more willing to prove myself to people when I was newer on Fab. Yes, people lie about being women. At this point it's sort of, I've been verified by over a hundred separate accounts, most of which are well verified themselves. If you don't think I'm real then nothing will convince you.

over a year ago

I'm fake and can prove it on kik

over a year ago

"I can understand where the man is coming from because I have chatted with lots of jokers on other apps and it made me feel paranoid.

I believe the OP is 100% real though.

I was much more willing to prove myself to people when I was newer on Fab. Yes, people lie about being women. At this point it's sort of, I've been verified by over a hundred separate accounts, most of which are well verified themselves. If you don't think I'm real then nothing will convince you."

The verifications are what I like about fab.

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS
over a year ago

Notts

I'm starting to think they should set an IQ test for this site!

over a year ago

Just say "fuck off you stupid cunt" and block the knobhead.

Not worth the effort.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Yes and if you do it with a Chinese accent it's much more effective .

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

None of the above.

Nothing different he just wants you to make him feel like he’s the most special guy on Fab with by sending him nude photos that nobody else sees, he’s a needy controlling jerk, block him and don’t give him a second thought.

over a year ago

"Yes and if you do it with a Chinese accent it's much more effective . "

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I send no live pics to anyone on here unless we have met before. Could be an old man behind a fake profile for all you know. People who have met me always say i look better in the flesh anyway so if i were you i would tell him where to go.

over a year ago

Send him a picture of some completely different boobs and tell him you are fake and then block him xx

over a year ago

Can I see the tarts please pleeeaaassee

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/05/20 18:00:41]

over a year ago

My autocorrect is totally taking over tatts

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Yes and if you do it with a Chinese accent it's much more effective . "

By *uHorny1Man
over a year ago

Cannock

I think you hit the nail on the head when you described him as an arrogant and stupid cunt...

By *ingle ex cuckMan
over a year ago

chester

Why waste your breath on him

Try - no thanks or good bye

Plenty of decent respectful men out there

He’s wound you up

Forget him

Forget who?

Exactly....... see easy isn’t it x

over a year ago

You’re not on my Kik. Must be fake

Post new Message to Thread