Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Very hairy women!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a bit of hair on a woman down below. But the other day I met a woman off here...spur of the moment kind of thing, went to play with her and honestly couldn't get to her pussy for about a minute, as she had the biggest, thickest bush known to man lol. There was me totally the opposite, shaven all over!

I couldn't go down on her at all...from that moment I tried to forget about it but it just totally put me off!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

you should have given her a shave .

over a year ago

I had an experience where I guy I met had a lot of pubic hair. Its was awful when I was giving him a blow job and the pubic hair that was loose/fallen out went into my mouth.

over a year ago

did you spit or swallow.lol

over a year ago

After spending a minute down there, you should have said "Dr. Livingstone, I presume" in a surprised voice....she might have taken the hint that way

over a year ago

I would have given her a shave, but it just put me off. Takes a lot for something to put me off!

Yeah it is defo awful when it comes to oral....at least a little trim or something

over a year ago

"I would have given her a shave, but it just put me off. Takes a lot for something to put me off!

Yeah it is defo awful when it comes to oral....at least a little trim or something

"

I really do hope the lady in question does not read fab forums

over a year ago

I find it feels sooooo much better too when there's no hair. I would of said, that's exactley why I put clean shaven on my profile I don't know what I'd do if I met a woman and she was that hairy. I hope it wouldn't put me off all together it can be just as bad when men are hairy, you can spend ten mins getting all hairs out your mouth. I've been there with a bloke and there's nothing worse than having to stop all time to pull a pube out your mouth propper puts you off your rythem that does.

over a year ago

Forgot to say...other than shaving her, like others have said. Its always best to just tell the person in question, that you aren't able to give oral.

over a year ago

Yes I should have said. Who would think a bit of hair could put you off sex?!!

Im always clean shaven, just feel cleaner and more sexy.

over a year ago

"I find it feels sooooo much better too when there's no hair. I would of said, that's exactley why I put clean shaven on my profile I don't know what I'd do if I met a woman and she was that hairy. I hope it wouldn't put me off all together it can be just as bad when men are hairy, you can spend ten mins getting all hairs out your mouth. I've been there with a bloke and there's nothing worse than having to stop all time to pull a pube out your mouth propper puts you off your rythem that does.

"

agree bare is better nothing worse than removing a pair of undies to find the Jackson 5 have been camping out

over a year ago

Haha I like it

over a year ago

"I would have given her a shave, but it just put me off. Takes a lot for something to put me off!

I really do hope the lady in question does not read fab forums "

Maybe she will go to her favourite Asda and get some thing to remove it ?!

over a year ago

I once took a pair of scissors to a guys pubes that I met off another site!

over a year ago

"I once took a pair of scissors to a guys pubes that I met off another site! "

Short back and sides then ?

over a year ago

God I would never let anyone with scissors near my manhood....especially if I hardly knew them lol

over a year ago

Maybe she will go to her favourite Asda and get some thing to remove it ?! "

Maybe the one next to Ikea and a football ground

over a year ago

Hmmmmmm... sluuuurp... what's her username, gimme gimme gimme!!!

over a year ago

was it holly willabooby??

over a year ago

hairy pussys hell no ...!

over a year ago

"Yes I should have said. Who would think a bit of hair could put you off sex?!!

Im always clean shaven, just feel cleaner and more sexy."

just goes to show how we all like different as i have to be honest i find a fully shaven man a little off putting, it just looks wrong, dont get me wrong i dont like a full on bush but i think a man needs a little hair down there to....ermmm look like a man

over a year ago

We will be looking see if you got feed-back , lol i think you should tell her ...... not in a nasty way .. but say you found it hard to cope with alot of hair around her pussy . I have my landing strip only and lips og pussy shaved feel like silk ..... thats how i love it and the feel . Its each to there own here i know but she may be thinking you never liked her .

over a year ago

Maybe she will go to her favourite Asda and get some thing to remove it ?!

Maybe the one next to Ikea and a football ground "

Oh If that's the one she uses now I need to change to that one to

By *rLong78Man
over a year ago

Essex

I would of loved 2 been in your place when you discovered that HAIRY BUSH!!!

over a year ago

No muff too tuff! Hairy bush mmmmmmm, Semi-hairy bush mmmmmmmmm, Shaven haven bush mmmmmmmm, bush mmmmmmm Good!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

have i missed something.... wouldn't that be one of the things you may want to find out BEFORE you have the meet......

like frocks said.. I hope that the lady in question doesn't read the forums, I would be mortified and says something about a lack od discretion....

over a year ago

"No muff too tuff! Hairy bush mmmmmmm, Semi-hairy bush mmmmmmmmm, Shaven haven bush mmmmmmmm, bush mmmmmmm Good!"

any muff will do?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

How nice of you to come on and tell us all about a fellow fab members pubic hair. I really hope shes not reading these forums

over a year ago

"How nice of you to come on and tell us all about a fellow fab members pubic hair. I really hope shes not reading these forums"

ditto! How that poor will feel if she does read the forums!

Nothing like a bit of discretion is there!

over a year ago

Like I said it was a spur of the moment meet, we didn't go into detail to get to know each other.

It's ok we have texted each other since and we have spoke about the BIG bush. She is a very down to earth woman by the sounds of things, because when I told her she just laughed and said each to their own lol

over a year ago

"have i missed something.... wouldn't that be one of the things you may want to find out BEFORE you have the meet......

like frocks said.. I hope that the lady in question doesn't read the forums, I would be mortified and says something about a lack od discretion.... "

Thumbs up to both paragraphs.

I've had to put a warning on my profile to deter men who can't cope with a woman daring to have pubes. Now I get messages from random men informing me that I "should" shave! Who the hell do they think they are??

over a year ago

Maybe she likes her full bush why should she change to please a man.

I do hate to see when your at the swimming pool or beach nothing worse than seeing hair creeping out the biknin bottom but like everyone says its personal preference.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I once took a pair of scissors to a guys pubes that I met off another site! "

Bet when the scissors came out, he got a bit scared

over a year ago

"

A big hairy minge on a boiling hot day! Don't blame you for not going too close if they can't be bothered t oat least trim then you have to wonder about hygene and being bothered to wash aswell.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

A big hairy minge on a boiling hot day! Don't blame you for not going too close if they can't be bothered t oat least trim then you have to wonder about hygene and being bothered to wash aswell. "

I can't quite see the connection between someone not trimming their pubic hair and not being bothered to wash down there?......

over a year ago

"have i missed something.... wouldn't that be one of the things you may want to find out BEFORE you have the meet......

"

So if the woman hasn't sent any photos of her pussy to the guy prior to meeting how is he supposed to address the subject?

Should he say, "er, scuse me luv, but if ya don't mind me asking, do you have a shaven haven or is ya minge something Tarzan would feel at home in?"

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

She never even had the common courtesy to wear her pubes in plaits....bitch!

I met a Jamaican woman once who displayed her pubes in dreadlocks....complete with red, yellow and green beads......honest!

over a year ago

So if the woman hasn't sent any photos of her pussy to the guy prior to meeting how is he supposed to address the subject?

Should he say, "er, scuse me luv, but if ya don't mind me asking, do you have a shaven haven or is ya minge something Tarzan would feel at home in?"

"

or a lovely landing strip with a pussy like silk to feel , Or do it look like a dead animal , lol

over a year ago

"I can't quite see the connection between someone not trimming their pubic hair and not being bothered to wash down there?......"

I rather like the musky scent of a woman who hasn't showered. I don't mean for a week, but just after a workout. Siren won't let me chomp on her chuff straight after she's been on the x-trainer but I'll sneak up on her one day and whip her shorts down while she's busy watching Davina spreading her legs.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"I can't quite see the connection between someone not trimming their pubic hair and not being bothered to wash down there?......

I rather like the musky scent of a woman who hasn't showered. I don't mean for a week, but just after a workout. Siren won't let me chomp on her chuff straight after she's been on the x-trainer but I'll sneak up on her one day and whip her shorts down while she's busy watching Davina spreading her legs. "

Pervert!!

over a year ago

"I can't quite see the connection between someone not trimming their pubic hair and not being bothered to wash down there?......

I rather like the musky scent of a woman who hasn't showered. I don't mean for a week, but just after a workout. Siren won't let me chomp on her chuff straight after she's been on the x-trainer but I'll sneak up on her one day and whip her shorts down while she's busy watching Davina spreading her legs.

Pervert!!"

OI!! I fookin resemble that remark!!

over a year ago

I rather like the musky scent of a woman who hasn't showered. I don't mean for a week, but just after a workout. Siren won't let me chomp on her chuff straight after she's been on the x-trainer but I'll sneak up on her one day and whip her shorts down while she's busy watching Davina spreading her legs. "

wishy you do make me smile here xxxxx kisses

over a year ago

I do hope 'bald' women aren't a turn off for many men as mine all fell out

over a year ago

A big hairy minge on a boiling hot day! Don't blame you for not going too close if they can't be bothered t oat least trim then you have to wonder about hygene and being bothered to wash aswell.

I can't quite see the connection between someone not trimming their pubic hair and not being bothered to wash down there?......"

nor can i to be honest, all because someone does not feel the need to follow the shaven trend that does not mean they arnt clean in themselves and dont bath regular, ive met loads of guys who arent shaven but they are still clean and smell good

Not being trimmed or shaven isnt about not being bothered to do it some people genuinly prefer to be natural and its not a case of being lazy

over a year ago

After all pubes are there for a reason.

over a year ago

I can't quite see the connection between someone not trimming their pubic hair and not being bothered to wash down there?......

nor can i to be honest, all because someone does not feel the need to follow the shaven trend that does not mean they arnt clean in themselves and dont bath regular, ive met loads of guys who arent shaven but they are still clean and smell good

Not being trimmed or shaven isnt about not being bothered to do it some people genuinly prefer to be natural and its not a case of being lazy"

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

like frocks said.. I hope that the lady in question doesn't read the forums, I would be mortified and says something about a lack od discretion.... "

Agree, I find the tone of this thread unpleasant too.

Some people are so desperate to get their end away they don't wish to know anything about playmates...fine. But it's poor form to start a thread. It would put me off meeting someone who would do that.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

like frocks said.. I hope that the lady in question doesn't read the forums, I would be mortified and says something about a lack od discretion....

Thumbs up to both paragraphs.

I've had to put a warning on my profile to deter men who can't cope with a woman daring to have pubes. Now I get messages from random men informing me that I "should" shave! Who the hell do they think they are??"

Must be the same men that tell me I should comprise and meet them regardless of their location, sexuality, colour, ability to accommodate, height...

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

I prefer MY bush to be neatly trimmed. That is all.

over a year ago

"I once took a pair of scissors to a guys pubes that I met off another site!

Bet when the scissors came out, he got a bit scared "

Specially as I had had a couple of vodkas.

Look away now, this won't hurt a bit...... .

over a year ago

A big hairy minge on a boiling hot day! Don't blame you for not going too close if they can't be bothered t oat least trim then you have to wonder about hygene and being bothered to wash aswell. "

I don't agree with this.

Like others have said, just because someone prefers to have hair, does not mean they are unclean.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I don't agree with this.

Like others have said, just because someone prefers to have hair, does not mean they are unclean. "

agreed..

over a year ago

"I prefer MY bush to be neatly trimmed. That is all. "

Oooh I do like it when women get dominant lol

over a year ago

I'm going to try and grow mine a little as I fancy having a landing strip to see what it would look like.

I've been completely shaven for years and my hair doesn't grow very fast, its blonde too so its not that noticeable. I wouldn't ever go for a very big bush, doubt I could grow it anyway, but I'm hoping to grow enough so I can have a waxed but landing strip look

over a year ago

"Like others have said, just because someone prefers to have hair, does not mean they are unclean. agreed.. "

Agreed again. I think I've heard said the shaven look was introduced by the porn film industry for obvious reasons and then became the in thing. Nothing to do with general hygiene at all.

By *punkloverCouple
over a year ago

hatfield

Should have taken the flymo !

over a year ago

Haha yes the old strimmer comes to mind. It was like that scene out of American Pie lol

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with a hairy bush, and some respect for the lady in question

over a year ago

"Nothing wrong with a hairy bush, and some respect for the lady in question "

I have to agree. You'd like to think that swinging is about discretion and I can't help feeling how disrespectful the OP is being to a lady that met him.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Nothing wrong with a hairy bush, and some respect for the lady in question

I have to agree. You'd like to think that swinging is about discretion and I can't help feeling how disrespectful the OP is being to a lady that met him.

"

That's what I thought too - not nice at all.

over a year ago

Oh well least you have learned a valuable lesson. Ask before you try. .

over a year ago

basic requirements should be clear on one's profile, saves a lot of grief.

over a year ago

basic requirements should be clear on one's profile, saves a lot of grief.

Post new Message to Thread