Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Vampires and Sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have watched "Blade" again tonight and a comment during the film was that 'vampirism and sex are bonded by the bodily exchange of fluids'. Thinking about it, I think this true. So how would you view vampire films, pure horror, sexy or both?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have watched "Blade" again tonight and a comment during the film was that 'vampirism and sex are bonded by the bodily exchange of fluids'. Thinking about it, I think this true. So how would you view vampire films, pure horror, sexy or both?"
erotic

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have watched "Blade" again tonight and a comment during the film was that 'vampirism and sex are bonded by the bodily exchange of fluids'. Thinking about it, I think this true. So how would you view vampire films, pure horror, sexy or both?"

Allright to watch 1 week out of 4

over a year ago

Both.

Intimate and potentially life-threating.

The element of danger and risk combined makes for a very erotic set up!

over a year ago

The vampire and victim scenario has undertones of sexual submission as the victim is so often hypnotically controlled by the vampire. I think most of us covet this fantasy at one time or another in our lives (submission not the vampire!).

over a year ago

I take it you haven't seen the Underworld films with Kate Beckinsale or you wouldn't be asking such an obvious question.

She is sooooo sexy in her skin tight leather, man, I could do some serious fucking with her!

(where's the Rubs Thighs And Pulls Pervy Face Like Vic Reeves icon?)

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I take it you haven't seen the Underworld films with Kate Beckinsale or you wouldn't be asking such an obvious question.

She is sooooo sexy in her skin tight leather, man, I could do some serious fucking with her!

(where's the Rubs Thighs And Pulls Pervy Face Like Vic Reeves icon?) "

Seen them and enjoyed her.

over a year ago

Dark and deadly, erotic, sexual and romantic, the vampire has all this. There is something really sexy about the vampire.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Always had a bit of a thing for Count Duckula mesel

over a year ago

The Vampire Diary's, i just wanna fuck those vampire brothers, Blade however is the ultimate vampire...dark mean n moody!!!!

over a year ago

I think queen of the damned was a very sexually provocative film, and along came twighlight and made vampires more like very bad drag queens

over a year ago

Both...

Kate Beckinsale...

Nom Nom Nom...

Now theres a subject I could get me teeth into...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Always had a bit of a thing for Count Duckula mesel "

Ummmmm beastiality isn't allowed on here

over a year ago

Oh the count from the Muppets or was it sesame street

over a year ago

Gotta be vampire diaries esp Damon Salvatore

over a year ago

"Dark and deadly, erotic, sexual and romantic, the vampire has all this. There is something really sexy about the vampire.

"

sure is if good looking and fit , lol

over a year ago

mmmm i thought vampires did nothing for me then remembered angel now yum yum but not sure if its vampires as he still does it for me in bones xxx

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

Vampire movies are the only chick flicks that men can watch

Zombies are for men

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"Always had a bit of a thing for Count Duckula mesel

Ummmmm beastiality isn't allowed on here "

Bugger! Outed mesel' as a bit of a duckfucker

over a year ago

Pure pish horror films!

over a year ago

Some of them in them films look so nasty and you would never wish to get close let alone have sex .. lol its only the the sexy ones of me rest can kiss my butt , lol

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Bill Compton and Eric Northman from True Blood.....add in Alcide the Were, Sam the shifter and Jason with the faery blood.....oh yes please

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"mmmm i thought vampires did nothing for me then remembered angel now yum yum but not sure if its vampires as he still does it for me in bones xxx"

Mmmm Angel, there is a very long list of thing I could do with that man

over a year ago

"Gotta be vampire diaries esp Damon Salvatore "

With you there.. he has the most yummy eyes.. but also like Eric Northman too..

To be fair there are a lot of sexual undertones in the vampire images.. the exposing your throat.. I bet there are lots of men and women that get off highly on having that very delicate and vulnerable area exposed to another's kisses..

Its a highly erotic area.. For me it always works.. as I like my men dark and dangerous and there is also something that many of us subconsciously like about the idea of the blood.

I can not remember the name of the study now but there is a study about vampire legends and human sexuality.. it makes great reading.. if I find it I will put it on as I know there is a link on a site we are allowed to add.

Cali

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

i def find the vampire thing very sexy and erotic ! i ahte horrors but vampire films ..good ones ..i adore ! damon,angel ,spike and eric can nibble on me anytime !!!! V^^^^^^^V X

over a year ago

"I have watched "Blade" again tonight and a comment during the film was that 'vampirism and sex are bonded by the bodily exchange of fluids'. Thinking about it, I think this true. So how would you view vampire films, pure horror, sexy or both?erotic "

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Bill Compton and Eric Northman from True Blood.....add in Alcide the Were, Sam the shifter and Jason with the faery blood.....oh yes please "

Mmmm I agree, wouldn't say no to any of them.

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

Hammer horror ones ingrid pitt. Mmm what a amazing woman google her bio. Sadly missed

over a year ago

"I have watched "Blade" again tonight and a comment during the film was that 'vampirism and sex are bonded by the bodily exchange of fluids'. Thinking about it, I think this true. So how would you view vampire films, pure horror, sexy or both?erotic "

well said

Post new Message to Thread