Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Finding Submissive Women

Jump to newest

By *ower Couple - Norfolk OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Annex

Hi Fabbers

We are a dominant couple and looking to find kinky ladies who have a submissive side. Preferably with minimal experience as so many dominants out there are just abusers trying to validate themselves

Fab is showing limited success (covid aside), and would appreciate people’s thoughts. Is it our profile etc?

Appreciate your support

Mr and Mrs Dom

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I don't think it's your profile at all - it's interesting, informative and engaging, not to mention very clear about what you are looking for and the type of people you are - where it would maybe benefit from addition is in the public pics, which give a hint, but maybe not enough of one to draw people in.

The biggest problem you are going to have is that not only are you seeking that elusive unicorn of a single lady looking to meet a couple, but a submissive one too, which further minimises the prospective pool of possible interest. So it may need time and patience to find what you are looking for here. Perhaps other more kink related sites may offer more choice?

Good luck though as it sounds like you are approaching this exactly the right way

over a year ago

The Annex

We appreciate your thoughts, thank you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi Fabbers

We are a dominant couple and looking to find kinky ladies who have a submissive side. Preferably with minimal experience as so many dominants out there are just abusers trying to validate themselves

Fab is showing limited success (covid aside), and would appreciate people’s thoughts. Is it our profile etc?

Appreciate your support

Mr and Mrs Dom"

Your profile is great. Teasing with pictures

I can be sub it depends on the dynamic. What I would say is finding a unicorn is very elusive. As a couple I would say you need to get to know both of them to build that trust up for the sub lady and go from there. My hubby wouldnt be tied to up to watch isnt isnt for him but being sent videos and pictures of what is being done to me is, he can then reclaim me when home

X

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Submissive female albeit part of a couple. Genuinely liked how your profile was written and it is very clear what you are looking for. But I agree with the previous poster, you're looking for something very unique on here. Good luck with your search F

over a year ago

The Annex

Now that certainly sounds like a positive scenario

We do appreciate your feedback, thank you

over a year ago

The Annex

"Submissive female albeit part of a couple. Genuinely liked how your profile was written and it is very clear what you are looking for. But I agree with the previous poster, you're looking for something very unique on here. Good luck with your search F "

So perhaps couples where the lady may play alone could be a direction. We are very happy to be social with Mr, we would just rather play with Mrs. But we totally get and agree about trust

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Submissive female albeit part of a couple. Genuinely liked how your profile was written and it is very clear what you are looking for. But I agree with the previous poster, you're looking for something very unique on here. Good luck with your search F

So perhaps couples where the lady may play alone could be a direction. We are very happy to be social with Mr, we would just rather play with Mrs. But we totally get and agree about trust"

That maybe an angle for you to look into. It would depend on the couple's dynamic. I personally wouldn't meet without M, but it's because I go mute in sub mode, additionally we are like you guys we see everything as a joint adventure as a couple

over a year ago

The Annex

"Submissive female albeit part of a couple. Genuinely liked how your profile was written and it is very clear what you are looking for. But I agree with the previous poster, you're looking for something very unique on here. Good luck with your search F

So perhaps couples where the lady may play alone could be a direction. We are very happy to be social with Mr, we would just rather play with Mrs. But we totally get and agree about trust

That maybe an angle for you to look into. It would depend on the couple's dynamic. I personally wouldn't meet without M, but it's because I go mute in sub mode, additionally we are like you guys we see everything as a joint adventure as a couple "

That makes perfect sense, thank you so much for your feedback

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If I (Mrs) was going to play alone with a couple... I think I'd be expecting to see pictures of the pair together for a bit of reassurance.

All too often on here couples set up profiles and never have photos together and we pass them by as it is. Found a few fakes.

That said, if you send some photos via DM that's fair enough, but it may help to have something upfront

over a year ago

The Annex

"If I (Mrs) was going to play alone with a couple... I think I'd be expecting to see pictures of the pair together for a bit of reassurance.

All too often on here couples set up profiles and never have photos together and we pass them by as it is. Found a few fakes.

That said, if you send some photos via DM that's fair enough, but it may help to have something upfront "

That is an extremely helpful point, thank you. We have face pics which include us together, however we provide them after a little talking

Post new Message to Thread