Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Holy cheese balls

Jump to newest

By *acey_Red OP   Woman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I've been in work since 7:30 this morning and not long got out. I'm working among exhausted nurses, traumatised anaesthetists and with rather stressed out patients, some of who have had great difficulty accessing care. Despite that I had a rather lovely shift with most people recognising that things are shit enough without us being shit to each other too. Things are pretty grim but it's the people around you who can really make or break you.

I've just popped on here for a bit of light entertainment, however I've just come across loads of fighting and nastiness. These are stressful times for everyone so I guess it can be inevitable in some ways but I really do think we can do better. Give each other the benefit of the doubt. Can we all just take a deep breath and turn down the angst a little? Go have a perv at my arse if it helps .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've been in work since 7:30 this morning and not long got out. I'm working among exhausted nurses, traumatised anaesthetists and with rather stressed out patients, some of who have had great difficulty accessing care. Despite that I had a rather lovely shift with most people recognising that things are shit enough without us being shit to each other too. Things are pretty grim but it's the people around you who can really make or break you.

I've just popped on here for a bit of light entertainment, however I've just come across loads of fighting and nastiness. These are stressful times for everyone so I guess it can be inevitable in some ways but I really do think we can do better. Give each other the benefit of the doubt. Can we all just take a deep breath and turn down the angst a little? Go have a perv at my arse if it helps ."

Nice arse.

over a year ago

Great post... consider yourself perved upon too

By *acey_Red OP   Woman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I've been in work since 7:30 this morning and not long got out. I'm working among exhausted nurses, traumatised anaesthetists and with rather stressed out patients, some of who have had great difficulty accessing care. Despite that I had a rather lovely shift with most people recognising that things are shit enough without us being shit to each other too. Things are pretty grim but it's the people around you who can really make or break you.

I've just popped on here for a bit of light entertainment, however I've just come across loads of fighting and nastiness. These are stressful times for everyone so I guess it can be inevitable in some ways but I really do think we can do better. Give each other the benefit of the doubt. Can we all just take a deep breath and turn down the angst a little? Go have a perv at my arse if it helps .

Nice arse."

Thank you . Or should you be thanking me?

over a year ago

Nice arse.

Thank you . Or should you be thanking me? "

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Keep your spirits up OP. You are doing great work I am sure. Most people are being respectful and pleasant and I hope it stays that way...

over a year ago

I've just popped on here for a bit of light entertainment, however I've just come across loads of fighting and nastiness. These are stressful times for everyone so I guess it can be inevitable in some ways but I really do think we can do better. Give each other the benefit of the doubt. Can we all just take a deep breath and turn down the angst a little? Go have a perv at my arse if it helps ."

Well said as a newbie who had the brilliant idea of joining the site two days before lockdown hit I have noticed a definite animosity with certain posters, almost as if you are intruding on personal conversations, I enjoy reading the forums and some of the stuff in here is hysterical, but I think there is a certain group of regulars who can make you feel distinctly unwelcome, now I’m going to go and perv at your arse!

over a year ago

"Keep your spirits up OP. You are doing great work I am sure. Most people are being respectful and pleasant and I hope it stays that way..."

By *acey_Red OP   Woman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Well said as a newbie who had the brilliant idea of joining the site two days before lockdown hit I have noticed a definite animosity with certain posters, almost as if you are intruding on personal conversations, I enjoy reading the forums and some of the stuff in here is hysterical, but I think there is a certain group of regulars who can make you feel distinctly unwelcome, now I’m going to go and perv at your arse! "

I think you may have missed the part about giving people the benefit of the doubt. I'm sorry you have felt unwelcome but I think it's unlikely anyone has intentionally wanted to make you feel like that, they do not know you after all so why would they? Many people here just know each other very well so interact with each other a lot. You will find your feet over time if you stick at it. Try not to read too much into things about people you don't know. If you are looking for negativity you will always perceive it, it doesn't mean that is always the case. It can be hard to get a read for people online and easy to misinterpret people or be misinterpreted yourself. 99% of people have good intentions .

over a year ago

I hope you manage to rest a little Lacey and I agree, there is a lot of horrible vibes from the forums lately.

If people aren't sniping then certain people are slobbering over females in nearly every thread and general attention seeking.

Not much kindness or consideration happening

By *acey_Red OP   Woman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I hope you manage to rest a little Lacey and I agree, there is a lot of horrible vibes from the forums lately.

If people aren't sniping then certain people are slobbering over females in nearly every thread and general attention seeking.

Not much kindness or consideration happening"

If the women don't mind, let them slober and if people want attention and people are willing to give it to them then happy days. Live and let live.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Big hugs x

over a year ago

Well said lovely, im sick of all nastiness. The lounge for me is supposed to be a stress free and happy place. Or was

over a year ago

I have come back to the forums after an extended absence for the same reasons. A bit of light relief is just what the doctor ordered.

On the subject of holy cheese balls I recommended Morrison's... the best cheese balls by far!

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I'm quite partial to cheese balls. Yum

By *acey_Red OP   Woman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I have come back to the forums after an extended absence for the same reasons. A bit of light relief is just what the doctor ordered.

On the subject of holy cheese balls I recommended Morrison's... the best cheese balls by far!"

I shall check them out! Mmm cheesy!

By *acey_Red OP   Woman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I'm quite partial to cheese balls. Yum "

Very tasty snack!

over a year ago

Are they mozzarella?

By *acey_Red OP   Woman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Are they mozzarella? "

They can be any cheese you want Nora

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"I'm quite partial to cheese balls. Yum

Very tasty snack! "

You know it

over a year ago

It certainly helped.

By *acey_Red OP   Woman
over a year ago

Liverpool

It certainly helped. "

You're welcome

Post new Message to Thread