Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Flatmate help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My flat mate and i have both recently come out of relationships and we are becoming close because we spend alot of time with each other and talking about everything. I am starting to become attracted to her and am worried if i tell her it could scare her off and she wouldn't want to talk to me as much. How should i tell her, or should i not say anything and just see how it goes?

x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

All of what you say is your interpretation.

You have no concere proof that she feels the same and there is a likelyhood that she sees you as a rock in her current predicament, rather than as an alternative to her ex.

Your interpretation is likely to be skewed if you are recently out of a relationship.

You may think your head is straight, but the chances are that it isn't.

Your flatmate is likely to be in the same position.

I would tread very carefully.

Give it time, deal with your emotions, get your head straight and see what develops.

Stepping out of one relationship and upscaling another straight away is rarely a wise move.

If you feel you can't wait, sit her down informally and have a calm discussion about what's going on without showing you have jumped to conclusions or demonstrating that you do want more.

Good Luck !

over a year ago

Best say nothing untill.. you feel she think same as you .... or you could be looking for a new place to live.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Cheers guys i shall wait to see what happens but if she makes the first move should i go with it or reject her?

x

over a year ago

"Cheers guys i shall wait to see what happens but if she makes the first move should i go with it or reject her?

x"

go with the flow .... just dont bush it to fast or she may go running ..... chill and just be happy getting to know each other .. if it going to be it will be xx

over a year ago

What will be will be

Post new Message to Thread