Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Who’s coping the best?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So we’ve had a good few weeks of lockdown now who’s coping the best would you say? They guys or the gals!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

I think the women manage better, they are used to getting on with it, where as us men moan and whinge about unimportant things until the problem has gone away !!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would say everyone is trying to move forward and find their own way if coping

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

As a massive sweeping generalisation, women are probably tougher, mentally. However blokes are often better at ignoring things.

As ever, there’s probably as much variation between the same sex than there are between the sexes

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Can't speak for anyone else but i'm coping just fine

over a year ago

Im not at the minute.

By *ifeandhubby400Couple
over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

My hubby is coping better as his routine hasnt really changed as he is still working ,while im on furlough from work each day is the same even weekends ..

over a year ago

Big hugs for those struggling!

Keep ya chin up!

over a year ago

I (her) think we are both coping well.

Mr struggles a little with motivation to work from home but he is busy and totally driven when he goes out to customers for work.

I am lucky to be busy working from home and I enjoy keeping myself busy around the house in between work. I am a homely person...and a feeder.

Both of us are spending time home schooling a teenager, which is not always easy.

We share the responsibility for collecting shopping and medicines for my vulnerable father.

In all honesty we have both really enjoyed our life together in lockdown and in our own little bubble.

over a year ago

"I (her) think we are both coping well.

Mr struggles a little with motivation to work from home but he is busy and totally driven when he goes out to customers for work.

I am lucky to be busy working from home and I enjoy keeping myself busy around the house in between work. I am a homely person...and a feeder.

Both of us are spending time home schooling a teenager, which is not always easy.

We share the responsibility for collecting shopping and medicines for my vulnerable father.

In all honesty we have both really enjoyed our life together in lockdown and in our own little bubble.

"

That’s good to hear you feel positive!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

The introverts

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"The introverts "

Hell yeah. Introverts unite. Separately in our own homes

over a year ago

Me,

Thanks to lockdown ive managed to lose 4/5kg , train for a marathon, and started mtb its been the best

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"The introverts

Hell yeah. Introverts unite. Separately in our own homes "

Haha! So true!

over a year ago

"The introverts "

Definitely, my daughter is introvert, and she's breezing through all of this.... Me on the hand, I'm hating it, I just want to see my family, not even for a hug, just a cuppa and a chat around the kitchen table.... Something I took for granted before

over a year ago

I've good and bad days.

over a year ago

Definitely the gals

over a year ago

I wish I could talk about fellow men. However, I am doing quite well. Working as usual and less travelling. Only thing I am missing is the gym. Otherwise things are good!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"The introverts

Definitely, my daughter is introvert, and she's breezing through all of this.... Me on the hand, I'm hating it, I just want to see my family, not even for a hug, just a cuppa and a chat around the kitchen table.... Something I took for granted before"

I'm an omnivert (I literally scored 49/51 on the extrovert vs introvert part of on the Myers Briggs test! The part of me that feeds off social interaction is suffering! I had the same experience moving into a shared house a month before the others at uni. I was probably well annoying when they finally moved in .

Post new Message to Thread