Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You first

over a year ago

Mine was a double date with my mate.

I'd never know his lady had any friends as she was a bit odd.

Her friend was short cute but didn't smell very nice.

As we sat down she kept staring at me. When my mate went to the bar she just said so were boyfriend and girlfriend now eh.

I was erm I dunno

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

I was in Brum.

Her fella turned up d*unk and took a seat.

...I had no idea there was a fella, he had no idea what his face was doing, she asked if we could take a raincheck.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"You first "

I’ve only been on dates with my husband (been together since I was 14) and none have been strange

over a year ago

Met a girl in a coffee shop. W aware getting on fine and I told her a little about my children.

She had none and them told me that she wanted a boyfriend so she could have kids and he didn't even need to stick around!

... there wasn't a second date

over a year ago

Met a lady in an airport lounge. We started talking and we hit it off. We went on a date four months later. Dinner and some drinks. She had a bit more than usual. She became very emotional talking about her previous relationship and was in tears for the next couple of hours. It was a torture. I didn't see that coming!

over a year ago

This thread reminds me of the scene in Raiders of the lost ark when the greedy monkey drops dead after eating a date.

Indiana throws a date up to catch in his mouth and eat which sallah snatched just before it reaches his open mouth.

Sallah nods over at the dead monkey and states...

“Bad dates”

over a year ago

"You first

I’ve only been on dates with my husband (been together since I was 14) and none have been strange "

Snap

Except We have been on a date with my best friend(our girlfriend) but nothing strange about that. Just a very special time.

over a year ago

Guy turned up late, looking like he was on love Island, still d*unk from the night before. Turned out he had a daughter and a criminal record... I found this out as he pretty much talked about himself.

He messaged me after asking how he did. Then he messaged me a few days later and called me by a nickname, very over-familiar.

Nope. No thank you.

over a year ago

"This thread reminds me of the scene in Raiders of the lost ark when the greedy monkey drops dead after eating a date.

Indiana throws a date up to catch in his mouth and eat which sallah snatched just before it reaches his open mouth.

Sallah nods over at the dead monkey and states...

“Bad dates”"

Love that film. Xx

Post new Message to Thread