Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cleavage

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When a girl wears a cleavage revealing top, I find it hard not to look, as I'm sure most men would. Some girls smile when you're caught but some girls can get the rage.

For the ones that get angry, why would you wear something like that if you didnt want attention from the men?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Because we want attention from the women?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My boobs get hot

over a year ago

I don't care if guys look, my boobs are always half out, the fella loves guys perving haha.

over a year ago

Oh god. Wait for it!

over a year ago

I show them to my best advantage!

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"Oh god. Wait for it! "

Nora has a great cleavage and my head fits perfectly on it

over a year ago

"Oh god. Wait for it!

Nora has a great cleavage and my head fits perfectly on it "

Your head has actually been on my cleavage babs! And lovely it was too

over a year ago

It's what I love about the summer. All the hot girls come out with cleavage showing tops and short skirts or nice dresses on! Sends me wild. Add in a nice tan and I need tinted shades on so I dont get caught staring!

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Maybe they like looking at their own boobs while they talk to them...like men do.

For info - I don't talk to my boobs and quite happy for anyone to have a perve

over a year ago

if you've got them flaunt them I say...

over a year ago

"When a girl wears a cleavage revealing top, I find it hard not to look, as I'm sure most men would. Some girls smile when you're caught but some girls can get the rage.

For the ones that get angry, why would you wear something like that if you didnt want attention from the men? "

I for one cant wear anything that goes around my neck. Always v neck etc. Its impossible at times to hide my cleavage. It doesnt mean everyone look at me while I'm shopping. I ask for that on here lol.

over a year ago

I personally dont find it a problem. Women can wear what they want, when they want and how they want. Wish all men were polite, professional and helpful in the real world.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Because when I wear a high neck top I look like a pregnant elephant. Because I like the aesthetic when I wear a low cut one. Because I have a choice in what sort of clothes I want to wear without getting creepy learing. To be fair I get whistles when I wear leggings and a sweaty baggy top and I'm running.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Pervert

By *hatawasteMan
over a year ago

stafford

Theres is a big argument out there about women being empowered and suchlike by wearing what they chose to and that it is not a 'come on' to men /women when they do .. we hear a lot of it in defence speeches / cases in courtrooms etc don't we? . I agree it is not a 'come on' or an 'invite' but seriously no woman can be offended if they are showing a lot of their clevage/ side boob, see through or showing their nipples or bums in short dresses skirts etc etc and someone is looking at them whilst they are out and around .. it always makes my day and am very happy to see a lady on Summer day being happy and carefree with what they wear/dont wear . I admit I do look directly at them to see more .. not to offend them but to admire them .. and if some feel that is offensive to them then maybe they should re consider their outfits a little or where they wear them at least ?

Roll on summer days !

By *uteness69Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

"When a girl wears a cleavage revealing top, I find it hard not to look, as I'm sure most men would. Some girls smile when you're caught but some girls can get the rage.

For the ones that get angry, why would you wear something like that if you didnt want attention from the men? "

You sound like a 16 year old

over a year ago

I wish I had a cleavage...

over a year ago

Love a banging cleavage

over a year ago

I dont have enough for a cleavage anymore so when I walk about to be admired I just go braless to let my nipples draw in all the admiring stares that are just appreciating the female form. I always make sure its a good tight top never mind how uncomfortable it might be, wouldnt want to dissapoint the drooling masses

over a year ago

"Because when I wear a high neck top I look like a pregnant elephant. Because I like the aesthetic when I wear a low cut one. Because I have a choice in what sort of clothes I want to wear without getting creepy learing. To be fair I get whistles when I wear leggings and a sweaty baggy top and I'm running. "

Oh and cause it’s easier for breastfeeding.

over a year ago

I love a good cleavage and expect others to look.

Constant leering is different though

over a year ago

For the ones that get angry, why would you wear something like that if you didnt want attention from the men?

You sound like a 16 year old "

I feel like a 16 year old when I see a nice cleavage!

By *hatHappensNextCouple
over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

Have to say, I like it when I get looked at when in a revealing top showing cleavage. Hubby loves it as well when we head to the pub in the beer garden

By *neoclockgunMan
over a year ago

London

"Have to say, I like it when I get looked at when in a revealing top showing cleavage. Hubby loves it as well when we head to the pub in the beer garden "

I imagine you get a lot of looks in a short skirt too... amazing legs!!!

By *ungscotsman26Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I think it's a compliment if a guy is looking he obviously likes what he sees haha.

But I wouldn't stare that's a bit rude.

Like you say hot summers day love when the ladies get the cleavage or legs out

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"It's what I love about the summer. All the hot girls come out with cleavage showing tops and short skirts or nice dresses on! Sends me wild. Add in a nice tan and I need tinted shades on so I dont get caught staring! "
How tanned we talking?

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"I think it's a compliment if a guy is looking he obviously likes what he sees haha.

Like you say hot summers day love when the ladies get the cleavage or legs out "

It is not like we arnt starring while your distracted

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

They only get angry at the ugly blokes

over a year ago

"It's what I love about the summer. All the hot girls come out with cleavage showing tops and short skirts or nice dresses on! Sends me wild. Add in a nice tan and I need tinted shades on so I dont get caught staring! How tanned we talking? "

Anything from sunkissed to dark skinned.....bonus if there is no tan lines!

over a year ago

I have to admit it's hard not to look but I guess some ladies dont like it when us guys look they wanna wear the cloths maybe because they look nice and feel nice they k ow men will look but it doesnt mean they want us to.. still oh look boobs so hard no to look

over a year ago

"They only get angry at the ugly blokes "

This makes sense and now I understand why I get things thrown at me when I look!

over a year ago

I am a constant cleavage wearing top kinda girl! If your got it flaunt it!!

That being said when my boss (bar work) gave us girls a uniform of polo neck tops the sales in beer/larger went down. So OP you are not alone in perving!!

over a year ago

Because v necked tops suit my figure. So I wear them for me.

over a year ago

I never wear a bra because I don’t need to and they’re uncomfortable. I don’t appreciate it when guys stare at my nipples.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I don't mind looks. The only time I've felt genuinely angry was when an older couple about 1.5m away from me were loudly having a conversation about him looking at my cleavage. If she wants to have a pop at him about it fine but they could have at least not talked about me from that close like I wasn't even there.

By *ungscotsman26Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I think it's a compliment if a guy is looking he obviously likes what he sees haha.

Like you say hot summers day love when the ladies get the cleavage or legs out

It is not like we arnt starring while your distracted "

Haha if only busty!

over a year ago

Take a look you may see a few

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Because of the million other considerations I put into my outfit choices before how other people will look at me.

over a year ago

"I don't mind looks. The only time I've felt genuinely angry was when an older couple about 1.5m away from me were loudly having a conversation about him looking at my cleavage. If she wants to have a pop at him about it fine but they could have at least not talked about me from that close like I wasn't even there."

I would’ve said “50 bucks grandpa, for 75 the wife can watch”

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

Most seem to notice my cleavage before my face

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I don't mind looks. The only time I've felt genuinely angry was when an older couple about 1.5m away from me were loudly having a conversation about him looking at my cleavage. If she wants to have a pop at him about it fine but they could have at least not talked about me from that close like I wasn't even there.

I would’ve said “50 bucks grandpa, for 75 the wife can watch” "

!

over a year ago

"I don't mind looks. The only time I've felt genuinely angry was when an older couple about 1.5m away from me were loudly having a conversation about him looking at my cleavage. If she wants to have a pop at him about it fine but they could have at least not talked about me from that close like I wasn't even there.

A line from my favourite movie

over a year ago

I love a bit of cleavage. But i hate the ladies that catch you looking . Excuse me my eyes are up here. To which i laugh and say . Yeah sure your wore that top because you want me to admire your shoes . Would you fuck off get over your self

over a year ago

"They only get angry at the ugly blokes "

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I admit I look but I do think it's half expected, when I start dribbling is usually when women lose patience but I'm gradually getting that under control.

over a year ago

Because women don’t wear things for men most of the time, they wear it for themselves.

A woman wearing a low cut top doesn’t give you the right to gorp.

over a year ago

"I love a bit of cleavage. But i hate the ladies that catch you looking . Excuse me my eyes are up here. To which i laugh and say . Yeah sure your wore that top because you want me to admire your shoes . Would you fuck off get over your self "

Wow don’t you sound lovely!

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

london

For the ones that get angry, why would you wear something like that if you didnt want attention from the men? I for one cant wear anything that goes around my neck. Always v neck etc. Its impossible at times to hide my cleavage. It doesnt mean everyone look at me while I'm shopping. I ask for that on here lol. "

I'm sure I've seen that cleavage in Tesco's

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

london

"I love a bit of cleavage. But i hate the ladies that catch you looking . Excuse me my eyes are up here. To which i laugh and say . Yeah sure your wore that top because you want me to admire your shoes . Would you fuck off get over your self "

Why such unpleasant language

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

I don’t mind when men look in fact I quite like it but sometimes you get the odd man that just stares and stares and it’s a little bit creepy...

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"Love banging a cleavage "

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

I have a great cleavage.

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

london

"I have a great cleavage."

You do

over a year ago

Ahaha!! Been wracking my brains what film that's from!! Is it Bugsy Malone?

over a year ago

Feel free to send me pictures showing off your cleavage!

By *hatawasteMan
over a year ago

stafford

"Because women don’t wear things for men most of the time, they wear it for themselves.

A woman wearing a low cut top doesn’t give you the right to gorp. "

Well it kida does doesnt it ? look at it this way ( pardon the pun) not looking is actually a bit embarassing for someone when they feel someone isnt happy about being 'looked at' .. that phrase 'avert your eyes' etc .. my argument is why should I/anyone be made to feel awkward because someone wants to wear something revealling most of their boobs and then why should they be allowed to get arsey about it when someone actually admires them ? so my argument is yes it does give someone the right to go about their own business and look wherever they chose .. what is in their 'viewpoint' is then up to you isnt it ?

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

I would’ve said “50 bucks grandpa, for 75 the wife can watch” Ahaha!! Been wracking my brains what film that's from!! Is it Bugsy Malone?"

Pretty Woman, from the lift scene.

over a year ago

So you assume women that wear anything revealing or low cut are doing it because they want to be leered at?

It all boils down to who is doing the leering and if the guy is attractive or not.

I’d only be happy with hot guys looking at me.

over a year ago

It depends whose looking maybe lol

We all like it secretly I think lol

over a year ago

"It depends whose looking maybe lol

We all like it secretly I think lol "

If they are appealing though lol

over a year ago

"I love a bit of cleavage. But i hate the ladies that catch you looking . Excuse me my eyes are up here. To which i laugh and say . Yeah sure your wore that top because you want me to admire your shoes . Would you fuck off get over your self

So you assume women that wear anything revealing or low cut are doing it because they want to be leered at?

It all boils down to who is doing the leering and if the guy is attractive or not.

I’d only be happy with hot guys looking at me. "

well that dosent sound one bit biased or prejudice lol

over a year ago

I would’ve said “50 bucks grandpa, for 75 the wife can watch” Ahaha!! Been wracking my brains what film that's from!! Is it Bugsy Malone?

Pretty Woman, from the lift scene."

Of course!

over a year ago

I would’ve said “50 bucks grandpa, for 75 the wife can watch” Ahaha!! Been wracking my brains what film that's from!! Is it Bugsy Malone?

Of course! "

Kit says it to that old couple when she’s at the front desk picking up the money.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I tend to wear clothing because it's what I want to wear. Not because of who I think feels entitled to stare.

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Of course!

Kit says it to that old couple when she’s at the front desk picking up the money."

That's the scene!

over a year ago

Seems alot of women dont mind fellas looking but its all circumstancal . Ir oh hes hot or atractive. Ill let him look . But the guy that not attractive get a eww dont look at me ya freak kinda look.

over a year ago

"I love a bit of cleavage. But i hate the ladies that catch you looking . Excuse me my eyes are up here. To which i laugh and say . Yeah sure your wore that top because you want me to admire your shoes . Would you fuck off get over your self

well that dosent sound one bit biased or prejudice lol "

True though. Attention don’t mean shit unless it’s off someone you actually want.

over a year ago

Attention is attention wanted or not . As long as it kept at a distance then i would tend to be hold up there buddy look but no touchy .( and dont stare ) cause im sure that works out every time lol

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Seems alot of women dont mind fellas looking but its all circumstancal . Ir oh hes hot or atractive. Ill let him look . But the guy that not attractive get a eww dont look at me ya freak kinda look. "

We all have preferences. Funny how that works.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I don't choose clothes for the benefit of men at large.

An appreciative glance is fine, but a cringey prolonged stare makes you look desperate and unappealing, I'm not sure why anyone would want to come across that way.

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

"I don't choose clothes for the benefit of men at large.

An appreciative glance is fine, but a cringey prolonged stare makes you look desperate and unappealing, I'm not sure why anyone would want to come across that way. "

Is a glance and a wink acceptable?

over a year ago

I don’t mind if people take a glance. Everyone’s human. Staring is rude. Thinking it’s because I want attention is a bit of a dinosaur attitude. If it’s hot you don’t want to be fully covered up. Some of these attitudes belong in a museum they’re antique!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I don’t mind if people take a glance. Everyone’s human. Staring is rude. Thinking it’s because I want attention is a bit of a dinosaur attitude. If it’s hot you don’t want to be fully covered up. Some of these attitudes belong in a museum they’re antique! "

Things in museums have value

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

"why would you wear something like that if you didnt want attention from the men? "

Just throw me a ban now, too tired to type.

over a year ago

I wear V necks because they suit my figure. Round or high necks make me look mono-boobed.

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

"I wear V necks because they suit my figure. Round or high necks make me look mono-boobed. "

I quite like the idea of one giant boobie.

over a year ago

Oh well...either way, I love a cleavage. I'm more of a glancer than a starer. Very rarely do I get caught but when I do, I tend to receive a cheeky smile. (So, obviously that means they want pumped)!

If I'm d*unk, I may ask if I can motorboat them!

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

"I wear V necks because they suit my figure. Round or high necks make me look mono-boobed.

I quite like the idea of one giant boobie."

I also like the idea of three boobies

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

An appreciative glance is fine, but a cringey prolonged stare makes you look desperate and unappealing, I'm not sure why anyone would want to come across that way.

Is a glance and a wank acceptable? "

Disgusting

over a year ago

well that dosent sound one bit biased or prejudice lol

True though. Attention don’t mean shit unless it’s off someone you actually want. "

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Oh well...either way, I love a cleavage. I'm more of a glancer than a starer. Very rarely do I get caught but when I do, I tend to receive a cheeky smile. (So, obviously that means they want pumped)!

If I'm d*unk, I may ask if I can motorboat them! "

I think anyone attracted to women appreciates. I know I do. But ditto, my glances are momentary. It happens. But I do my utmost not to impose my appreciation on others.

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

Is a glance and a wank acceptable?

Disgusting "

I thought we had established it depends who's doing the wanking

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

I never had one till a while ago so I'm making the very most of it. Seems getting older and fatter can have a few advantages!

Hubby not a boob man so appreciate the boob love from other men.

Jo x

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I love making men try not to look. And the thing is my boobs are usually at eye level with a lot of men. It’s awesome

over a year ago

I tend to over heat if my chest and arms are covered... If people want to look, for whatever reason, I couldn't really care... I have great cleavage so ya know

By *eavertrackerMan
over a year ago

Derby

Mmmmmmm....gorgeous collection ladies

over a year ago

Personally think you should be allowed to wear no top or bra just like men when walking a about. As there's a lot of men who definitely should be wearing a bra.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Personally think you should be allowed to wear no top or bra just like men when walking a about. As there's a lot of men who definitely should be wearing a bra."

I won't shame boobs or moobs.

I personally wear a bra because it's more comfortable that way.

over a year ago

I do my best not to look but there is something instinctual about a quick look and smile.

By *hatawasteMan
over a year ago

stafford

"I love making men try not to look. And the thing is my boobs are usually at eye level with a lot of men. It’s awesome "

I knew at least some of you were a bit like that ! from the male perspective it genuinely feels very awkward as hell wondering where exactly to put your eyes when you havent much choice but to stare directly at a pair of boobs !.. always makes me smile though if I think about it afterwards .. emancipation at its finest !

over a year ago

I enjoy being looked at and then exchanging a cheeky smile. If they then keep looking, and looking, and looking it does then get a bit creepy and I'd get annoyed

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Oh well...either way, I love a cleavage. I'm more of a glancer than a starer. Very rarely do I get caught but when I do, I tend to receive a cheeky smile. (So, obviously that means they want pumped)!

I think anyone attracted to women appreciates. I know I do. But ditto, my glances are momentary. It happens. But I do my utmost not to impose my appreciation on others."

Haha yeah in these discussions it always seems to be forgotten that some women fancy women too. I think we're just more subtle in the way we look. Though personally I'm more likely to admire a bum and they're facing away from me then so I'm less likely to get caught looking .

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think anyone attracted to women appreciates. I know I do. But ditto, my glances are momentary. It happens. But I do my utmost not to impose my appreciation on others.

Haha yeah in these discussions it always seems to be forgotten that some women fancy women too. I think we're just more subtle in the way we look. Though personally I'm more likely to admire a bum and they're facing away from me then so I'm less likely to get caught looking ."

Yes, this is fortunate

I think there's a subset of men who are less subtle than they think they are. And it's uncomfortable.

over a year ago

"Because women don’t wear things for men most of the time, they wear it for themselves.

A woman wearing a low cut top doesn’t give you the right to gorp.

Well it kida does doesnt it ? look at it this way ( pardon the pun) not looking is actually a bit embarassing for someone when they feel someone isnt happy about being 'looked at' .. that phrase 'avert your eyes' etc .. my argument is why should I/anyone be made to feel awkward because someone wants to wear something revealling most of their boobs and then why should they be allowed to get arsey about it when someone actually admires them ? so my argument is yes it does give someone the right to go about their own business and look wherever they chose .. what is in their 'viewpoint' is then up to you isnt it ? "

You don’t have any right to gorp at someone just because they are wearing something revealing.

Best to have some respect, you can admire politely without offending someone.

Put it this way, if you have a daughter would you be perfectly okay with guys having the exact same opinion as you do?

Someone wearing something what you consider revealing doesn’t mean she is there to be looked at like an animal in a circus. There’s nothing wrong with looking, it’s how you go about it.

over a year ago

"I wear V necks because they suit my figure. Round or high necks make me look mono-boobed.

I also like the idea of three boobies"

Wasn't there a hooker in Total Recall with three boobs?

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

"Because we want attention from the women? "

Errr yes

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

Wow don’t you sound lovely! "

innit

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

I also like the idea of three boobies

Wasn't there a hooker in Total Recall with three boobs? "

There was, I used to pause that bit.

over a year ago

So a womans asking for it??? Unwanted attention I mean.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

My cleavage is sometimes on show, happy for people to look if they wish to. Have to make the most of my assets.

over a year ago

If they are looking at my tits then I'm hoping they dont notice the size of my arse

over a year ago

"If they are looking at my tits then I'm hoping they dont notice the size of my arse "

By *latinumkittenWoman
over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

"It's what I love about the summer. All the hot girls come out with cleavage showing tops and short skirts or nice dresses on! Sends me wild. Add in a nice tan and I need tinted shades on so I dont get caught staring! "

I tend to go braless in the summer, I can't be doing with a hot cleavage

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Mine are normally hidden so don’t have that problem

over a year ago

Back cleavage is the best innit....

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Back cleavage is the best innit.... "

Ohh yeah can’t beat it

over a year ago

Ohh yeah can’t beat it "

To scurred to talk to you, you look a bit too gorgeous....

over a year ago

Ohh yeah can’t beat it

To scurred to talk to you, you look a bit too gorgeous.... "

Keep it that way pal....she is mine!

over a year ago

Ohh yeah can’t beat it

Keep it that way pal....she is mine! "

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Ohh yeah can’t beat it

"

Nah don’t listen to him

over a year ago

Don’t mind men looking but staring and eyes stuck to you makes me feel uncomfortable it’s not as if I can hide my boobs n cleavage

Plus Ginger loves my boobs n cleavage

Mrs Spice

over a year ago

Cleavage is like the sun. You can take a quick look but if you wear sunglasses you can look longer

By *urnley_lad19Man
over a year ago

nelson

"Don’t mind men looking but staring and eyes stuck to you makes me feel uncomfortable it’s not as if I can hide my boobs n cleavage

Plus Ginger loves my boobs n cleavage

Mrs Spice "

Ha ha, you’d most likely say “erm

My tits are up here”

As I stared at your toes

over a year ago

Ohh yeah can’t beat it

Nah don’t listen to him "

I don't listen the many ppl on here...

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Ohh yeah can’t beat it

Nah don’t listen to him

I don't listen the many ppl on here... "

Best way to be

By *uckypups1000Couple
over a year ago

peterborough

Huge turn on for both of us catching guys and girls getting an eyefull

over a year ago

Theres looking then theres staring and hearing comments. As I said before theres a time and place and it's not in the supermarkets. Hand on heart not long ago 3 workmen were in tescos and literally blurted out look at the size of those. It was a little embarrassing if I'm honest.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Theres looking then theres staring and hearing comments. As I said before theres a time and place and it's not in the supermarkets. Hand on heart not long ago 3 workmen were in tescos and literally blurted out look at the size of those. It was a little embarrassing if I'm honest. "

Hugs x

over a year ago

"Theres looking then theres staring and hearing comments. As I said before theres a time and place and it's not in the supermarkets. Hand on heart not long ago 3 workmen were in tescos and literally blurted out look at the size of those. It was a little embarrassing if I'm honest.

Hugs x"

xx

Post new Message to Thread