Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ladies, How do you give head?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’ve had some good head, I like when they use their tongue around the sensitive tip.. and oh I love it messy

Drop your tips here, would be interesting and damn hot to imagine tbh haha xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tease, I like to tease.

Licking around the area, kissing around the area, soft fingertip strokes along the thighs and tummy maybe just catching the shaft.

Then I look at him, he knows by the twinkle in my eye and look of "hell yes" what's about to happen.

I won't give details of the next bit, but I can tell you there's lots of moisture, tongue and hand contact. It's soft, it's tactile, it's listening to his body and responding accordingly.

Feeling him tremble in my hands and mouth, twitching and flicking.... his torso and legs too, not just his cock.

Knowing that I'm the cause of every electrically charged reaction coursing through his body and feeling his sack tighten and loosen again as I tease with my tongue, edging him beautifully and intentionally, trying to hide my excitement and wet patch until I reach down, dip my finger in myself and let him taste me.

P

By *rettyGreenWoman
over a year ago

watton

Depends.

Sometimes im soft and slow, ising a tongue bar to my advantage.

Other times, im laying on the bed with a cock blocking any air entering my body.

Kept the no gag reflex a secret for a couple of years though!

Depends what he wants i guess.

By *astspeedTV/TS
over a year ago

leeds

I’m always messy

The messier the hornier

Post new Message to Thread