Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

uppity people

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why put pics on the web when you think everyone is a pic hunter ?

i look at the newly uploaded public pics, some people are beautiful, some arent, but if there there then you want them looked at.and i certainly dont ask for pics ever.

but some nasty people think they are so perfect. lol

there are defo some naughty people about. ahhhhhhhhhh rant over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *enithWoman
over a year ago

closer than you think

"why put pics on the web when you think everyone is a pic hunter ?

i look at the newly uploaded public pics, some people are beautiful, some arent, but if there there then you want them looked at.and i certainly dont ask for pics ever.

but some nasty people think they are so perfect. lol

there are defo some naughty people about. ahhhhhhhhhh rant over "

I also think it is very rude when you download pics and get people sending you messages saying that your pics are horrid!!

If they don't like them, then don't look

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Deep and I guess if you are not happy with pictures up don't put them up.

over a year ago

omg id never do that. i just find some people here who are so up there own arses that they email before they think x we do giggle at some of the pics but taking time to email saying they are horrible - thats just sick

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How horrible, not having much in public I didn't realise people actually took the time to say to others ur pics r horrible. That's a bit harsh, I did see a particularly ugly pussy in here once but wouldn't dream of saying so that's just not called for! One mans dirt is another's gold I guess, or woman's lol

over a year ago

"How horrible, not having much in public I didn't realise people actually took the time to say to others ur pics r horrible. That's a bit harsh, I did see a particularly ugly pussy in here once but wouldn't dream of saying so that's just not called for! One mans dirt is another's gold I guess, or woman's lol "

Post new Message to Thread