Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Guess what i just saw

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I was walking down the high street and up pops a 10ft clown from nowhere. it wasnt someone with a painted face they where in a great big huge inflatable suit must of been 10ft and was really wide. They where walking about 2 paces ever 10 minutes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I was walking down the high street and up pops a 10ft clown from nowhere. it wasnt someone with a painted face they where in a great big huge inflatable suit must of been 10ft and was really wide. They where walking about 2 paces ever 10 minutes.

"

have you been on the pop?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

poor dear must be hallucinating in this glorious weather x

over a year ago

"I was walking down the high street and up pops a 10ft clown from nowhere. it wasnt someone with a painted face they where in a great big huge inflatable suit must of been 10ft and was really wide. They where walking about 2 paces ever 10 minutes.

have you been on the pop? "

I tell you, im doolay enough without one of them coming out of nowhere. Didnt know if i was imagining it or not lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I tell you, im doolay enough without one of them coming out of nowhere. Didnt know if i was imagining it or not lol"

Ok youve been sniffing Jays undies again

over a year ago

I tell you, im doolay enough without one of them coming out of nowhere. Didnt know if i was imagining it or not lolOk youve been sniffing Jays undies again "

Funny thing is, i didnt see anyone else with it, not sure what it was advertising as it just appeared to be walking around on its own.

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

The water is very soft up there, this is what happens

over a year ago

I tell you, im doolay enough without one of them coming out of nowhere. Didnt know if i was imagining it or not lolOk youve been sniffing Jays undies again

Funny thing is, i didnt see anyone else with it, not sure what it was advertising as it just appeared to be walking around on its own."

Go have a little lie down - it will all be better soon ...........

over a year ago

I tell you, im doolay enough without one of them coming out of nowhere. Didnt know if i was imagining it or not lolOk youve been sniffing Jays undies again

Funny thing is, i didnt see anyone else with it, not sure what it was advertising as it just appeared to be walking around on its own.

Go have a little lie down - it will all be better soon ........... "

Im already regretting posting this lol

over a year ago

**sniggers**

I've got Diamonds attention at last

over a year ago

Go have a little lie down - it will all be better soon ...........

Im already regretting posting this lol"

Its ok we are on your side really - its when the others join in .........

over a year ago

"**sniggers**

I've got Diamonds attention at last "

lol, so it was you, thought as much but after the bushes episode didnt like to say anything

over a year ago

"**sniggers**

lol, so it was you, thought as much but after the bushes episode didnt like to say anything"

the bushes episode

...all you did was beat about it

over a year ago

"**sniggers**

lol, so it was you, thought as much but after the bushes episode didnt like to say anything

the bushes episode

...all you did was beat about it "

Could of been worse i could of skimmed the top of it llol

Post new Message to Thread